Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 Wish List

luke547

Football Manager Mobile 2024 will likely be released November 2023.

What new features/improvements is everyone hoping to see this version?

For me:

1. New Leagues 🌍

An obvious one but I think we're due to a few new additions, the likes of Brazil and Saudi Arabi no doubt on people's lists

Currently, we have 25 Nations:

Europe - 17

North America - 3

Asia - 2

South America - 1

Africa - 1

Australia - 1

Antarctica - 0

(Unfortunately were unlikely to see any Antarctica leagues anytime soon)

I understand European Football is probably the most lucrative although id still like to see more nations from other continents.

Brazil 🇧🇷

Imagine the full Brazilian database in FMM24 Enough said. (I understand a lot of issues with the licensing)

Saudi Arabia 🇸🇦

Millions spent already, and probably more to arrive. It would be a shame to miss out on such a competitive competition...

USA (USL) 🇺🇸

Always thought it was strange we dont have the "Second Divison" although no relegation may be a factor. Managing Las Vegas Lights would be cool.

2. Managing/Coaching Reserve Teams 🚸

I have always wanted to have a crack at winning the famous "Premier League 2" or even bringing an U21 side to a World Cup Final.

Having the ability to coach a reserve team could include:

A) Having the ability to request fringe first-team players for a matchday

B) Having to deal with youth players being promoted to the first team

C) Getting a say in giving out pro contracts, signing younger players

Obviously, this sounds all good but would anyone seriously consider using a feature like this after 1/2 weeks?

3. Pre-Season Tour ✈️

A little like FIFA Career mode, It would be fun to get invited or arrange your own pre-season tour to places like the USA, the Middle East, and Europe for the 5 clubs we get to use from the non-European leagues.

Not much to say on this other than it would just increase the realism we see every single pre-season.

Imagine managing Brentford with 8 Danish players, going to Denmark for a pre-season tour could increase fitness, moral and you could acquire an affiliate club from that country.

1. More Diversified Youth Intakes

I would love to see our youth intakes not just be filled with one nation, but other nations perhaps based on our manager's nationality, scout assignments, and affiliate clubs. 

2. Contract Rejections

It's common for me and a player not to agree terms, but every time I sell a player, they and the buying club have no problem agreeing wage, even if the club is lower reputation than me and the player in question has the "ambitious" trait. This would add a bit more realism to the game.

3. Bring Back Manager Stats

I would love to see how much money I've spent and got from transfers in the history of my managerial career. This was a feature in FMM 22, and I'm not sure why they took it out. Hopefully it's added back in 🤞

Revamped Match Engine 

It's basically been the same for the last 3 or 4 years where every game plays out the same no matter really the tactical styles and player roles you use. 

Finances

Finances could be a little more in depth with the addition of balance sheets, I played as Barcelona who are crippled with debt in real life, and at the start of the game you don't get much to spend, but after the first season my finances suddenly switched to being mega-rich. 

Consistent Player Morale

The number of times you go on a great run and suddenly, for seemingly no reason, half your squads morale plummets, and when you check the players status there's literally no reason for their morale being low. 

4 hours ago, CJ_Randell said:

Revamped Match Engine 

It's basically been the same for the last 3 or 4 years where every game plays out the same no matter really the tactical styles and player roles you use. 

Finances

Finances could be a little more in depth with the addition of balance sheets, I played as Barcelona who are crippled with debt in real life, and at the start of the game you don't get much to spend, but after the first season my finances suddenly switched to being mega-rich. 

Consistent Player Morale

The number of times you go on a great run and suddenly, for seemingly no reason, half your squads morale plummets, and when you check the players status there's literally no reason for their morale being low. 

Regarding the finances:

Yeah, it makes no sense one season at Munich and they give you £250M to spend. Don’t think they’ve ever spent that much in a single window ever.

1. Allow us to take over a new club in the next season instead of immediately

2. Managers shld be offered a salary to show our ranking/ability/importance versus others. It does not need to have any real significance

All i want is Instant result/simulating matches where asisstant is not picking his own tactic or team selection for nice and quick game for very busy man. It could be my old phone or games taking forever watching them.

In team overview would be nice if we can pick own attributes to see, now we have techical, physical etc. I would like to create my own view at least in terms of attributes.

2 hours ago, brigal1 said:

All time player records 

Would love this. Adding on to the club history page, would be a nice addition to the "most goals in a season", "most apps in a season" stats that are already given

On 03/08/2023 at 18:11, White Europe said:

All i want is Instant result/simulating matches where asisstant is not picking his own tactic or team selection for nice and quick game for very busy man. 

+1

- id personally like the transfer negotiations to be updated/improved. whilst you can offer a player when trying to sign someone from another team (if they have an interest), i would like the option to select someone as part of any offer made on one of my players. 

- also, the option to offer a salary to a player who states "it would take a lucrative offer to persuade me to join your club", it may well be that i can tempt a player based on my available wages etc. 

- option to add in little bits like % of shirt sales etc. 

- the ability to search for a player based on their traits such as box to box midfielder, Complete Forward etc

- finally, an update to screens like Managers all time 11. why does it put players into a formation i have never played? its frustrating and also includes players who i had on loan once like 10-15 years ago?

Edited by Johno_mk

I'd like to see a feature where, when allowing a player to go out on loan, you should be able to decide whether to add a clause which allows the player to play against their parent club or not.

Also, as mentioned above, I would like to see manager stats back - the new manager profile UI is awful; it does not provide useful information or stats. However, when viewing another manager's profile, it seems to show their stats.

Edited by AnandP812
Added extra feature

Game engine improvement with more options for each player on their respective positions like in pc (atk/sup).

Opponents modifying their tactics to exploit weakness in my tactics or more intelligent AI in general.

Fans approval like we have board confidence.

Different stadium textures for different clubs.

Scouting costs money proportional to task from budget and bigger database in general.

Storylines which make sense like a player redeeming himself, fighting for manager, badmouthing manager and teammates in media or even fight in locker room.

More persuasion for contract signing like guaranteed playing time, bonuses for goals and trophies etc.

Better commentry and better UI.

Better record mangement with info about me as manager, players individually for club, and most importantly history of clubs like who's top scorer, most matches played etc to name a few.

Ability to retire a number and have farewell in stadium.

Transfers has always been easy, I want transfer to be tougher to handle

I want an instruction where i can ask my players to commit to sliding tackles so I can get more and more red and yellow cards, I need my players to be suspended so I easily bench some players without requesting for playing time and losing morale 

New roles like mezealla, centanacio, wide center back, I'm tired of my BBM not going wide or into half space, I'm tired of using DFB CB DFB as wide CBs, 

These are some essentials that are still sorely lacking for me. Didn't skip FMM23 because of the new youth academy and mentoring system, but  I will continue to only buy FMM every couple of editions if these things don't improve

1. CM and especially DMC ratings are bad for no reason, GK to a smaller extent.
  2. Player histories are consistently broken or left with empty fields making it horrendously ugly.
  3. AI transfers and team building are so hilariously bad. Decent well-built sides at the start are ruined, leaving either horrendously bloated sides or paper-thin squads

Laughably ambitious things in the wishlist thread as always, but none of these will really change FMM for the better if the game remains fundamentally stagnant for about half a decade now especially on point 3 😛

There are apparently planned overhauls on the PC version of FM, that as of now will not affect FMM. Genuinely keen on hearing if that will ever filter down to FMM, cause change much needed for this game

3 hours ago, Meow said:

These are some essentials that are still sorely lacking for me. Didn't skip FMM23 because of the new youth academy and mentoring system, but  I will continue to only buy FMM every couple of editions if these things don't improve

1. CM and especially DMC ratings are bad for no reason, GK to a smaller extent.
  2. Player histories are consistently broken or left with empty fields making it horrendously ugly.
  3. AI transfers and team building are so hilariously bad. Decent well-built sides at the start are ruined, leaving either horrendously bloated sides or paper-thin squads

Laughably ambitious things in the wishlist thread as always, but none of these will really change FMM for the better if the game remains fundamentally stagnant for about half a decade now especially on point 3 😛

There are apparently planned overhauls on the PC version of FM, that as of now will not affect FMM. Genuinely keen on hearing if that will ever filter down to FMM, cause change much needed for this game

I think that's a tad harsh. Only 9 quid a year, what do you really expect. Its only a mobile game. I think since playing since 18, it's dramatically improved, just needs a few leagues and happy days. Again we can't expect to much to happen over the years with it only being pitence and a mobile game

7 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

I think that's a tad harsh. Only 9 quid a year, what do you really expect. Its only a mobile game. I think since playing since 18, it's dramatically improved, just needs a few leagues and happy days. Again we can't expect to much to happen over the years with it only being pitence and a mobile game

Tad harsh is an accurate assessment on my critique, but I think it's fair. There's so many good aspects of the game, yet such small issues hold the game back

Thoroughly disagree with the "only a mobile game" and "9 quid a year" sentiment though. Also "a few leagues and happy days" and the pressure for headline features is probably holding back the game long term.

For example of all the improvements between 22 and 23, I thought the addition of the personality pop-up of players was the best. And imo it's many of the UI and stats representation things that needs improvement. If I'm in the minority on that, so be it.

18 hours ago, Meow said:

Thoroughly disagree with the "only a mobile game" and "9 quid a year"

I agree. Standards and expectations even from mobile games have increased. We have many games in market with stunning graphics, story, PvP action etc. It's evolved from angry birds. It entirely fair to expect more from what is easily best game in its category.

Maybe in increase obb size and give optional feature downloads if device is good enough. Headlining features makes you buy the game but these minor features makes game enjoyable on long run.

Be able to control speed of goal highlights (with 2D view). Right now you can only choose highlights speed which means you either get bot fast text and 2D motions, or both slow. I want fast text but slow 2D highlights.

I would also like the assistant coach to give you more clues on the things that work or don't work ahead of a match, as well as more detailed summaries after the games. Maybe I'm daydreaming, but I'd love to see analysis like the one @DanEnglish does in post like this one but be done by the game itself:

Hmmm, I really don't think you need a 3d match engine. It's just a cosmetic thing IMO. There's plenty that can be improved on the 2D itself, e.g. to reiterate once again the fantastic work from @DanEnglish to analyse tactics, formations...etc. None of that needs 3D.

one thing that has to be changed is the VAR. on the offside checks its like 99% offside, and on the penalty check its the same. also u can see the score change even if the offside check is still ongoing. 

1. Allow setting player nickname/common name.

2. Add features for player transfer:
- Remove the limit on the bid amount.
- Include more additional options for bonus fees.
- Allow the possibility of loaning players for more than 1 year.
- Increase the ability to loan older players from AI teams.

3. Add various personalities for players. Players with skills and ambitions but lacking loyalty are more likely to become discontent and seek transfers to stronger teams.

4. The finances of clubs in selected leagues when starting the game should significantly affect the teams. Teams without strong transfer and wage budgets will find it difficult to engage in extensive shopping. And teams need to consider selling players to balance their finances.

5. Add and fix features for the In-Game Editor (IGE) to align with the pricing. For example:
* Fix:
- Adjust attribute changes to work accurately instead of unadjusted attributes leading to decreases (e.g., Creative attribute for goalkeepers, attributes like Decision, Crossing, Dribbling, Tackling, Positioning for players).
- Kits colors should have a selection of different shades.
- Kits styles need to be fixed, as currently, some chosen styles don't show any changes after saving or switching to a different style.
*Additions:
- Set nicknames/common names for players (If cannot make it free as my first idea).
- Edit hidden attributes (e.g., Mental Attributes).

6. Allow negotiation to choose the affiliate club we want instead of it being random.

7. Allow manager search. Currently we can search staff only.

On 17/08/2023 at 04:45, gabzia said:

3d match engine like soccer manager game one

No, just no

play the full fat game if you want 3d. There are way better features they could add

1. Editor. It would be great to edit, for example, Mental Attributes. I think Editor needs more options overall.

2. More leagues. I thing SPL 100%ly deserves to be in the next year. Would be great to see Ukrainian League also, Shakhtar is a very interesting project! And there are also more ukrainians in Europe top league - Tsyhankov and Dovbyk, who were leaders at their teams in Ukraine, for example. 

3. Fix the "All-Time XI" tactic+players problem. Johno_mk explained it very good.

4. Fix the player's assists-history problem. You can't see assists before 22/23 (in the FM23), sometimes it is quite annoying.

5. Add the player's History! I want to see what my young talent has achieved throught years with me (and not only me, his whole career) after his retirement! And not just him, that is applying to a lot of other players