Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

So if I understood it correctly, the game will still be available for downloading through Play Store and if you don't have Netflix on your phone it will ask you to login with it when you enter the game. My question is can I just 'borrow'/login in with a Netflix account from someone I know who has it? I don't see a reason why it wont work unless they somehow made sure to prevent that? 

12 minutes ago, Lanmi99 said:

So if I understood it correctly, the game will still be available for downloading through Play Store and if you don't have Netflix on your phone it will ask you to login with it when you enter the game. My question is can I just 'borrow'/login in with a Netflix account from someone I know who has it? I don't see a reason why it wont work unless they somehow made sure to prevent that? 

I'm pretty sure they put a stop to that buddy 

12 minutes ago, Lanmi99 said:

They've really clamped down on password sharing if not in the same household so I'd be amazed if they haven't put something in place for their games too 

Just now, leedsunited87 said:

Think you can if your still in the same house? As I will be logging into my wife's account to download it

12 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Think you can if your still in the same house? As I will be logging into my wife's account to download it

Wonder how they can track that on a mobile game?

A basic sub also means you can only watch on one screen at a time - wonder if that counts for games too?

Why is everything so bloody complicated, just let me buy something and use it you rats 😁

5 minutes ago, Quinnbo said:

Wonder how they can track that on a mobile game?

A basic sub also means you can only watch on one screen at a time - wonder if that counts for games too?

Why is everything so bloody complicated, just let me buy something and use it you rats 😁

No idea buddy, I wish I could give all the lads on here the access code to play FM, as we're going to lose some good lads. Bloody stupid all this, if you ask me. I can totally understand the lads from what there saying. Just a complete mess 

I think everything is inter linked 🤔 😕 

Edited by leedsunited87
2 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

No idea buddy, I wish I could give all the lads on here the access code to play FM, as we're going to lose some good lads. Bloody stupid all this, if you ask me. I can totally understand the lads from what there saying. Just a complete mess 

I think everything is inter linked 🤔 😕 

The decision to go behind a Netflix paywall is a game killer, that's for sure.  You'd be mad to sign up for a subscription service for an offline game!

47 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

They stopped account sharing on the Netflix itself but this should be different? I'll basically login to someone elses Netflix account not to watch movies, series etc. but to play the game+they won't be playing it themselves and login is in the game itself, not like i have to download Netflix on phone or anything. Unless they somehow put a firewall or something i see no reason why it wouldn't work. 

Edited by Lanmi99
55 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

They have definitely clamped down on password sharing for the whole account. 

I don't live with my partner, but she pays for Netflix and I use it. I pay for Amazon, she uses that. However, over the past 2 weeks, when I go to watch Netflix - I get the 'This account isn't part of your Netflix household' I managed to put it off a little bit by clicking the 'I'm travelling' button, but over the weekend it went back, so had to bite the bullet and get my own again (Wasn't for FMM, was halfway through Lucifier 😂)

13 minutes ago, Lanmi99 said:

They stopped account sharing on the Netflix itself but this should be different? I'll basically login to someone elses Netflix account not to watch movies, series etc. but to play the game+they won't be playing it themselves and login is in the game itself, not like i have to download Netflix on phone or anything. Unless they somehow put a firewall or something i see no reason why it wouldn't work. 

If it isn't part of the 'netflix household', you won't even be able to get onto the main menu. It lets you select a profile, but doesn't show the selection of films/shows/games etc you can watch & play. 

Edit; 

Once you select a profile, this is the next screen; 

1895237361_netflixtv.thumb.jpg.c6627e01e0621b23cdaed26a6ed65c91.jpg

So no, chances are you wont be able to just log in with someone else's details to play, unless you are on the same internet connection. 

I think that FMM actually looks better than FMT this year, other than the 3d match engine, but just can't convince myself to sign up to netflix for the game alone 

FMM has the best bits of FMT, so I'm hoping that those of you who do play it, really enjoy it 

31 minutes ago, Lanmi99 said:

Au oprit partajarea contului pe Netflix, dar ar trebui să fie diferit? Practic, mă voi conecta la contul Netflix al altcuiva, nu pentru a viziona filme, seriale etc., ci pentru a juca jocul + nu se vor juca ei înșiși și autentificarea este în jocul în sine, nu ca și cum ar trebui să descarc Netflix pe telefon sau orice. Dacă nu au pus cumva un firewall sau ceva, nu văd niciun motiv pentru care nu ar funcționa. 

It works, but the owner of the Netflix account must have a standard (€10 / £8) or premium (€12 / £18) subscription. In the UK, if I'm not mistaken, there are 2 types of subscription, but in other countries, there are 3 types of subscription: minimum, standard and premium.
There is an option to add an "extra subscriber" who does not live with you, but the places dedicated to extra subscribers can be added for €3 per month, in addition to the actual subscription.
Thus, extra subscribers have their own account and password, but the subscription is paid by the person who invited them to share the Netflix account.
This is the only way you can play FMM without being interested in the Netflix streaming service.

6 minutes ago, Maumau76 said:

In Italy, game will be available after 6 pm

@Pinuccio

Il gioco, in Italia, sarà rilasciato dopo le ore 18 ;)

Thanks Maumau.

Un abbraccio Mau

Tanti bei ricordi con te ❤️

10 minutes ago, leedsunited87 said:

Where lol I can't see it

Sorry, I don't know if sharing link is allowed here, but you can find it on the Play Store (search for all the games by the developer Netflix).

2 hours ago, leedsunited87 said:

Soon as its landed, going transfer everything over to FM24, got badges, kits etc so looking at like 7pm before I can play it 😆 

I dont know how u do it guys