Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM24 General Discussion

FuddledFox

I get Apple Arcade as part of my monthly Apple One bundle, So will be able to play Touch, But I’m curently created a Netflix account and my subscription, runs until middle of month, so I will give Mobile a go, I’m also going to keep a FMM23 save going

I'm thinking of not buying it for now. No for any reason to protest, absolutely not. Simply because I haven't played much of fm23 for work and I still have to pay off the initial purchase😂😂. But above all because with the market patch I can get fm23 updated while waiting for the graphic patches and name fixes, etc. etc. that will be released later on fm24.

I’m sure I read on a Talksport article 4pm on Monday

But it’s generally been, Would anybody be working at The offices to press the button on the Sunday Night, It normally is out around 9pm the night before launch, but seeing that is a sunday

I can’t remember a Monday Launch before,

In my opinion, the strategy to connect the app to an active Netflix account is better than selling it as standalone on Play store, in a market where there are other competitors (like soccer manager) that have improved their apps and  placed them free with in-app purchase. I don't say it's the best solution but, simply, it's better.

Numbers in the 2023 say that. Selling fmm as standalone would be sustainable only with a huge improvement of the game and a balance from what we see in fmm23 (tactics that works only with unreal settings) and previous editions (too easy to win). 

2 hours ago, Jonw3 said:

Morning, is there a reason FM mobile doesn’t use the polygon of players abilities like the full PC version?

What do you mean? I’m not sure what you mean by ‘polygon’ here.

• FM Mobile is a simplified version of full FM - so they’ve simplified the attributes (fewer / decreased the amount of attributes - only)
  • FM Mobile also has a different way of handling player traits.
  • or something else?

What did you mean?

I am ready to switch to the Apple Arcade platform. Joining a family group and friends before opening a big membership is much cheaper every month.

14 hours ago, Jazzydrury said:

Sunt sigur că am citit într-un articol Talksport luni la 16:00

Dar, în general, a fost, Ar lucra cineva la birouri pentru a apăsa butonul în noaptea de duminică, în mod normal este în jurul orei 21:00 în noaptea dinaintea lansării, dar văzând că este o duminică

Nu-mi amintesc o lansare de luni înainte,

That's how it stayed, the information is lost in the unknown, but I think the launch will be later than 4 pm GMT and earlier than 12 midnight

Screenshot_20231104_143111_Chrome.jpg

9 hours ago, DanEnglish said:

What do you mean? I’m not sure what you mean by ‘polygon’ here.

• FM Mobile is a simplified version of full FM - so they’ve simplified the attributes (fewer / decreased the amount of attributes - only)
  • FM Mobile also has a different way of handling player traits.
  • or something else?

What did you mean?

IMG_2073.png

On 04/11/2023 at 12:37, Bernardht Andy said:

That's how it stayed, the information is lost in the unknown, but I think the launch will be later than 4 pm GMT and earlier than 12 midnight

Screenshot_20231104_143111_Chrome.jpg

I knew I’d seen it somewhere. This is what I was thinking of. Thanks. 

One thing I have been wishing for a while now is for club to produce regen of other nationality as well in mobile version. For example, if I am managing Manchester united, the club will produce regen of English Nationality only. It would have been so much better if once in a while the regen would be Irish, or Scottish or other nationality. 

4 hours ago, DoneHisCruciate said:

لست متأكدًا من أوقات الإصدار العالمية هذه. الساعة الرابعة مساءً تبدو أجمل بكثير من الساعة الثالثة صباحًا!

It will be available at 6 PM Egypt time

A bit late to the party here, but its not great that it is only available via Netflix, but I guess because I already pay for that (and have done for a while), I'll probably end up downloading the game regardless. 

Can see the whole community dropping even further in the next few months, even myself, I can't remember the last time I loaded up FMM23.

10 hours ago, Youssef2345 said:

Will the touch version be available for Android?

Sadly no

1 hour ago, JamesVilla said:

A bit late to the party here, but its not great that it is only available via Netflix, but I guess because I already pay for that (and have done for a while), I'll probably end up downloading the game regardless. 

Can see the whole community dropping even further in the next few months, even myself, I can't remember the last time I loaded up FMM23.

I'm afraid things will only get worse from here on. Depending on its success at Netflix, it might be killed altogether. I'd definitely say that the community here will greatly diminish.

Given that they are planning to overhaul FM and Touch next year, with no mention of Mobile, I’m fairly confident that this will be the last edition of FM Mobile.

I can see the Netflix deal pushing players away from Mobile, making the announcement next year easier, yet this year will still be a financial success for SI as I don’t believe they will have settled for a figure that’s less than they usually bring in via App Store purchases. Especially as Netflix are pushing to get into the gaming space.

FM Touch already runs really well on iOS and is more feature rich compared to Mobile. I see this version taking over from Mobile.

The only doubt I have is whether they continue to support Android given the overwhelming number of devices/OS variants to cater for and the rampant piracy on the platform.

I hope FMM24 is good, however this really feels like the end of an era.

There was an interview on BBC news this morning - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-67309017 - one quote that stood out:

"This is going to be the last game in the Football Manager series as you know it... we wanted this to be a celebration of the end of an era."

So I can't see many changes from FMM23 anyway.  Taking the positives, won't be any game breaking bugs in v1.0 😁
1 hour ago, Jens said:

Sadly no

I'm afraid things will only get worse from here on. Depending on its success at Netflix, it might be killed altogether. I'd definitely say that the community here will greatly diminish.

It's been nice knowing you Jens ❤️

Waiting... waiting lol wish time would go faster. Just happy I'll have a updated roster, as somehow I've managed to mess my files up 😄 I downloaded a league from here but forgot to back the fucka up lmao so it's completely destroyed my db haha. My own fault lol hurry up 5pm! I need FM 24, just a shame, I hope the lads carrying on playing FM 23 if they don't get today's vision. I'm kinda excited, as some of the things they added, do look pretty ok. There's only so much you can do with a.mobile game I suppose. Not sticking up for the company, and my thoughts are still the same. If I wasn't getting FM 24 for free, I'd be sticking to FM 23. Just with work going dead, it will come in handy 😎