Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Who should I manage?

Dec

League/Country: Any

Type of Game: Hard with not that much money (around 1-3 millions?)if there is. if not a few 100k is alrite

Other Information: Please recommend me a team that is from lower leagues so that i can get them promoted and all

I want it to be challenging :P

IN fmh 2010 iOS best team to be is NOTTS county and get all expird players. if in fm11 then be crawleytown/ afc wimbledon, get the expired players to help you

Have you tried Leeds? They have some great youngsters but if not I would recommend Everton.

Edit: Spencer please look at the date that was posted before responding.

League/Country: Not EPL

Type of Game: I would like a lower side with one or two freaks. Spending budget of 3m. I would like them to knock off the top teams.

Other Information: No sugar daddy

League/Country: Any

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Medium difficulty with a bit of money around £3m - £5m

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): I'm on IOS and I would like it to be a club which I would have a good chance of unlocking some of the unlockables

League/Country: Any but preferably Spain.

Type of Game: The worst team in the Country.

Other Information: All terrible players, want the team to be Champions League winner is 15-20 years lol!

League/Country: England, Any Leagye

Type of Game: Team that used to be good but have fallen down the Leagues

Other Information: Decent Finances

League/Country: England, Any Leagye

Type of Game: Team that used to be good but have fallen down the Leagues

Other Information: Decent Finances

Luton town,Southampton,charlton,sheffield Wednesday and united

League/Country: Any pref england spain or italy

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Hard,With money

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): sugar daddy

League/Country: Any top leagues, Holland/England/Italy

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Lots of money, good youth with potential with a slight challenge (I can set aims for myself)

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): This is for my youtube channel, so I want to make it interesting.

Southampton -

Pros: Too good for league 1, plus, Alex Chamberlain, Adam Lallana etc.

Cons: Very hard in Championship.

Crawley -

Pro's: Can get to Premiership easily

Cons: Not very many youngsters

Southampton -

Pros: Too good for league 1, plus, Alex Chamberlain, Adam Lallana etc.

Cons: Very hard in Championship.

Crawley -

Pro's: Can get to Premiership easily

Cons: Not very many youngsters

You wedeme, have boggled my mind. How can you be too good for 1 league, and not good enough for the one above?

Hmm both sound good, can I have some more opinions, like pros and cons of each team please? Cheers :)

Borussia Dortmund:

Pros:

1. Great youth: Lewandowski(I think he counts?), Mario Goetze, Shinji Kagawa, Sven Bender, Nuri Sahin, Mats Hummels, Neven Subotic, and so on...Leitner isn't that good in the game though, so you might want to sell him when he his value goes up.
  2. Solid Team: Barrios is amazing in your first season, Hummels and Subotic - one of the best defense in the world. Goetze will become amazing. Pizcszek is competent in all positions.
  3. Good financial condition: Considered rich in the game, they have a decent wage budget.
  4. Simply exciting: Apart from Bayern, the other teams have a similar ability, Schalke, Werder Bremen, Stuttgart, HSV are all good teams in game. Fits the bill being slightly challengingwink.gif

Cons:

1. Small squad: They have a small squad, so you'll have to make do with it. First team quality is good, but many other players(Namely Blazcsykowski) are not good enough to be back-ups. That's not because they're not good, just underrated in the game.
  2. Poor goalkeepers: Weidenfeller is severely underrated in the game, he's at his peak and has made many good saves. Langerak is also underrated, he did excellent, saving many shots from Robben and Gomez in their 3-1 win against Bayern.
  3. Underrated players: As stated above, Blazcsykowski, Langerak, Weidenfeller, Pizcszek, Schmelzer are underrated in the game.

Schalke 04:

Pros:

1. Great youth: Uchida, Papadopoulos, Matip, Moravek, Kenia, Holtby, Gavranovic, Zambrano, Draxler(Not sure if he's in the game), Baumjohann...etc.
  2. Great goalkeepers: Neuer is underrated, but still a good GK. Schoeber is good enough as back-up.
  3. Great defense: Howedes, Metzelder, Annan, etc.
  4. Rich: Can't remember, but I think they've got a wage budget double of their total wage.
  5. Solid attack: Raul, Huntelaar, Farfan are very good.

Cons:

1. Need more challenging attack: Huntelaar isn't the best in the game, Raul is aging. They need players to challenge for the first team.
  2. Too many youth(Wonder if that would be a problemtongue.gif): Like most teams in the Bundesliga, they focus a lot on their youth systems, and in my opinion, they have too many good young midfieldersbiggrin.gif