Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Pokemon

Dec

I've owned Pokemon Silver, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Emerald (the best), Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, White, Dash, Mystery Dungeon Blue and Darkness, Trozei and Ranger. Best is Pokemon Emerald by far

You really can't beat the Poison types. Gengar, Seviper, Drapion, Swalot, Tentacruel and Crobat > Any other team. Js.

Covers Poison, Ghost, Psychic, Dark, Water, Flying, Fire and Ground.

I had Gold but my Gameboy doesn't work anymore :mad: There is one great pokemon on Gold, should be on the others not sure if it is, its called Lanturn, mix of water and electric type. I got it to level 100 and it was UNBEATABLE! I gave it some great moves, Thunder, Hydro Pump, Hyper Beam and there was 1 more but i can't think of it, but that was a really devastating move too.

I won the Pokemon league with this alone and a load of recovery equipment because once he was on level 100, his life points was too hard to bring down. So once he lost say half his life i gave him a recovery medicine and he went back to full life.

He was an evolution of something but can't think what it was.

Deffo get him though!

I never done Yu Gi oh, but beyblade yes. And aren't ye all to old to play pokemon.

Anyone used to collect match attack, or them Stikers you put in the book

I never done Yu Gi oh, but beyblade yes. And aren't ye all to old to play pokemon.

Anyone used to collect match attack, or them Stikers you put in the book

One is never too old to play Pokemon once said by Franco The Fearless

One is never too old to play Pokemon once said by Franco The Fearless

one might call it fearless, I would call it naïveté

The people of SI have now just made themselves even more awesome in my eyes if they play Pokemon.

I plan on playing Pokemon for years to come, as it can still occupy my time, even with the new games that aren't as good as the older ones.