and give the win,

to josh,because,

I have been in,

hospital all week :unsure:,

So it's quite hard,

well done Josh.

YOU WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAA DAA :lol:

Well Eoin hasn't been on for a while... And he has to go first in our match so, What happens then?

If he misses the deadline (not made yet btw) he forfeits his first verse and it's then your go.

@Dylan do you actually quit or is that your verse? :P

Yes its my verse, :angry: just because i was in hospital for a few days doesnt mean im going to give up ;) least i made an attempt :unsure:

JEFF I DONT MEAN ANY OF THIS OK! FOR THE RECORD YOU SEEM QUITE A NICE CHAP. THIS WAS JUST FOR THE RAP OK. NO HARD FEELINGS :D

Jeffrey boy you think your all this, Your Momma don't count as your first kiss.

If I'm honest with you boy you piss everyone off, Your tactis are amazing! Are they? Piss off.

You want to get some extra 'rep' to become a youth coach, Listen mate it ain't happening. Besides your a yid.

Now this may seem kinda weak, But I'm just starting. Jeffrey Lad you need some spot cream.

Your obsessed with Paramore, You'd 'tap' Hayley Williams, But hey face it Mate Your only gunna tap your Psp Buttons.

Your Heads full of curls, which is rather Gay. Your Boyfriend told me this after you two had foreplay.

I'm Making references about the way you like it but Hey Jeff don't worry I aint no Homaphobic

Thank God Facebook got rid of Video Chat, God Knows what you would have shown me.

I'm coming to the end now I think it's your turn.

So just put your Boyfriend down now, Don't waste any sperm.

You thought you had it easy right?

Nah I aint like your Mom.

:D

I cant believe you would say something like that Jayze about Jeff,shame on you he is a nice guy,we like to spam I mean play FMH together :lol:

Yeah, it counts, it's one verse at a time

You better hope you never ever face me :P

Jens is terrified of posting here atm cos he knows I'll slay him :P

JEFF I DONT MEAN ANY OF THIS OK! FOR THE RECORD YOU SEEM QUITE A NICE CHAP. THIS WAS JUST FOR THE RAP OK. NO HARD FEELINGS :D

If I'm honest with you boy you piss everyone off, Your tactis are amazing! Are they? Piss off.

You want to get some extra 'rep' to become a youth coach, Listen mate it ain't happening. Besides your a yid.

Now this may seem kinda weak, But I'm just starting. Jeffrey Lad you need some spot cream.

Your obsessed with Paramore, You'd 'tap' Hayley Williams, But hey face it Mate Your only gunna tap your Psp Buttons.

Your Heads full of curls, which is rather Gay. Your Boyfriend told me this after you two had foreplay.

I'm Making references about the way you like it but Hey Jeff don't worry I aint no Homaphobic

Thank God Facebook got rid of Video Chat, God Knows what you would have shown me.

I hope you lose, horrifically.

JAY I DONT MEAN ANY OF THIS OK! FOR THE RECORD YOU SEEM QUITE A NICE CHAP. THIS WAS JUST FOR THE RAP OK. NO HARD FEELINGS :D

Lets see what we have here

You made yourself look like an arse

You can't get drunk, you can't drink beer

Sex for you is sparse

As for your rap, it's an abomination

I'm gonna show you up all over the mother f****** nation

You call me gay but it's a misconception

Your so dumb, it must have been genetic

Your dad was such an idiot he didn't use contraception

Your mum was so easy she didn't care, it was pathetic

Gay means happy :) you won't be when I'm done

Check on your parents, I skullf***** your mum

Edited by JeffreyA

This my rap, it's called 'Ollie'

Ollie as we know him,

Or maybe Oliver Sparling

His favourite drink, its called Carling!

But most of the time he's just off his face,

He's losing the race,

Throwing up all over the place!

Gay doesn't really mean happy though... :P

It does, then the youngsters of our generation 'raped' the word and made it a stupid, immature and vulgar insult to anyone who is homosexual (I AM NOT AGAINST HOMOSEXUALITY BUT I AM NOT HOMOSEXUAL.)