Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Relationship Thread....

Jayze

I'm in a similar position to be honest. My parents won't let me date till I'm moved out essentially. It's one of those "Not under my roof" things :lol: I also have two younger sisters so they want me to set a "good example". Anyways, it's not like I'm a chick magnet or anything so I don't mind personally.

I'm sure you are :P

I don't think my parents really care but at my age I don't know what going out with a girl stands for. :P

I'll have to ask a friend of mine who constantly has at last 1 girlfriend. XD

When I was 6-7, going out with a girl consisted of waving to each other in the hallway. While having your face go really..really red.

When I was 13, going out with a girl consisted of going out to a movie every Friday. And shortly talking to each other during school. Unless you were in the same class. In which you'd sit next to eachother.

Now, going out with a girl consists of seeing them a lot. Hardly ever going to the movies(usually going out to dinner). And just hanging out...while making out.

At least I think. I haven't dated anyone for 3 years. So I'm not really sure how people my age date. lmao

Ain't no body got time for that!

It's probably at my age just sort of begin around them a bit and sort of interacting more. Now it depends if you want others to know or not.

Never been in a relationship but when I have asked out girls in the past, I get the response of "I don't want to ruin our friendship". Yep, I friendzone ¬_¬. 

Haven't been interested in a relationship for the last year though because I had GCSEs to focus on. 

It's probably at my age just sort of begin around them a bit and sort of interacting more. Now it depends if you want others to know or not.

You're at that age where you have to transition from making fun of girls to let them know you like them to actually being nice.

Never been in a relationship but when I have asked out girls in the past, I get the response of "I don't want to ruin our friendship". Yep, I friendzone ¬_¬. 

Haven't been interested in a relationship for the last year though because I had GCSEs to focus on. 

It sucks. Gotta meet new people. But don't be as friendly. Gotta be more flirty.

Life would be easier if the women would approach the guy more often.

2 of my best friends in the past have been girls, but that was when I was like 7 and I couldn't care less. There's one guy in my class who's like the sporty/handsome/intelligent/ guy if you know what I mean. He's had a crush on this girl for like 4 years. She's known it for about 4 years but just does not love him. She's quite pretty, but I don't really like her. They're always together though. He's been. Friend zoned BIG time.

And I never really made fun of girls anyway.

Don't worry lads I used to get friendzoned constantly, just for being friendly too a girl :( but you'll soon find a girl that takes the friendlieness as a good trait and will give you a chance, that's what happened to me anyway :D.

Don't worry lads I used to get friendzoned constantly, just for being friendly too a girl :( but you'll soon find a girl that takes the friendlieness as a good trait and will give you a chance, that's what happened to me anyway :D.

We've all heard your voice AS. If a girl puts you in the friendzone, she's a lesbian. Nuff said.

I think I'm about to get friendzoned by my mate's sister :(

I think I'm about to get friendzoned by my mate's sister :(

That's against Guy Code.

You should be thankful you're getting friendzoned. And if SHE doesn't friendzone YOU. YOU should friendzone HER.

Or you could just turn in your man card and friendship card now. And be forever known as: "That douche"