Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH2012 general chit-chat

Dec

How do you do this?

I've DL it to itunes but how do i get it onto an ipod? I'm really thick with apple stuff but thought i'd update it for Alfie.

You should go into iTunes on the iPod and then go to updates and it should be there :) then click install

It is £6.99 again now. As for on worth getting, depends how much you will play it as the game could be out November or December.

Will there be an official release date a few months before or will it be a few weeks?

iOS/Android normally isn't released until just before it goes live on the stores due to contractual obligations (when it gets approved).

PSP or any other potential ones like the Vita though may be released information wise at the same time as the PC (last August/early September) though these are not confirmed and we could only see a Android/iOS game for 2013.

On iOS, when you win a league and the news title is "Fans celebrate winning the (League) title" has anyone ever had it say in the news report "A supporters' spokesperson has stated that (Surname) is building a world class team". Just wondering as I haven't and this may be a new thing SI have added in the update.

On iOS, when you win a league and the news title is "Fans celebrate winning the (League) title" has anyone ever had it say in the news report "A supporters' spokesperson has stated that (Surname) is building a world class team". Just wondering as I haven't and this may be a new thing SI have added in the update.

Yeah mate that ls always been in :)

Yeah mate that ls always been in :)

Oh right, thanks :).

Just casually finding out after playing FMH since 06 that you can change the date when the game starts. Hmmmm. Learn something new every day! :cool: