Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Borussia Dortmund clears transfer targets by stating Immobile and Gündogan are going out. Immobile might join Napoli or A.C Milan but LFC are also interested. Gündogan could end up at Arsenal or FC Barcelona as they have decided not to sell him to FC Bayern.

Johaness Geis and Léo another two proven wonderkids both of them had a good season are very close to join Dortmund.

From what I've seen Immobile is only interested in a return to Italy. Tbh I'd be happy if we didn't sign an Italian for a while, we have a long list of Italian flops!

From what I've seen Immobile is only interested in a return to Italy. Tbh I'd be happy if we didn't sign an Italian for a while, we have a long list of Italian flops!

That's what should be done I mean if Rodgers still want Immobile then he is a tool for sure. He could excel in Italy and I am sure A.C Milan would buy him but Zorc also said that LFC are interested as well.

Wouldn't say he's a wonderkid.. he's an almost established first teamer.. would be a good signing for Dortmund however.. he's a winger/ second striker does this mean Reus is leaving?

He is an established striker and he will be used to replace Immobile. If they wanted to replace Reus they would sign someone else perhaps El Shaarawy. Reus has no reports now of going anywhere it's just Gündogan and no one else.

But is it 6.0 Roberts or 6.2 Roberts?

Seriously though I would be excited if I didn't know he would sit on the bench for the next 3-4 years.

We need to get that quota up having lost Milner and Boyata

Southampton have agreed a deal to sign fullback Cedric from Soorting Lisbon.

Decent signing but is that for backup or is someone on the move. Time will tell.

According to sources Bas Dost to Newcastle is edging closer fee to be around £8.2 M

Newcastle trying to put a deal together to bring Cabaye back home(would love to see him back)

Sissoko Cabaye colback in midfield would be dominant

According to sources Bas Dost to Newcastle is edging closer fee to be around £8.2 M

Newcastle trying to put a deal together to bring Cabaye back home(would love to see him back)

Sissoko Cabaye colback in midfield would be dominant

Dortmund just started to follow Dost and they are interested to buy him looks like after Tuchel Newcastle might lose Dost to Dortmund!

Ilkay Gündogan on the verge to sign a contract extension of 6 years for Borussia Dortmund with the CM changing his mind currently.

After Manchester City and Liverpool Borussia Dortmund send in scouts for Lacazette and are very much interested to buy him.

I think most clubs from Serie A will get them!

I suppose it could be. I did however screenshot this from a transfer website. As they are all transfer out if the club :P

I thought they might eek through their state but looks like they failed and brings me some old horrible memory about Dortmund!!

Kondogbia to Inter Milan! He was about to go Ac Milan but Mancini called him and he changed his mind :D

Should be the signal for Kovacic to join us then if we can get our act together and stop taking the piss out of clubs by trying to low ball them.

Looks like Skrtel might be leaving :/. Apparently he hasn't signed a new deal after rejecting the one we had offered him but we've agreed on something, some people are believing we've agreed for him to leave and not to sign a new deal.

Llori's dad has also came out and said that Llori has been promised first team football next season and is looking to sign a new deal.

For that to happen you'd think someone would have to leave (Skrtel/Sakho/Lovren/Kolo) and we're unlikely to sell one of the big signings and Kolo's just signed a new deal which leaves only Martin.

Bournemouth to sign Distin on a free from Everton... £40k a week for a 37yo!! Ouch!

Dear oh dear, he has been treading water for a couple of years now..He won't help them avoid the drop, more likely push them closer each week!