Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

2 hours ago, Ran7777 said:

Neither coutinho nor dybala but Lo Celso has landed in London and heโ€™ll become a new Tottenham player on next hours. What's your opinion @Rob?ย 

Dybala looks to be happening now ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'm not entirely sure we need anyone but now deadline day is here I'm jealous lol. Spurs are doing what we did last year while we're doing what they did last year ๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

These Mbappe 2020 rumours must be true if we're saving up ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Being a Spurs fan AND being off work today AND actually looking like we may sign someone is utterly lethal. Iโ€™ve developed OCD checking the Sky Sports App on my phone.

@Robย and just like that Dybala is off.ย 

News that Sane has done his ACL, what dreadful news :(. He's been a massive thorn in our side but I love watching him

2 minutes ago, Rob said:

We will get Sess and Celso then. Brilliant window for us if we keep hold of Eriksen. A good window if we donโ€™t.ย 

Apparently Sess has hit a snag now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I think you'll get that done though

44 minutes ago, Ashez said:

@Robย and just like that Dybala is off.ย 

News that Sane has done his ACL, what dreadful news :(. He's been a massive thorn in our side but I love watching him

Dybala's image rights were the biggestย  problem behind this cancelled transfer. Never knew that image rights play such an important role in a transfer lolzz

9 minutes ago, Ran7777 said:

Dybala's image rights were the biggestย  problem behind this cancelled transfer. Never knew that image rights play such an important role in a transfer lolzz

Think about it this way, if they can't buy his image rights they can't use him in any advertising or publicity so the club couldn't make money off the player. His brand would be almost separate from the club's I guess. Then I assume Dybala could do his own side advertising but wouldn't be required to also show off Spurs/United. A key aspect of a marque signing is plastering him everywhere possible which they'd not be able to do.ย 

I saw somewhere they reckon Dybala will end up at PSG now... which would be weird.ย 

Gotta ask United fans: thoughts on Lukaku going?

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Think about it this way, if they can't buy his image rights they can't use him in any advertising or publicity so the club couldn't make money off the player. His brand would be almost separate from the club's I guess. Then I assume Dybala could do his own side advertising but wouldn't be required to also show off Spurs/United. A key aspect of a marque signing is plastering him everywhere possible which they'd not be able to do.ย 

Thanks for explaining mate now i understand๐Ÿ‘

5 minutes ago, Ran7777 said:

Thanks for explaining mate now i understand๐Ÿ‘

That's just my brief and guessed opinion but I'm happy to assume that's the basics lol.ย 

6 minutes ago, Rob said:

I saw somewhere they reckon Dybala will end up at PSG now... which would be weird.ย 

Gotta ask United fans: thoughts on Lukaku going?

I don't get it, he's a proven goal scorer they just didn't play to his strengths. I rate Mandzukic but how can Lukaku not be mobile enough for them but Mandy is the solution?ย 

13 minutes ago, samhardy said:

How on earth is Andy Carroll passing a medical?ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

He has passed it. He had an op in May which has sorted the issue he has been having. Similar to what Andy Murray had.

Despite his i jury past im fucking chuffed he is coming back. Yes a gamble but worth it for nowt.

2 minutes ago, Woody said:

He has passed it. He had an op in May which has sorted the issue he has been having. Similar to what Andy Murray had.

Despite his i jury past im fucking chuffed he is coming back. Yes a gamble but worth it for nowt.

He won't score 5 goals.

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

Austin announced at 3.16 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Screenshot_2019-08-08-16-25-52.thumb.png.2c58001a92825feb838721e061f680e1.png

๐Ÿ˜‚ great spot that Ash

8 minutes ago, samhardy said:

What's the relevance of that?

โ€œAustin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!โ€๐Ÿ˜‚

Even after all these years, Austin still gets the loudest pops than anyone else

Oh I see, they announced his signing at exactly 3.16pm and Ash noticed andย with his name being Austin like the old wrestler you have to wonder if someone purposely done it at that time.

5 minutes ago, Ian said:

Oh I see, they announced his signing at exactly 3.16pm and Ash noticed andย with his name being Austin like the old wrestler you have to wonder if someone purposely done it at that time.

Yea i think WBA's admin is a Stone cold fan๐Ÿคฃ

3 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Ah right, wrestling. Probably best I don't say any more.

Know your role. The Rob will lay the smack down!

Again,ย  that probably means nothing to you.

25 minutes ago, Woody said:

๐Ÿ˜‚ great spot that Ash

Just to be clear I didn't spot it haha, saw it being shared around and obviously it's brilliant.ย 

ย 

6 minutes ago, samhardy said:

Ah right, wrestling. Probably best I don't say any more.

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Rob said:

If that...

WHAT?

..is done on..

WHAT?

...purpose that...

WHAT?

..is impeccable.ย 

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย