Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic The Transfer Thread

Ashez

Eden Hazard has been targeted by top clubs around the world. But at some clubs, he would have big boots (see what I did there :lol:) to fill.

I've heard that many clubs are dropping out the race because of his attitude problem.

Eden Hazard has been targeted by top clubs around the world. But at some clubs, he would have big boots (see what I did there :lol:) to fill.

I've heard that many clubs are dropping out the race because of his attitude problem.

There's no attitude problem :)

(as long as he has a decent coach that is)

Woahhhhh Balotelli, he's a striker

He's good a darts

He's got an allergy grass

But when he play's he's f*****g Class

He drives around Moss side with a wallet full of cash

Woahhhhh Balotelli

<3

If they got Schürle as well, they would be better than Bayern

They ARE better than Bayernangry.gif Schuerrle would have been nice as well, but then again we have enough subs, and enough strikers as well. Reus probably sounded better to Klopp as he's actually a Dortmund graduatebiggrin.gif We've got this German/Brazilian kid called Leonardo Bittencourt coming at the end of the season as well, could be a Goetze replacement. But we have Leitner, Grosskreutz, Kuba...By the way, I find Reus better than Andrewink.gifReus can play in the middle as well, if Kagawa isn't fit. But I guess it's probably Goetze there if Kagawa's not fit.

What we really need is for Sahin to come back...or any other player like him. Our counter attacks would be much more smoother and faster with Sahin and his amazing vision. Ilkay just isn't a Sahin. Wonder how Leitner does there.

Bayern are clearly struggling, but with Shaqiri coming, I'm really scared. I'll be honest, I find Shaqiri more of a threat than Robben. Just isn't himself this season. Ribery's been impressive earlier this season as well, but I think it's the stardom thing that's bugging their form. And they miss Schweini as well. Wonder how Gladbach will do in the post-Reus era...

Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Germany striker Lukas Podolski from Cologne, BBC Sport understands.

Reports suggest the Gunners will pay £10.9m for the 26-year-old on a four-year contract worth £100,000 a week

Cool, now Dortmund don't have to worry that much now...

Replacing Van Persie maybe...

I don't think Lukas will replace RvP, but perhaps partner him or back him up if van Persie's not fit...

Cool, now Dortmund don't have to worry that much now...

Replacing Van Persie maybe...

I don't think Lukas will replace RvP, but perhaps partner him or back him up if van Persie's not fit...

I think Chelsea8 was hinting into the possibility of RVP leaving Arsenal.

Arsenal have agreed a deal to sign Germany striker Lukas Podolski from Cologne, BBC Sport understands.

Reports suggest the Gunners will pay £10.9m for the 26-year-old on a four-year contract worth £100,000 a week

I saw a number of LFC fans wanting Podolski in January, i guess if this is true we'll see whether he can handle the prem or not.

As for him being a replacement for RVP, i doubt it. Chamakh isn't good enough and that Asian striker they have doesn't look up to much either, so i think if it happens then it would be to partner with RVP not replace him.

If Arsenal sell him they'll be in the brown stuff.

I think RVP is leaving because his record speaks for its self and ive been saying it for years that if he stays fit he is the best striker in the league. I can see all of Europe having a look at him in the summer and its unlike Wenger to spend so i can see him leaving.

Chamakh is poor but in fairness Park has only played twice so its unfair to judge but he was quality before he left Monoco.

I think RVP is leaving because his record speaks for its self and ive been saying it for years that if he stays fit he is the best striker in the league. I can see all of Europe having a look at him in the summer and its unlike Wenger to spend so i can see him leaving.

Chamakh is poor but in fairness Park has only played twice so its unfair to judge but he was quality before he left Monoco.

We'll see in the summer i guess, but i don't think Arsenal can afford to lose him, especially not to a Prem club.

I agree about Park, i've just gone by performances so far, but hopefully he'll do well there. Agree Chamakh is poor, a typical example of buying a player from a weaker league on a free because he scored goals there, but can't handle the Prem.

Arsenal can't afford to lose him but can they agree a new contract with him?

I think they can, i think if they can get in a bit more quality in the needed areas, then they could be more of a force, i guess we'll find out in the summer though.