Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The 2000 goal challenge

Sunny

Honestly I'm starting to get sick of Ganso. He's been annoying since Aranda arrived and he got injured for a long time. He doesn't last full matches, always steals the assists from Aranda, and asks for 90K for wages after we won Sao Paulo state again, even though he was a mere sub. Any tips on getting rid of a 36.5M superstar? I've got his replacement as well, he's Rivaldo's regen and I've thought about bringing him to Santos but I still had Ganso. Now Ganso isn't Ganso anymore.

If anyone's interested, I'm also building a team of D/M/F RLCsbiggrin.gif Including Elano, Gerrard, and some you've never heard of.

What are you referring to?

Only two games left, but I think I'll be busy in the coming days...

I'm guessing he wants to know how long it takes for the players to be retrained to so many positions

Yeah, to retrain the players

Depends on the ability of a player in a position. For example, Gerrard is awkward in FL, FC, FR, Competent in AML, ML, DML, DMC, DMR, DL, DC and DR, so it doesn't really take a long time, perhaps a few months in the game. I believe there's also a hidden stat for it.

Season 5 [2016]

Another exciting season, I was disappointed with our financial status, so I decided to sell the veggies and deadwood left in the first-team and reserve team. Think I did good business during the windows, managed to earn a lot of money to improve our maximum wage to around 85,000-90,000 pounds per week. Check out our transfers in the screenshots below!

We had another injury crisis again, and I was forced to bring in the regen of Raul Meireles, who luckily was just sitting around, free, without a contract when I sold my 2 back-up midfielders Milenkovic and Diarra to other Brazilian teams. Don't really think I need him now that I have Elano, Renato regens and more back from loan in my reserves, but I guess I'll wait for him to grow and let his value rise and sell him like the other veggieslaugh.gif Long term injuries for Vincius and Diego Contento(one of my favorite real players, got him on Bosman) forced me to hunt for new blood as well, and so I recalled Gabriel Heinze's regen and bought another amazing looking Brazilian defender from Ipatinga. Think I'm gonna get rid of Vincius next season. Maxwell, Adriano(the one at Barca), and Renato(the one that had played for Sevilla) appeared from my youth system, so I guess we have a few exciting prospects coming...

Enough about the team, let's see how Neymar did:

Total Goals: 555 + 146 = 701 Goals

Not bad if you ask me, Neymar also got his highest Average Rating of 9.44 in this season as well. But 10 assists is probably a bit too much. Aranda was solid as well, grabbing 35 assists. Could he really get 1000 assists?

Enjoy the screenshotssmile.gif

Screenshots:

It was a sad year for the world of football, many modern legends retiredsad.gif I was honored to let Julio Cesar represent Brazil for his last time against Bolivia in the World Cup Qualifications, and he managed to keep a clean sheet as wellsmile.gif

b59f659a.jpg

5ec0c5ca.jpg

effb2d9d.jpg

47d226b6.jpg

We hit another injury crisis...and with 2 long term injuries...damnmad.gif

ee978df6.jpg

4f5e9336.jpg

No way you're getting Elano...he's worth way more than 4M!

719f23b2.jpg

I know it's been a busy transfer window...but you should never question my transfers! He was never good enough for first-team!

fa172bc6.jpg

5c3feb33.jpg

df48dfb6.jpg

c5764ac7.jpg

3a1fbc4c.jpg

fe310419.jpg

Results for Brazil:

81b77ca0.jpg

23d230f8.jpg

This guy's considered as the new Rivaldo...

1ef1cd4a.jpg

Neymar:

9d239a04.jpg

The Manager:

e08f9c97.jpg

Season Review:

66cdfc12.jpg

1ff0f93f.jpg

8a65abe0.jpg

2c1ed763.jpg

By the way, to anyone who's interested, Fluminese spoiled my perfect season with a 2-2 drawdry.gif

Why aren't the international goals counted? :unsure:

It's too confusing to count the international goals of one season, so I'll just check out his international goals before he retires/I finish the challengeunsure.gif

You could get 1000 within 9 seasons :O

1000 goals is too easy :D

No pressure really, I'm just waiting for Ronaldinho(who's now at Birmingham) to retire in June/July, so I can get his awesome regen :) Then I hope to see Neymar and Aranda retire, and get Aranda to rack up 1000 assists and maybe even get a son! If my son's a striker then I'll try to get 1000 goals from him as well...

Will we get to see the tactic your using at the end of your challenge?

Definitely. By the way, it's called TheKrakenph34r.gif Wonder if you've heard it somewhere elseunsure.gif Ok so I switched Neymar's role a bit...

Will we get to see the tactic your using at the end of your challenge?

Definitely. By the way, it's called TheKrakenph34r.gif Wonder if you've heard it somewhere elseunsure.gif Ok so I switched Neymar's role a bit...

It migh have popped up here and there :ph34r:

If you've spent some time in the Brazilian leagues you'll start to be familiar which teams are crap and which are awesome. I've been lucky these seasons where Neymar usually managed to score hat-tricks against the greater teams such as Sao Paulo, but lately, with more foreign managers coming in(Ancelotti, Schuster, etc.), Fluminese, Cruzeiro and Internacional are screwing me updry.gif

You'll also understand that scoring against the odd crappy team such as Nautico, Parana, Noroeste, Mogi Mirim is key. You should always set up your best team for them so you can get Neymar to score as much as possible(I think I managed 6 against Mogi Mirim this season)wink.gif Of course, with my awesome team of regens it's hard to tell who's better than the other, but Aranda(Riquelme) is definitely one of the best.

Don't know, I was really sick a week ago, so I haven't played much lately. Have competitions coming up next week as well, so I guess I won't have that much time to play. Shouldn't be too hard though, if he manages 100+ per season.

Ronaldinho and Alves have retired, and Alves regenerated at Santos just like Maxwell, Bastos and Adriano. I found Ronaldinho at Flamengo, so I guess I'll get rid of Ganso soon...

Ronaldinho took his time :O

I once had him retire after the first season :)

Quite a career he had, Barca, Milan, Flamengo, and ending up at Birmingham :S I evencalled him up for the national team as I didn't have enough AMs...

Just a matter of waiting them grow like them Barca veggies...Kaka's already became quite a player, I'll call him up next time after the friendlies.

Ronaldinho took his time :O

I once had him retire after the first season :)

Quite a career he had, Barca, Milan, Flamengo, and ending up at Birmingham :S I evencalled him up for the national team as I didn't have enough AMs...

Just a matter of waiting them grow like them Barca veggies...Kaka's already became quite a player, I'll call him up next time after the friendlies.

One of my sayings ay ;)

Jesus Ronny took his time!

Do you play Neymar every game? Or do you have a system for when he's not 100%

He's usually at 100%, but if his condition goes lower than 90% I'll play either Riquelme, Rivaldo or Eto'o(usually Eto'o, he just scored a hat-trick against Ceara).

Managed to play a few months last night so I hope I'll be able to post am update by no later than next week.