FMM Vibe
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Davis

Off Topic English football

1 hour ago, Rob said:

City, Liverpool, United, Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, Leicester, Wolves, and Sheffield United. Which of those teams are you better than?

They’re below Burnley and Southampton too I’ll say

Well @Robmight as well have some ambition and belief in ourselves and not think we can't do it before the season starts

Best Sheffield United home and away last season so could say them 

Honestly think if players stay fit and that we do have a good chance 

We are leeds! To score 2 goals at a anfield is amazing, considering we have just been promoted 

Edited by leedsunited87

We made Leeds look good, they deserve all the plaudits but our defending for the first two goals was beyond awful. Cracking third goal though. 

VVD, Gomez and Trent were shocking and Hendo clearly wasn't match fit. Firmino is so out of form it hurts. 

Going forward though Salah was electric and was the threat we needed, Mane was a little quiet but 4 goals and 2 disallowed ain't a bad showing. We just need to sort that defence out! 

Wtf was Bobby doing when through on goal and trying the outside clip to the reverse corner instead of his twatting it in to the net in front of him?

7 minutes ago, Rob said:

Wtf was Bobby doing when through on goal and trying the outside clip to the reverse corner instead of his twatting it in to the net in front of him?

I thought that was the chance but I should know not to write off the mentality monsters ;)

Bobby just looks completely void of confidence, I actually wanted Minamino on as Bobby was offering little. Surprised Minamino didn't start tbh. 

It's only Chelsea up next 

I was listening in on the radio and felt like it was all set up for that Kock guy to score a last minute equaliser.

Job done for us I suppose but hard luck to Leeds really. I’m just not feeling the game without fans in truth, just got to get on with it though. I actually enjoy listening to football on the radio for example and it’s just nothing without the crowds noise for me as you base so much on that.

23 minutes ago, Rob said:

Stuff like that is why SI don’t rate him.

20 minutes ago, Foxy said:

Stuff like that is why SI don’t rate him.

I'd say fair enough if they gave him the 17-18 upgrade he deserved as he was immense that year. 

Very good performance. New lads looked good.

Only 1st game though but a positive start. Thought Carroll and Wilson were a threat all night and looked good together.

Praise where praise is due and Bruce played the right formation and we were solid. Alot better.

Yeah we have been missing that lively presence up top, Wilson makes the right runs, with Fraser still to come in, hope things only improve. Hendrick looked good as well, wasn’t sure how he’d play. 

53 minutes ago, Ian said:

Newcastle will be alright this season and Bruce is doing a fine job in truth.

Agree and that pains me to say 😂

Now he has better players i suspect a more attacking approach this season.

Bruce has done a great job at Newcastle and he is shaping his own squad. I’ve always thought it a good tactic for most lower clubs to pick off relegated and upper Championship clubs and he is doing just that.

Looks like Joelinton could be on his way out on loan and i've heard we could get Patrick Schick on loan which would be nice.

11 minutes ago, Woody said:

Looks like Joelinton could be on his way out on loan and i've heard we could get Patrick Schick on loan which would be nice.

Schick has just joined Leverkusen permanently 👎🏻 

Would love us to get a versatile forward player through the door, I think we need a CB as well with Lejeune going out on loan, doesn’t look it will be Holding either. 

12 minutes ago, RichDave32 said:

Schick has just joined Leverkusen permanently 👎🏻 

Would love us to get a versatile forward player through the door, I think we need a CB as well with Lejeune going out on loan, doesn’t look it will be Holding either. 

Must of read an older post by accident. 

I wouldnt mind a new cb to be honest. I like Fernandez but he isnt quick enough.

I dont think we have the cash for a quality defender though. 

Turned that shit off!!!

Normal service has resumed. What an half arsed performance. Lascelles is shit and Fernandez is slow as eck!!

Shows how god awful West Ham were last week!

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Turned that shit off!!!

Normal service has resumed. What an half arsed performance. Lascelles is shit and Fernandez is slow as eck!!

Shows how god awful West Ham were last week!

I know awful wasn’t it mate 🙈

We didn’t set up right at all for this game, when we play against a system like Brighton do, we have to adjust ours, they dominated all over, still need to replace Lejeune, we should have gone with the three centre halves today, was truly awful to watch. 

And Shelvey and Hayden were too deep. Where was the BBM?? Dont know why Hendrick isnt in the middle with Shelvey and Hayden sitting infront of the back four and then have Wilson uptop and Almiron and ASM either side.

Not saying it willwork everytime but there was no pressure on Brightons backline at all.