Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic 2012 Olympics

Jayze

Its a shame Lee Chong Wei lost the Badminton's single to Lin Dan. Both of them rivals. If Lee Chong Wei won it, It would have been Malaysia's first gold medal in the Olympics....

Even more dominance from Britain in the cycling today, gold from Kenny and topping the women's Omnium after three events. Gutted about Dai Greene though.

Shame that Warburton didn't get further as I've seen him in training before now, but he wasn't really expected to.

Have to say Handball looks amazing fun! (And I haven't yet watched any Olympic football ;-))

2004 Athens Olympic winner, Liu Xiang injured his achilles while running in the 110m heats, Instead of giving up and going into the tunnel he turned back and finished the race while hopping on one leg. I feel sad for him as he was injured during the 2008 Olympics and now again in the 2012 Olympics.

Final looks exciting. In both halves Korea pressed Brazil and until the goal they had the most threat in my opinion though just seemed to run out of steam. They should have gotten a penalty and what looked like Brazil a red card in the process but then after a stint in the second half the second Brazil goal made them collapse.

I've seen it a bit differently. Korea was extremely well organized, keeping 11 men behind the midfield line whenever brazil had the ball and eventually recovering and trying to build up play rather fast.

They've gotten some good opportunities, but they lacked what Brazil has bags of: talent.

This will be a good fight between Korea and Thailand. Take kwondo is from Korea and the sport is big in Thailand! What a fight it'll be!!

I'm currently a Welsh and 3 time Scottish champion! I also came runner up in the bristish and came runner up in another Scottish championship!