Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

I had to do something like 35 or so

You need to make sure you're in an English Club, then just raid Conrinthians/Sao Paulo/Santos as well as Chivas and just grab as many as possible. Other leagues don't need work permits.

I had to do something like 35 or so

You need to make sure you're in an English Club, then just raid Conrinthians/Sao Paulo/Santos as well as Chivas and just grab as many as possible. Other leagues don't need work permits.

i'll try it

If you have sugar daddy it's easy if you just join a club like Man City or something, demote the entire first team, set friendlies to assistant manager and then raid Brazil/Mexico

I am 18 seasons into a game but still not unlocked place on the board...I have won everything I can multiple times and have kept the board happy by making large profits while keeping the team happy. Can it take this long to unlock?

No I have never holidayed either...I'm starting to think I should just start a new game because its never going to happen

You have to have a reasonable amount of success, it's like sugar daddy but over 10 years...

So if you're languishing at the bottom of the table that's no use, you need to win Champions Leagues and such

I am Melbourne victory and I have won the Asia CL ten times and the world club cup 8 times and the league 13 times...surely that would be good enough

Hmm, dunno mate...

You should play as Perth Glory though :PPPPPPP

Maybe it might have something to do with being in Australia, try a European club?

Has anyone got a rough idea of exactly how much of a profit a large club (RM, Barca, City & Utd etc) would need to make to unlock the "No Transfer Window" unlockable ?

Easy, Manchester United, sell Kagawa/Rooney and your expensive guys and you're done, I got $110M for Kagawa or something crazy like that from Man City, I was shocked but I accepted, total sales was like $360M I think

Hmm, dunno mate...

You should play as Perth Glory though :PPPPPPP

Maybe it might have something to do with being in Australia, try a European club?

Has anyone got a rough idea of exactly how much of a profit a large club (RM, Barca, City & Utd etc) would need to make to unlock the "No Transfer Window" unlockable ?

Easy, Manchester United, sell Kagawa/Rooney and your expensive guys and you're done, I got $110M for Kagawa or something crazy like that from Man City, I was shocked but I accepted, total sales was like $360M I think

thanks .. and from memory when does it get unlocked ?

Once the window has closed (Sept 1st ?)

If you unlock it on the 10-year mark it'll be on the day you've been managing the club for 10 years- if not as soon as you win enough trophies/titles

Lets say, I'm going to manage Barcelona for 10 years to get the place on board- If I have won enough titles, then I'll be given sacking immunity exactly 10 years after I start managing them, so if I start on 14 Jul 2012- I will get my place on the board on 14 Jul 2022

You may need to wait longer if you're not successful enough

Lets say, I'm going to manage Barcelona for 10 years to get the place on board- If I have won enough titles, then I'll be given sacking immunity exactly 10 years after I start managing them, so if I start on 14 Jul 2012- I will get my place on the board on 14 Jul 2022

You may need to wait longer if you're not successful enough

Bit lost now as I'm not sure we're talking about the same thing :unsure:

I just wanted to know if you get to unlock the "No Transfer Windows" unlockable kicks in immediately after the window closes .. providing you have met the criteria of course

All unlockables kick-in right away...

If you can't be bothered doing it the hard way then do the transfer cheat where you can sell any player for max amount

All unlockables kick-in right away...

If you can't be bothered doing it the hard way then do the transfer cheat where you can sell any player for max amount

cheers .... cheats never prosper !!!! .. apart from in FMH2013 ;)

Hey guys

I was just wondering whether its actually possible to be successful with a lower league club without using Sugar Daddy?

Also is Sugar Daddy really cheating because a lot of clubs irl have only been successful after being taken over by rich owners.

Ironically, last year, I did a career from low leagues with no players in my team, it was pretty fun because Harmony was always max due to there being nobody unhappy who belonged to the club :D

Ive achieved 35 of the 37 achievements and stil unable to get the "against run of play" one. Been 2 or 3 goals down b4 n stil won but no joy? Only other one is the loan restrictions. Any tips on who has the better loan players from start with best chance of winning award?