Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The unlockables

Dec

Any tips on who has the better loan players from start with best chance of winning award?

I got mine with Serge Gnabry (I think thats how you spell it) with Nottingham Forest. Nifty little player.

Thanks dec mite play without a gk for 1st half against lower league team ha. Does a loanee need to win player of year award or can it jus be monthly award? Tried with west brom as they had lukaku but no joy

Gnabry on loan from arsenal? Cheers jake

I had to sign out of Gamecentre, but I'm not too sure. Turning off the Internet works well, but wastes a bit of time.

Yeah that works but its not a permanent fix. I sign out and then press cancel when it asks me to sign in when I boot the game up. After it does this about 3 times it asks if you want to disable game centre. Only problem is when you download something from the App Store which requires you to input your password as this automatically signs you back into game centre so you have to repeat the process. Wish there was a way that game centre could be removed full stop as I have no use for it.

Has anyone achieved this "against run of play"? Apart from loan restrictions which i am working on its the only other achievement i am missing

And if so.. In what circumstances?

Am not sure now i cant get them stats back. So it is not just the score (3-0 down) that matters then u hav2 b clearly behind in possession and shots after 90 mins

Unlocked my loan restrictions by loaning in Yassine Benzia for Liverpool and ended up winning the league! He usualy becomes available to loan about a week before deadline and he scored 32 in 34 and 24 of them in the league. Used toms 4321. He was runner up for the POY award behind none other than my other player suarez but stil unlocked achievement. Would defo recommend Benzia

Guys for me its kind of difficult to get loan restrictions

Loan Benzia as Ajax and then set him up as a loan striker with good assist setups... If you're desperate use Sugar Daddy and buy the best support structure possible.

Any1 unlocked their son with a player they havent bought but been under the management for 10 years before retirement? I am man city and a couple of the players i have inherited r not far from retirement

Ah ok Dec that could explain it - cheers

Have been winning 3+ a season

Maybe they want me to win the Charity Shield, Euro Super Cup, World Club Cup, League Cup, FA Cup, Champs League & Domestic League in the same season ... Again :)

How very unreasonable !!

I used to have sugar daddy and no work permits, but then I wanted to install an update, database didn't load anymore, so I reinstalled the 4.0 version i had before.

So now my unlockables are gone.. is there a way to restore them?

I tried 'restore transaction' multiple times, but it doesn't do anything since I didn't purchase anything

Ah ok Dec that could explain it - cheers

Have been winning 3+ a season

Maybe they want me to win the Charity Shield, Euro Super Cup, World Club Cup, League Cup, FA Cup, Champs League & Domestic League in the same season ... Again :)

How very unreasonable !!

Chances are they probably do :P