Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 The 1000 Goal Challenge:

Ashez

First of all, Porto has no rival in Portugal because we're the best of the best of the best.  ^_^

But really, our only rivals are Benfica. Sporting means nothing to us.

Biggest rivalries in Portugal

Porto vs Benfica

Benfica vs Sporting

Vitória Guimarães vs Braga

And that is all.

First of all, Porto has no rival in Portugal because we're the best of the best of the best. ^_^

But really, our only rivals are Benfica. Sporting means nothing to us.

Biggest rivalries in Portugal

Porto vs Benfica

Benfica vs Sporting

Vitória Guimarães vs Braga

And that is all.

So you'd love to have a Sporting logo then?

:P

On topic, how often should I play Ocampos to avoid getting jaded? And should I rest him whenever he is jaded?

Hey guys

Managed to complete the challenge with Facundo Ferreyra on Borussia Dortmund

Tricky cuz there's only 34 league games and all the teams are super defence :P

Oh well. Here are the stats

He played 48 games and scored 15 goals before the save started so his stat is 1002 goals in 640 games

Edit: sorry guys he played 58 games before the save started but his games under me are still 640 :P

post-15198-0-83603300-1377000045_thumb.j

But you haven't really completed it if he scored 15 when you weren't managing him.

Edit: ahh in was in response to the history saying 1017 yeah ok.

You know the reason why :P

Onky joking, i thought there were only them two, i'll do it soon.

You mean the fact that you're jealous that it was the oldest 1K this year and only the second one ever done in England? :P Yeah, that's what I figured :lol:

Right lads i'm saying this once and once only, use of the save editor is breaking this challenges rules and anyone found out to have used it will be disqualified! A number of people have been caught out recently or have PM'd me asking for permission to use the SE on this challenge and i've had enough, don't force me to make it that saves must be uploaded as that's an inconvinience for us all.

I don't use it so I don't know how it works, but how can you tell when it's been used? And I hope we don't end up having to upload saves, I don't even know how to do that. There's no point in any sort of boosting or reloading saves etc because it isn't a game then, instead if having fun you're just wasting time making your own results.

I got Marvels to include a few tools to tell ;)

I totally agree, editing saves or cheating in anyway defeats the point of playing challenges.

There's also a tool the staff can use.

I don't understand the need to cheat anyway, what are you honestly gaining from it? Your name on a leader board in a challenge thread.. If you feel you are incapable of playing the game properly and need to cheat, by all means do it. But don't come on here and pass it off as honest work because there are many members on here such as Ash, Maple, Kyle, and so on (obviously there are many more but I'm not having a long list) who are honest players and try their best to implement new tactics so they can become better at the game. Sometimes they even release these tactics/tips and you reward them by cheating so you get a better score? It's not on in my opinion, sort it out.

I do agree, however i don't want this to turn into a bitch fest ruining the thread so i'd like to leave the subject here please. If anyone has a problem with this or something to say please feel free to PM me.

I lost my save but had a backup from halfway through last season, can the goals scored afterwards count?

I know Ash replied already.

But everything you did after the back-up point, is done. It's as if you never played it.

So just load up the back-up save and pretend you never lost anything. But the goals that you lost will not count. But everything you do from this point on will.

That's the one AS :) I only found him on France - All, when I was searching for a 1000 goal candidate, and he was perfect!

oe35NQU.png

This is his best stats, he is amazing!