Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Yeah he's maxed out mate :P

I've noticed that players (eg. Pedro) who start near max CA do better on specific training, so more attacking orientated for Pedro = high crossing, dribbling, shooting, passing, less tackling and defensive attributes.

Could someone with an Android device that runs the HD skin and another with an iPad who can transfer files contact me please? Thanks.

Edit:

Add onto that:

iPhone 4/4S please, thanks.

Because like International Goals, there's a 255 goal limit before it resets(Ash told me :P)

But if you add up the goals above, it equals 450+

Ah ok. What formations did you use? It looks fun. :D

Can someone tell me how the Portuguese League Cup work? I thought that once the last group stage, the best second places team goes through (as in the best performing team). Is this not the case?

1. I`m looking for an opportunity to coach a national team /FMH Android/ but all i can see is that the managers of Scotland, Wales and Ireland are insecure. In my messages pannel i don`t get notifications for such coaches being sacked. I think that if i get such messages they might be for the national teams of the nations that this game is supporting. Am i right? What tips can you give me if i want to go for such a hunt in my career mode.

2. I read this forum and i see that you discuss a lot the abillity and potential of player /now i know what a regen is/, but you also mention 2 things that are unclear to me - stadium capacity/quality and training facilities capacity/quality. Where may i check how big my stadium is? The same goes for the training ground. If you have some topics that are handy to be read i`m willing to read em.

3. Last question: I pick 4 2 3 1. Action: Clear team Action: Pick team and then i go to player roles. Lets say i check those 2 guys in the midfield - the first one is set to DLM but i see that i have "thumb up" for BTB. The other guy is set to BWM and doesn`t have a "thumb up" check on any role. What should i do? Keep em DLM + BWM? Change the first to BTB and keep the other to BWM? Or should i change them in other way? If so give me hints....

1. If you want to manage a national team just keep on winning trophies with a club and wait till a big tournament where some of the international managers are sacked. You're more likely to be offered an international job from the country of your nationality (e.g England are more likely to appoint you if you're English).

2. You can check them on the 'Info' section of your club.

3. DLM and BWM is probably too defensive, and a DLM and BTB usually works well for me, so maybe consider signing a player who fits a BTB role well. But the ticks are just the players preferred roles, you don't have to follow them. Just use your own judgement of whether a player works in the role or not.

Just wondering because it must be quite hard to get all of them. Tis year is the first year I've got sugar daddy. I normally get the loand restrictions thing and the no transfer window.

It is good, and you could achieve 1k at that rate. But a player like Ocampos should be tearing up the SPSC. 53 in 19 is bloody good, but I've seen stupid results like 100 in 30 so it's doable.

How many games do you play in a season in a brazil?

And which out of England, Germany, Portugal and Spain is the easiest to score in? For a 1k challenge.

I think it's almost as much as if you were playing the league twice. And Portugal is the easiest of the leagues you mentioned. Portugal and Holland, but then you're not gonna attract the same quality of players as you would in the other leagues.

Germany or England are the hardest IMO, and Brasil (for some teams) has the Sao Paulo State (19 games, mostly against rubbish amateur or semi-pro teams) and the Brazilian league (38 games, quite hard to score in)