Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 FMH13 General Discussion

anfieldsquirrel

Rafa - looks like 255 is the goal cap no matter what goal count it is. Remember I discovered it for an international player? :P it must be over stretching the limits of the game if it goes any higher.

Rafa - looks like 255 is the goal cap no matter what goal count it is. Remember I discovered it for an international player? :P it must be over stretching the limits of the game if it goes any higher.

Yes it is.

But I think they just assumed no one would be able to score 255 goals lol. Although it is a weird number to stop at. So that might not be the reason

Madness! Wish my Rangers career was on IOS lol

For the final month of 2013 and of Rangers in the third division we should have a one season challenge to see who can score the most goals in the season and with a player, interested?

Yes it is.

But I think they just assumed no one would be able to score 255 goals lol. Although it is a weird number to stop at. So that might not be the reason

It's not about the limits of the game. There were only 256 bits allocated to the number of goals - including 0 it makes 255 the maximum value. All SI have to do is to allocate more bits :)

And not a weird number at all. As everything in electronics, it is based on a binary system - therefore it goes on 2^x. 256 is 2^8 :)

Rafa, were you playing 5 up front?  :blink:

Normally 2, with an APM and a winger :)

Don't think you need to, you have money, sure you've got a quality team already there's no point, don't see a reason to do so

I rejected it, no other player like him around at this age. 

Who's regen is he?

I have no idea, don't bother looking :D.