Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 [Release] FMH 2013 Save Editor 1.3.0

jaymarvels

Please install .NET Framework from microsoft's site and read the damn OP...

Uhm DetectNETframwork says that i have installed it?

Version 4 (FULL) Read the OP...

Just google "NET Framework v4" or something and go to microsoft's site and install it and it'll work fine, trust me, I had the exact same issue (like to the world with the stopped working and the grey and everything)

Version 4 (FULL) Read the OP...

Just google "NET Framework v4" or something and go to microsoft's site and install it and it'll work fine, trust me, I had the exact same issue (like to the world with the stopped working and the grey and everything)

Ok, Thanks

Thanks to this Save Editor and a little bit of Hex Editing (Name). Ive managed to do something ive wanted to do on FMH for so long now, I give you....

30uu5io.png

ygzORIh.png

As you can see, cant zoom/enlarge/scroll is a bigger problem than expected, it face it is a HUGE problem as I cannot see those edit buttons nor click them therefore the editor is useless against my players :

Tools icons/labels are missing at the players screen as well. Filter isn't working properly and returned blank for everything.

Vista .NET v4 installed. Luckily an edit clubs as I can see/click those buttons. :)

HOWEVER, After I edit and save the files, I can no longer edit them as they will not load. Meaning I got only 1 shot.

And YES, those are 4.2 save files.

Anyway, great work :)

hello everyone, i have problem here, i can't open android save file, my FMH13 version 4.2... thank's, sorry for my bad english18740209.png

Does it work now? (Install shouldn't take long)

Sry for late answer yep its working now thanks ya ;)

hello everyone, i have problem here, i can't open android save file, my FMH13 version 4.2... thank's, sorry for my bad english18740209.png

Install NET Framework from microsoft site (v4) even if you think you already have v4 just do it again and it'll work :D

One more thing, game isn't able to load edited saves.

You must've changed something absurdly wrong along the way (imo)...

Like I dunno, 23 stamina or something...

Also, try fullscreen?

Yes it is Daniel, but we need more information than that.

Oh and a bit off topic but I think I know why the game changes stats around...

1) it uses your stats as a ratio to calculate stats for that PA, I changed Pedro (Rodriguez Ledesma) Creativity to 16 from 12 and it dropped his shooting, dribbling and crossing by 1 each as well as decisions or something...

2) The algorithm that calculates stats is probably right but Marc might've added tiered stats, say 5 levels between 5 and 6 (so a player grows more accurately from say 5, 5.2, 5,4 etc.) but the game also displays it as a rounded value and uses that rounded value in game engine... and then because 1-20 are taken a value was assigned for all the numbers such as 5.2, 5.4 which the game recognises but the editor does not (just a wild conjecture :D)

Also, did Foss program it so that when you open and close a player, that it completely rewrites the hex coding as opposed to only changing what you edit?

This has no algorithm for attributes on it, what you mentioned is CA topping attributes though this isn't to do with displaying the actual attributes though. Basically  the likes of 239 is in the game but then it is calculated and displayed as something different after use of the algorithm yet I doubt it is simple.

This has no algorithm for attributes on it, what you mentioned is CA topping attributes though this isn't to do with displaying the actual attributes though. Basically  the likes of 239 is in the game but then it is calculated and displayed as something different after use of the algorithm yet I doubt it is simple.

Ahhk, so some stats are all over the place... Cheers...

Tried opening 3 old save games with it and it wouldn't load my save, created 3 new games and it still won't load my saves, I have .net v4 installed as well :( it pops up with my name and team managing but nothing after that

Is your app up to date?

Yes, version 4.2.1. Tried installing v4 framework again and still doesn't work  :(

EDIT - Just tried it with the Spanish Leagues loaded and that works, English Leagues doesn't seem to work for me :(

If you want I can PM you a link to my English saves, see if it will help you?

It works! But just like v1.00 until v1.25, i always appointed as argentine's manager everytime i load the game, please anyone fix it? I really hates this bug as its happened since v1.00

Please explain what you did and the steps you followed to get to there because different situations will result in different results (ie. this doesn't happen to me). It could be due to your nationality or other things

Its working but the options(club,player etc.) are invisible...

And when i close the save editor it's says FMH 2013 Save Game Editor not working anymore. (But it's working!(I can put a picture but its in Dutch so yeah))

Yeah sorry about that, I basically edited some of the players CA/PA and their hidden attributes, as well as changed some clubs financial status before saving. After which, when I try to load that edited save file, the game says 'Unable to load save file'.

What versuon of FMH are you running on?

I'm running on update 4.2

Tried opening 3 old save games with it and it wouldn't load my save, created 3 new games and it still won't load my saves, I have .net v4 installed as well :( it pops up with my name and team managing but nothing after that

Is your app up to date?

Yes, version 4.2.1. Tried installing v4 framework again and still doesn't work  :(

EDIT - Just tried it with the Spanish Leagues loaded and that works, English Leagues doesn't seem to work for me :(

If you want I can PM you a link to my English saves, see if it will help you?

Yep, send me it.

It wont open after i load my save file? :(

Read OP this doesn't tell me anything

Hey guys I'm using my save file which is a new game after updating to 4.2, but when I edit stuff inside the save file, the game doesn't let me load up the save file.. It states that it is 'Unable to load save file'.

SMTP I will need exact details how to replicate this as per my OP. Thanks.

It works! But just like v1.00 until v1.25, i always appointed as argentine's manager everytime i load the game, please anyone fix it? I really hates this bug as its happened since v1.00

sorry (if) i said some slang words, as im not english or american.

tapi tetep mangstab gan! :beer:

naufalnuh, you haven't told me the bug?

No info = no fix.

ygzORIh.png

As you can see, cant zoom/enlarge/scroll is a bigger problem than expected, it face it is a HUGE problem as I cannot see those edit buttons nor click them therefore the editor is useless against my players :

Tools icons/labels are missing at the players screen as well. Filter isn't working properly and returned blank for everything.

Vista .NET v4 installed. Luckily an edit clubs as I can see/click those buttons. :)

HOWEVER, After I edit and save the files, I can no longer edit them as they will not load. Meaning I got only 1 shot.

And YES, those are 4.2 save files.

Anyway, great work :)

Can you re-phrase exactly what your issue(s) are..

Sorry  :unsure:

I've just found out that I don't play the matches, but I can choose the tactic used and pick players, if I resign from the job I just stay as manager. All I did was start up an unemployed save it Germany and edit Yun Ju-Tae.

Here's a link to the save.

When I tried starting with a club it's worked perfectly though :D

I'm unable to replicate this :(

This is what I did:

- Created a new game, German loaded only, started unemployed. Didn't hit continue, saved.

- Loaded up save

- Edited Yun Ju-Tae..made him into an "awesome" player..so CA195/PA200 ..increased some of his stats up to 20 (for what you expect his position to have)

- Loaded up in game...still unemployed.

Oh  :unsure:

When I did it said I was unemployed on the save before I loaded it up but when I checked the team it said I was manager of Honduras.

I'm pretty sure I didn't edit anything else...

Oh  :unsure:

When I did it said I was unemployed on the save before I loaded it up but when I checked the team it said I was manager of Honduras.

I'm pretty sure I didn't edit anything else...

Yeah I loaded it up..said I was unemployed on the save name...but within the game..still unemployed :/

Can you get it to do it again?

Yeah I loaded it up..said I was unemployed on the save name...but within the game..still unemployed :/

Can you get it to do it again?

Okay, I'll have a go tomorrow :)

Question ... gonna make a specific thread for defects?

I just think that you can then edit the top post to state known issues, etc. :)

I have noticed that the nationality doesn't update until you've saved the game and re-opened it in the editor.

Managed two "swap" nationality 1 and 2.

Tried to edit the club "Farnborough"

Had no visible financial status and caused an error:

"Invalid Argument = Value of 255 is not valid for SelectedIndex"

There seems to be an invisible "limit" where any further changes seem to invalidate the save game.

It doesn't matter if you try and change CA, PA, a skill, a position.

One single difference (even directly in hex) and the game suddenly gives up the ghost.

Question ... gonna make a specific thread for defects?

I just think that you can then edit the top post to state known issues, etc. :)

I have noticed that the nationality doesn't update until you've saved the game and re-opened it in the editor.

Managed two "swap" nationality 1 and 2.

It's not really a priority atm because it works, well sort of...

Install NET Framework from microsoft site (v4) even if you think you already have v4 just do it again and it'll work :D

just same, not work for me :(

Can you please post all the details for marvels then? (like everything possible so he can replicate it and then fix it)