Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 When The Squirrel Challenges The Master:

Ashez

Yep I done it with Ronaldo last year aswell, think it's class seeing that you've paid 1k for a player :lol:

As for the stats, I can't explain it.. I signed him, put him on IT as usual. If anyone suspects any wrong-doing, or cheating with the SE please let me know, because I'd be more than happy to post the save to show it's not been tampered with in any way. I am 100% against all forms of cheating, and if I was accused I'd be offended, but again I'm happy to upload the save to prove you all wrong.

I doubt anyone thinks you're cheating :P

And you meant "I'm 100% against all forms of cheating" not "100% all forms or cheating"

Makes your point a little confusing :P

No one actually thinks you cheated AS :lol: We're just wondering why his stats were odd. It can't be IT Overlap because you were at the same club this entire time which just makes this quite inexplicable. But, again, I'm pretty sure none of us thought you were cheating!

I know AS wouldn't cheat :D, does he have a random PA?

It's probably worth noting (gonna spoiler his Ca and Pa)

that his CA is like 150 and his PA is in the order of 170s

So it makes it very possible that he had naturally re-reached his "peak" level in the two seasons before he was signed by AS. The game probably thinks he's a late bloomer rather than a burntout flop- if he did this irl I'd be so happy for him :P

What do you all think of my player choice for player 6? Good, bad?

Casually changing the topic ;). But I know you haven't cheated, you're not the person to.

Martinez>Torres

Hope so :P

What do you all think of my player choice for player 6? Good, bad?

Casually changing the topic ;). But I know you haven't cheated, you're not the person to.

Cheers mate :)

I've just finished a 12 and a half hour shift (having two jobs is s ball ache!) And i have work in 11 hours so i'm going to bed now but i'll hopefully fit an update in later.

I know AS wouldn't cheat :D, does he have a random PA?

Pretty sure not. as he's an older player so his PA is set.

As for the "Peak" suggestions, I think he's too old to even grow in terms of CA.

But who cares. You're going to get different results for every single player.

The same player will react differently to IT in every single save.

Can't wait for the next update, guys :)

The Master:

Season 3:

Part 1:

League:

kMQyQHK.png

Tight at the top but i'm sure i'll keep my grasp on the title!

The Reason We're Here:

AS had a wonderful round one in season three and his record with Fernando Torres will be hard to beat but i am feeling confident as i was able to sign a fantastic player for a bargain £17 million!

oDWGsXP.png

So i'm using a player AnfieldSquirrel has already used but can i beat his impressive score, stay tuned to find out.

Stats:

mcasHP7.png

He has the stats for the job but does he perform?

The Perfect Replacement:

lVaIc8O.png

Results:

FXjZdyD.png

Nooooo! The young Italian bottles it and loosens my grip on this head to head with AS pulling a round back! Thankfully my next striker is an out and out monster!

Season 3 - Player Two Reveal:

LvgneRf.png

The fans celebrate as they steal Real Madrid's Argentinian striker for a cool £23 million!

Stats:

LBIK784.png

Bring it on AS ;)

So how do you think this round will unfold? Will Higuain beat FC Porto's Martinez? Will AS have a double winning round to peg me back after myself achieving that feat last round? Stay tuned to find out!

As always thank you so much for following and please remember to leave a comment and continue to support whoever's corner you're in.

Cheers for the comments :D

This is currently on hold atm as AS is away for the weekend, updates will continue when he's able to get online which will be tomorrow or more likely Monday.