• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2013 Turning CR7 Into CR1K - The Ultimate 1KC: By Ashez

Ashez

Turning CR7 Into CR1K - The Ultimate 1000 Goal Challenge:

TlB.jpg

The Prologue And History:

The one thousand goal challenge is my baby and i've completed it so many times that i've run out of fingers to count them on, but in this past few months i've been trying to better myself and to once again prove i am the master of this challenge. In the last two years i've attempted the 1KC with a very large amount of strikers and many have failed under my management but i've also tried to add extra challenges within the original challenge, for example my 2kc from this year was something completely new and mind blowing, oh how i miss Niang and Mayi.

Since the day my 2kc came to an end i took a little break from the challenge in general and focused on other tasks such as the Unemployed challenge which once again managed to break me :@. Anyway after a while i was starting to get the thousand goal challenge itch back and i had an idea, unfortunately though that idea isn't the career i am posting today as that has been on the back seat for a while but you will see that save after this has come to an end.

As i was saying i had an idea, but when i was testing formations for the original save i got bored and decided to test out a new formation idea i had, and as luck would have it i was Real Madrid. Normally when i'm Madrid i end up wasting Ronaldo or he's already retired so i decided to take advantage of having a fresh save with him, on FIFA i always use Ronaldo as my striker as i hate the strikers already at the club an as you all know Ronnie is a machine! 

After some tinkering and testing i managed to create an almost perfect formation which would abuse Ronaldo to his fullest ability and i played the first season, some of you may have already seen this image as it was floating around on Vibe as i never intended to continue the save, it was for fun after all. Then a few days back a very good friend of mine who goes by the name of MM talked me into booting up the save and continuing to see how well he'd do in the second season, i almost talked myself out of it but i had grown frustrated with FMH and needed a fun season or two to reignite my passion for the game and basically this is the point we are at now. 

Many of my loyal followers and older members will remember last year after i completed my first ever one thousand goal challenge i took up the opportunity to use Pedro Cunha to try and attempt to complete two 1KC's on one save and as it goes this Pedro Cunha was CR7's regen, so i have experience with him as a regen but can i really pull this off with such an old player regardless of ability? Well stay tuned to find out! My Cunha save went down as the career of the year last year and was one of my most viewed and commented on careers ever so i hope to do equally as well with this real version of the challenge.

The Formation:

The formation i've created is a perfect blend of attacking flair to play to Ronaldo's strengths and it's set up to abuse both his fantastic heading attributes while also taking advantage of what he can do with the ball on the deck. Also having him as a world class free kick taker is a massive bonus as it's free goals, most strikers only get penalties or the odd free kick goal but i'm positive Ronnie will score them for fun!

The bad news about my formation is as it stands i will NOT be releasing it! I have a number of reasons for this but one of the key ones is that it's about time i held something back and if this formation turns out to be world class at least i'm the only one able to use it ;). My stance on this may change over time but anyone who asks about this formation will be ignored as i've clearly stated it's not available at this current time. 

Sorry for any inconvenience.

The Backroom Staff:

As with all my saves there are a few members who i discuss my challenges with and as i've already said MM was a massive influence on this challenge as he talked me into even continuing with it so he's my assistant manager :D, then there is everyone's favourite Squirrel AS and the Yank with the tank Aykyle who also deserve massive credit for keeping me company and motivated on this, cheers guys :D

The Updating Style And Frequency:

Once again i have played a few seasons ahead in this save as you all should know if you've read the above so the first few updates should be pretty quick, i normally like to update every day or every other day if need be but due to my H2H with the Squirrel i'll likely alternate my updates to keep everything fresh and not to take attention away from each other, although i have played pretty far ahead in my H2H so all my FMH time can be spent playing this :D for a few days at least :D. The style will be my usual one consisting of team performances and how the player performed.

The Final Statement:

The time has come to end my opening post as i've said everything i wanted to say, all i can ask now is that you follow and enjoy this career and support me along the way, most people use kids for the one thousand goal challenge and the oldest player to complete the challenge this year is MM himself with that headless chicken Welbeck and Ronaldo is a lot older than him starting the challenge at the age of 27! Time is short on this challenge but i have faith in my judgement and the ability of the player, he may not be a natural striker but i'm going to push him hard!

Thank you so much for viewing and please leave a comment.

Viva Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooo!

Cristiano-Ronaldo-7.jpg

Good luck. Though this super-tactic of yours must be able to get him 150+ goals a season as you seem confident of doing this. Can't wait to read it

good luck mate. he will definitely score truckloads it all boils down to the test of time. if cr7 can score 25 odd playing on the wings i dont see why he cant hit the 100 mark upfront.

Good luck, nice read as well. Formation wise, did you adjust the player tactical roles of the other players to suit his playing style?

@MA: cheers mate

@Leroy: Confidence and belief is always important ;)

@Ak: Cheers mate :)

@WW: interesting, however you need to take into account he's not a natural striker and he'll get worse in time. Hopefully he gets close to 1k though

@TUG: cheers, that means alot :)

@MUg: Cheers, I'm glad you liked it :D. I created the formation from scratch and adjusted the shape and positioning to suit him. I'm also using this formation in my H2H.

@MA: cheers mate

@Leroy: Confidence and belief is always important ;)

@Ak: Cheers mate :)

@WW: interesting, however you need to take into account he's not a natural striker and he'll get worse in time. Hopefully he gets close to 1k though

@TUG: cheers, that means alot :)

@MUg: Cheers, I'm glad you liked it :D. I created the formation from scratch and adjusted the shape and positioning to suit him. I'm also using this formation in my H2H.

Are you going to post the tactic?

Ronaldo's retirement is unpredictable isn't it? As in there isn't a group of seasons that he retires in, he just goes whenever