Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

08btJeY.png

Season 5: A Change in Plans

Transfers Report

Players In

Oscar - 10 Million Euros - Chelsea                                 

Fernando Torres - 0 Million Euros - Chelsea                     

Players Out

Paul Pogba - 0 Million Euros - AS Monaco                                            

Stewart Downing - 0 Million Euros - Hibernian                           

Andrea Barzagli - 0 Million Euros - Lecce                  

Starting XI 

After a few pretty average seasons, I decided to heed some advice from a few of you guys and incorporate a Winger in my tactic. This changed caused a significant overhaul to occur. At the end of it all though, my starting XI looked like this.

dzaokgA.png

Team Performance

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost some of the screenshots to give you guys a full update on proceedings this season, but I will try my best to fill in whatever gaps may be present.

Serie A

Not exactly sure what happened in this competition other than we won. We probably destroyed the league though :lol:

UEFA Champions League

We won the Champions League as well. I only know this because I seem to be in the CWC in the next season :lol:

Italian Cup

No clue whatsoever what happened here. Therefore I can't really comment on it :(

Italian Super Cup

ZQqZsDg.png

Hey! I actually have a screenshot :lol: We beat Catania and won this trophy for the millionth time. What a surprise!

Player Performance

D2AkB3h.jpg

Player Attributes

r4gQQEa.png

Performance Statistics

G3GtBWz.png

International

Games Played : 46

Goals Scored: 31

Club 

Games Played : 284

Goals Scored: 420

Total Goals

:( A poor season tbh. Clearly the tactic change only made matters worst...I'm not a 100% sure if I should stick or twist now. Should I revert back to my reliable but average tactic or should I change things up again? Or do you think that this tactic has promise and that if stick to it long enough things will pick up. Let me know!!!

Comments would be Class     :D

4lGVcxG.gif

Nice season yet limited improvement. However i do feel your formation is slightly defensive now.

You have one CM feeding three attackers, it just feels abit weak tbh. What job is the DLM really doing? The BWM wins the ball then passes it side ways and maybe backwards to the DLM who feeds the CM? I'd suggest moving the DLM forward as a CM or as an APM.

CM: Just a complete CM to support the three attackers

APM: On the same side as the winger, he'll be able to offer more creativity for the winger while also conecting with the striker and wide APM.

If that's too attacking the inclusion of LID would help combat that ;)

The team will get used to the tactic over time so I think you should stick with it. The little pea had a pretty good season 85 goals is nothing to be disappointed about  :)

Cheers mate. I just want to break 100 really badly! :/

@Ashez - Cheers for the idea mate. I'll have a think and decide what to do from there on :)

Class mate, why sign Torres? :lol:

Downing to Hibs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back up for Hernandez. It was a lapse of concentration on my part as I forgot I had Immobile on the bench already :lol:

Downing is SOOO overrated on this game...

08btJeY.png

Season 6: He's 30!

Transfers Report

Players In

Rene Krhin - 15 Million Euros - Inter Milan                                      

Mamadou Sakho - 15 Million Euros - Arsenal                       

Diego Benaglio - 3 Million Euros - Wolsburg       

Jakub Blaszczykowski - 1 Million Euros - Borussia Dortmund     

Zdravko Kuzmanovic - 0 Million Euros - Inter Milan              

Allan - 0 Million Euros - Granada 

Players Out

Isco - 15.5 Million Euros - AS Roma                                            

Enzo Perez - 2.6 Million Euros - Padova                           

Nicola Leali - 0 Million Euros - Liverpool                  

Leonardo Bonucci - 0 Million Euros - Liverpool               

Starting XI 

So here's the big "reveal"...I made a very slight tweak to the tactic! Okay, not quite what you guys expected but I hope that this change can elevate Chicharito to the next level :D Essentially I switched the position of the BWM and the DLM. This way, I figured the DLM would be able to feed the WNG with long balls while the BWM would feed the APM with short passes to feet. I also reintroduced the "forgotten" Claudio Marchisio into the role of CM as he had relatively poor heading, which I hoped would mean he wouldn't score as many goals as Petrucci did last season.

gm7xqAA.png

Team Performance

Serie A

hVWuKys.png

Hey, I have screenshots for you guys! No surprises here as we smash the competition. Still no 100 point season though :(

UEFA Champions League

EmDuY9L.png

We finally face some Italian competition in the final! Unfortunately Roma were shit and we easily beat them. :lol:

Italian Cup

E8Fon4b.png

Another rout of Milan handed us this trophy. No team is stepping up the plate and upsetting us! 

Italian Super Cup

cDfIKe4.png

Once again another Super Cup to add to the cabinet. This time it was Inter who were on the end of a 3-0 scoreline :lol:

Player Performance

D2AkB3h.jpg

Player Attributes

Ux2DqTF.png

Performance Statistics

KfGPArs.png

International

Club 

Games Played : 344

Goals Scored: 516

Total Goals

BOOM! He may be 30 but old Javier still has it! The new tactic seems to be pretty darn good as well, as he was able to hit his second highest tally of this career. It's a shame he couldn't reach 100 though! Sooooo close :( Oh well, the career itself is going just fine as we reach the halfway point :D So far, so good!

Comments would be class :D

4lGVcxG.gif

Great season.

Hopefully he can keep his stats intact for a few more years :P

I hope so too :unsure:

Thats a great season, looks like the tactic worked

It sure did :D

Fantastic season mate :D

Thank you :)

Wowzadingo!!!

The tactic seems epic :).

Are TUG and Ash the same person :unsure:.

I believe Ashez suffers from Multiple Personality disorder... :unsure:

Great season MM :D Hopefully he can retain that form for a bit longer!

I really hope he does!!! :unsure:

Looking good, I really hope you complete. Ill be gutted if he retires at just a handful short.

I would not be a happy camper if that were to happen :lol:

Nice going, apart from the super cup, didn't really like that :)

Sorry Franco :(

08btJeY.png

Season 7: Return to Mediocrity

Transfers Report

Players In

Josh McEachran - 17 Million Euros - Chelsea                                                   

Albin Ekdal - 8 Million Euros - Barcelona                       

Players Out

Davide Petrucci - 7.5 Million Euros - HSV                                                                      

Starting XI 

Even after the AMAZING season Hernandez had last time around, I thought that the tactic still had some room for improvement. Hence, I decided to make one small change to it based on the fact that Javier Pastore (APM) ended up having considerably more assists than Willian (WNG). Essentially, I thought that by making Willian an APM as well, it would enable him to get more assists and therefore allow Hernandez to score more goals.

8sr7Rhn.png

Team Performance

Serie A

N4u8jC2.png

Plain sailing but a startling 7 losses on the way :unsure:

UEFA Champions League

r6ERGWL.png

Another mediocre team we faced in the final. Another easy result. Another trophy :P

Italian Cup

NLNZnFr.png

We cut it close, but Javier really stepped it up late to hand us ANOTHER Italian Cup :D

Italian Super Cup

VcMvw1t.png

This one was for Franco... :)

Player Performance

D2AkB3h.jpg

Player Attributes

GDVrRqq.png

Performance Statistics

QHibQb5.png

International

Club 

Games Played : 394

Goals Scored: 585

Total Goals

An absolutely disastrous season as my greedy tweak to the tactic failed miserably. An absolutely horrid performance by Hernandez and I know I can only blame myself for this :( I have no clue what I'm going to do next season about this, but I will probably revert to the tactic that was so successful last season. I just wish I hadn't been so greedy and had stuck with what I had found last season  :(

Comments would be class  :(

4lGVcxG.gif

That's a shame. I have a feeling that if it wasnt Italy then you may be done or close to done by now.

Good work up to now anyway I'm sure there's still hope.

Unlucky, and he's getting old now

Yes. I fear for the completion of this :(

You silly boy :P

That I am Ash, that I am :(

That's a shame. I have a feeling that if it wasnt Italy then you may be done or close to done by now.

Good work up to now anyway I'm sure there's still hope.

Thanks Leroy. Italy is a pain to score in tbh. But maybe, I'm just making excuses for his poor performances :lol:

No! :( Unlucky, thought you could have completed it but it is hard to see it be done now :(

Ben...you really are a ray of sunshine aren't you? :P No, but I see myself struggling as well. The odds are NOT in my favor :(

Unlucky  :(. His stats are still looking good though  :)

Agreed but he is aging :( Let's hope he ages nice and slow!

unlucky there MM. hard to see u complete this now. unless you do an Ashez and get him to score 150.

Not in Italy I won't. :( But I will definitely beat that 150 someday :lol:

Unlucky mate, waiting for a 120 goal season next :P

Unlucky mate, waiting for a 120 goal season next :P

You want a 240 goal season? Sorry mate, maybe in Brazil :lol:

and you better hurry mate. or i'll steal your idea and become the first in italy :P

Let's just say...it ain't as easy as it looks :lol: