Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 FMH 2014 General Discussion

Devil

Game is too much harder than 2013 but its better.

I am trying to be champion with Catania but I cant.I finished 8 seasons.I won only 1 Italian Cup 1 Italian super cup.My squad is very good but I always be 2nd or 3rd.

In fmh2013 I won Serie A with Catania in first year :D

Yeah the game is very hard this year imo, more realistic though. However, they seemed to make it a bit too hard with the AI being very overpowered.

In my second season and I'm looking to win the prem this year :) Only took me 1,5 seasons to adjust really :)

i started off with Chelsea and finished the season with 3rd place finish

won Europian supercup

FA cup

lost in Capital One Cup

:D

can someone please try formation 41221?

i used it and got some good results

gk

wb bpd bpd wb

bwm

btb btb

if if

dlf/cf/poacher

attacking

direct

commited

offside trap on

please someone try this and if possible modify a bit as i was a littlebit concerned about defense.

if it works i will post in tactics section

thx

Fairly successful in the bottom tiers of the English football with 4-4-2 variants

Me too, I'm using a basic 442 in the shrill south with Whitehawk. It's turned out quite well

Played 3 seasons with Ajax, won Dutch league 3 times, Champion's League twice and no Dutch Cups. Then took the job at Atletico midway to 4th season and brought them from 11th to 3rd. In 5th season atm :)

just got promoted to the prem via playoffs with peterborough, not really nailed down a solid tactic so far..its going to be hard to stay up !!

Just some freebies and couple of loanees, anyway got solid formation going on..top of prem..average facilities and 15k stadium is bit lame though haha

I know it's been said about 1000 times, but I have to say it...

The game is a lot harder this year.

It's so hard to get goals into the back of the net, and when you think you've nailed it the AI comes up with something in a match like Mallorca Vs. Barca (me being Barca) ending up with a 4-0 result against me with Messi getting a nice rating of 6 with a beautiful review at the end saying:

- Closed down too easily by the opposition

- Poor Goalkeeping

- Lone Striker unable to find space

- Few Chances Created

- Wingers largely ineffective

+ Opposition Sent off

Wait... We played against a 10-man team and lost 4-0? :P

Basically, I'm loving it, because no team is truly perfect in real life, and that shows in-game now, the only thing I would contend with is how players like Messi and Ronaldo are shown in-game, because it seems a bit "too" balanced in the sense that a player like Sergi Juste (from Barca "B") has comparable stats with Dani Alves and better thats than Montoya after 1 season.

Yes i agree. it is a lot hard. but i have fun and getting a hand. more fun

FMH14 need a lot more time to adapt

but the problem right now is my team report keep saying my mid field playing like noob. i disagree. i swear is annoying

the training system is so much harder

easily injury

get send off easily

I personally would prefer it to be harder.. it gets boring when you are winning the league by like 10+ points. Sometimes not even losing or drawing a single game.

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

At least this gives you a challenge and makes you perfect the team you are playing with. Knowing that every game you go into isn't a guaranteed win.

I think you guys are just too use to FMH13 being so easy.

You guys asked for this in the wishlist thread.. now that you have improved match function and AI ability, you guys complain :P

I personally would prefer it to be harder.. it gets boring when you are winning the league by like 10+ points. Sometimes not even losing or drawing a single game.

Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring.

At least this gives you a challenge and makes you perfect the team you are playing with. Knowing that every game you go into isn't a guaranteed win.

I think you guys are just too use to FMH13 being so easy.

You guys asked for this in the wishlist thread.. now that you have improved match function and AI ability, you guys complain :P

I'm not complaining, I'm saying I love the changes, though I think the match reports are a bit harsh sometimes. And perhaps performances are a bit too volatile on occasions.

I find that injuries crop up a lot. I've decided to go off intensive training.

You are using the new IT aren't you? The one we've been using for a few years kills the players now.

I find that injuries crop up a lot. I've decided to go off intensive training.

You are using the new IT aren't you? The one we've been using for a few years kills the players now.

Even with the new one my players are constantly getting injured. 

Just realized that SC Veendam(Holland) isn't in the game because they went bankrupt.

But how come the Jupiler League(Holland) only has 17 teams? Why wouldn't they just promote another team to fill the spot? Does anyone know the answer to that lol

Hey I'm new to the forum

I'm asking you is there any 4-2-3-1 formation that works well at the game? As I find myself struggling to win the league

I'm using Barça though