Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2014 Challenge Ashez:

Ashez

Can't believe I lost, the one game Pato missed through injury could have been costly :(. Am I allowed another go?

Good work though Ash, you've got another tough one on your hands.

@RJ: Another massive attempt, this is going to be tough as I took ages to pick Pelle lol. I hope every round isn't 90+, I like making lesser known players look good lol.

@DB: It was tight, if I hadn't of had that easy CL game as my last group game I think you would have won! Yes you can have another attempt but you'll only be able to apply if no one else has after 48 hours, this rule will change then when I think everyone that's going to have ago has :)

UK: That it will!! I'm rather nervous lol

i'll be starting soon and I'll hopefully have it up ASAP :)

I know, I'm not sure! I know he had one shocker of a game against São Paulo just after he moved where he got a 4 and was subbed at half time so maybe that's it?

Edit: just looked at the breakdown and it's the continental that's let him down - almost all his goals came in the league and his rating there is 9.13, whereas he only got an 8 for the copa

My update is coming but i've been out of the house etc, i have managed a play one attempt a head though so i can hopefully fire some out quicker :), anyway i have a special update plannef for later ;).

In the mean time feel free to guess who i've usef to challenge RJ, the clue is he's French :)

Challenge Ashez

Round Four

Ashez Verses RJH777:

If the last round verses Dirtboy was seen as a challenge this round was going to need a miracle, thankfully i managed to beat RJ's total with Pelle in my previous attempt so i knew i had a chance, after some careful searching i decided on using this French Powerhouse.

Bafetimbi-Gomis-121201-Challenges-AI-300

Come on Gomis lad!!

Should i be worried that his name is Go-Miss?? I need him to bang them in!!

d4P37EG.png

He doesn't look as eye catching as Pelle did but i'm sure he'll get the job done!

Club Stuff:

Transfers:

wXmxcrh.png

League:

C0f9A8Q.png

Playoff:

UvNOjcq.png

Champions League:

gQT86cW.png

Go-Miss! :@

Manager Profile:

1RYFHMQ.png

AvR:

CQ38Go3.png

The same as RJ's attempt!!!

Assists:

Vo1JBMm.png

Gomis Got A Stupid Suspension:

yI9kL06.png

Easy goals missed due to collecting yellow cards :@

Some Many Games Like This:

7q1bLME.png

5 is great but Pelle was getting loads in games like this!!

Gomis' Total:

pJeG6o6.png

Devastated! RJ takes Vibes first victory!

Gomis had 63 in 20 so i thought i was going to pull it off but his form in the last few games was awful, that's the beauty of this challenge as anything can happen!

Round Up:

1. Ashez vs Peely - Nemeth (52) vs Rossini (34) - Ashez

2. Ashez vs Catalin - Jones (78) vs Schipplock (56) - Ashez

3. Ashez Vs Dirtboy - Pelle (93) vs Pato (87) - Ashez

4. Ashez vs RJH777 - Gomis (71) vs Emenike (92) - RJH

Ashez's run has came to an end and RJ has started Vibes revival but will it continue?

Searching For A Round Five Contestant Now! 

I've managed to play one or two ahead and i'm free to play now so i'm hoping to fire out a few rounds tonight, that can only happen if you guys enter though!

Thanks for following, please get involved and don't forget to leave a comment :D

I saw you looking and I was hoping you would say that lol, I knew I should have got a winger attempt done :P, either way I'm ready and waiting for any challenger!!

@RJ: Thanks mate, well played :D

@Scott: I haven't even thought about the winger idea since we last spoke about it so i'll likely do crap haha. As i've said before if someone posts something with "an added" challenge like scoring from midfield i'll also follow those rules, i wouldn't compete against you using different rules but i might do a little twist :P (for example i'd use a winger and not a CM as i've no experience with a CM :P)

Is anyone ready to challenge me??

I felt bad all last night and today for not being able to fit this in as well :(, i even put aside a few hours tonight so i could smash out a few rounds but no one's interested :P