Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez And Babacar Go On A Journey!

Ashez

Wow, some response lads! Thanks :D

@KA: That he is :)

@TP: Thanks, yeah it does indeed look to be tight but when the math works out we'll continue!

@DW: Thanks, hopefully the next update will be soon! After the quick response that update got I can't keep you guys waiting!

@B2S: The threesome is back together ;)

@Lee: It's getting to the point where I think I should swap Babacar and Sisto in the running order lol.

@Lian: Yeah Sisto dropped slightly which could be down to Hughes jump in form. I'd expect Hughes peaked and had a big season though so Sisto should be back firing soon, I hope!

Thanks again lads :D

I do all this for you guys, you are my motivation and I'll always respond to you (spoiler section for example). If I post something that does well I'm motivated to crack on, if something bombs I struggle to get anything done lol (more content relevant tbh as you guys have always liked my careers). Thankfully this career has gone down really well but real life and time has got in the way massively and if truth be told I was worried you'd lose interest in this. Ideally I wanted to get this out quickly and move on but I haven't been able to, half the problem is I'm in no real rush as I have nothing ready for after this due to ideas not working and what not, in the past I've used my next idea as motivation to get the last one out the way etc.

In short if you want more from me, show me! I'm at my best when I'm motivated and you guys are my soul motivation around here.

Ash I personally love your content that you do not just careers you put so much into things and all your content is always a enjoyable read,I think I saw on FMH14 where you done a thread called Ashez Vs FMHVibe belive it was a challenge based in brasil.

I personally wasn't involved with that and I belive most of the more active members now wasn't around then,I would love to see something like that.

Get motivated cause when your motivated the stuff you do is top notch :)

@DW: Thanks mate, like I said I do this for you guys. I've almost left Vibe a few times with most reasons being the game being crap, but every time I start thinking about it I remember you guys and why I'm here. The game can be crap but this community will always be amazing and loved by me, I'll be honest and say I've found this year really hard with the game being awful and a lot my close friends on Vibe have left which has made motivating/enjoying myself hard. I've been here a long time and I've seen a lot of people come and go but when it's your friends who are leaving it can suck a bit lol.

@Lee: Thanks for the kind words, as for the career mentioned it was called "challenge Ashez". It was meant to be a fun little project while we waited for 2015 to release but it really took off and resulted in me playing close to 20 SPSC seasons lol. It was a great laugh though and I'll hopefully bring it back at some point, every year I like to have at least one big save (2k, CR71k, Goal Challenge Inception, Borja/Cunha etc) but this year trying to do something as massive has killed me lol. I think I've posted like 4/5 careers so far this year but I have tens of failed tests and ideas played and it's rather disheartening haha, especially as I've still got nothing planned or working :(. In other words if I do another old idea this year of what have I been playing I have plenty to post in there, including loads of the 1 season challenges I just can't be arsed to post on here (again the spoiler sectioned above). I'm personally not a fan of monthly updates so I end up playing the save but never actually posting it which is a waste, so something like the spoiler said would work out for me while getting you guys more content, anyway I'm waffling haha.

The little 1 season ideas is a great idea,I literally have no motivation to even play the game myself due to reasons but other reasons like I can't seem to get motivated,I can't seem to play longer than 5 minutes maybe it will come back but not sure as it stands,but keep the babacar updates coming lad :)

@MM: When isn't it :D

@UK: That's great to hear, Sisto is amazing and I'm surprised he hasn't had more attention as he's one of the best players I've used this year without a doubt, so much so I've had to force myself not to sign him on test saves and what not so I can find other players lol.

Should be able to get an update out during the weekend :), the community experience I've started was a response to the great feedback and motivation I got from the last update so enjoy double the content :).

Ashez And Babacar Go On A Journey!

Season Eleven

Transfers

In

SfqA2Wr.png

Another old face joins me at FCP!

Out

MpMPwdc.png

Season Review

g9NssQU.png

A solid season :D

Champions League

o0vQpbS.png

Babacar produces the goods!

League

EGJ6mV1.png

Smashed it :D

Supertaca

aLitF3W.png

Ghost goal?

CWC

XSfNwBS.png

Seems about right!

League Cup

dShckf1.png

Manager Information

Awards

bGNrLwD.png

QQUMbvD.png

Job Offers

RoPK4kF.png

drSH8LC.png

XGvsiLx.png

Team Information

Average Rating

9lgAOob.png

Assists

3H4yIg3.png

Sisto is back on top!

Awards

sfgYcXh.png

The Pre-Game Show

Ali and Sisto

Ali

Results

r2CELfS.png

Another solid season for the winger!

Sisto

uFbZMkJ.png

He just gets better and better!

The Main Event

Babacar

Stats

oODquVe.png

Results

3qik6Am.png

Nooo! This is not the time to be dropping off! This is tight enough as it is!

Total

Games: 672

Goals: 800

200 to go lads! I'm getting nervous!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D

Ashez And Babacar Go On A Journey!

Season Twelve

Transfers

4GDpFQC.png

Talisca :D

Season Review

iHXSn6Q.png

A solid season :D

Club World Championship

7iHjLAw.png

Two for Babacar :D

European Super Cup

nU40byh.png

A tight game apparently

League

8ga4Ylu.png

Still not undefeated :@

TDP

KmgXk6q.png

Another brace for Babacar :D

League Cup

xIaXvSa.png

Scoring for fun this season!

Manager Information

gEtEu8z.png

DAJLG36.png

1FORWoh.png

Team Information

Unbeaten Run

tyqYhez.png

We had 16 shots on target and they had 8 :@

Award

tGPTLbk.png

Average Ratings

DbKBCS9.png

Assists

Xg9BCVU.png

Squad Age

U4aStpj.png

MH2pRrm.png

The Pre-Game Show

Ali and Sisto

Ali

Stats

XGBnK1z.png

Still going strong!

Results

LsqOJDS.png

A drop in goals but solid assist wise

Sisto

Stats

CYQmc1R.png

He's got years left in him!

Results

CKJ9qdO.png

Mind = Blown

I'm seriously running out of things to say about this beast!

The Main Event

Babacar

Stats

d2SwUf6.png

The end looks near but as long as he keeps that stamina we have a chance!

Results

HLFdPe9.png

Yes! Babacar pulls a massive season out of his arse when he needed it the most! Come on Babacar!

Games: 732

Goals: 869

131 remaining, only 131 remaining!

Thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment :D