Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

R.I.P Arco.

I know I gave you some stick occasionally about your goalkeeping antics, but I hope you knew I was only playing with you. Hopefully I didn't put any additional pressure on you. You will be dearly missed my friend :(

#MetPolice 8 murders and 1 suicide - and you are no closer to solving this. Bunch of clueless idiots! I hold you fully responsible for this! You discust me! Heartless f***s!

RIP Arco. You know I didn't really like you that much but I still am human and I am saddened by his death. RIP my friend.

@twitter: I see that the police seems like they are not doing anything and are just waiting for all of us to die. DISGRACEFUL!!! I had enough! Come at me killer! I challenge you to face me you coward!

There's Been A Murder!

August 27 2014

The club is trying to get to terms with all the deaths but the suicide of Lord ArcoDW has hit the club hard, the fans are blaming themselves while the players don't know what to think anymore, even the media has taken a bashing in light of yesterday's events.

ArcoDW's friends, family and teammates refuse to believe that ArcoDW would commit suicide with many of them maintaining this was staged and that the murderer has struck again! The police have said they can not prove it either way as no evidence was found at the crime scene and that the death was due to hanging, it is possible someone placed ArcoDW there but it's impossible to prove. Everyone's hopes were on the note found next to the body but we can confirm this wasn't a suicide note as first thought, it was actually a page out of his little black book full of hookers and girls for hire numbers. He always played himself as the ladies man but on this evidence we can somewhat assume he had to pay to get any action off the field.

ArcoDW was the lead suspect so is this the end of the killing spree? Has the killer finished the job with one last high profile suicide? Or was ArcoDW innocent all along? We'll find out soon but in the mean time the squad are mourning their losses and getting ready for the next match.

Policeman Dave: Yeah, this is evidence that requires extra time to be examined. I'll be taking this home with me take another look at. No worries it'll be back in the morning

Policeman Dave: Yeah, this is evidence that requires extra time to be examined. I'll be taking this home with me take another look at. No worries it'll be back in the morning

I laughed way too hard at this hahahaha xD especially Dave name makes it more comical.

You can tell Dave's a right lad :D

Maybe if the coppers spent more time doing there job than sticking Arco's notebook together we'd have caught the killer by now!

Reportedly the "evidence" found from Mr. DW has caught the attention of the Police Commissioner and high commands, the club's management, some of the players of the club. They are all curious to take a look at it so that they can help in further investigation.

There's Been A Murder!

August 30 2014

Is Lord ArcoDW the murderer? If his death was indeed suicide it's been seven days since the last killing, that seems a long time as the other brutal murders were in quick succession! Could DW have been the murderer and has his death put an end to the torture? Or has the killer gone on a dry run? It's hard to say if we should be relaxed or more scared as all we can do is wait and see.

SBKsbiH.png

In other news FMHVibe FC recently took part in a league One fixture against Oldham and with the death of Lord AcroDW it was Tomp Passon's time to shine. It was also another change in formation for the squad as the manager went for a more traditional 4-4-2 in the hope that this balanced style would bare fruit.

Starting XI

vxnAbJJ.png

The eleven looked strong but it was full of unhappy players who didn't look like they wanted to be playing football in this horrible time. Unfortunately the show must go on and they were brushed aside again as their league form continues to be a worry.

The Match

YsmNsSw.png

Unlike the last few games FMHVibe FC never turned up today and they suffered a horrid time in front of the travelling fans, the lack of goals is starting to become a real worry while Passon didn't have the best debut imaginable.

League Table

s8fnATl.png

FMHVibe FC sit planted at the bottom of the league table but they haven't been cut adrift as yet, if they can pull together and manager a run of form they could still have a reasonable season. The main worry is the ten goals conceded and the lonely two goals scored and with the team losing players left right and centre it's hard to imagine this improving.

Bad game today lads. Much improvement needed. I think a team bonding day trip to Amsterdam is needed. Who's with me? :D

I get shotgun!!!

Looks like it was Arco after all.......Hmmm.

Anyway sorry for the delay guys, as you know I like to have the weekend off and as this weekend was mine and my girlfriends six year anvo I decided she should take priority, madness I know! To make up for it I'll be continuing this tomorrow and updating both my careers, who knows I might even slip a bit of content out too ;).

Looks like it was Arco after all.......Hmmm.

Anyway sorry for the delay guys, as you know I like to have the weekend off and as this weekend was mine and my girlfriends six year anvo I decided she should take priority, madness I know! To make up for it I'll be continuing this tomorrow and updating both my careers, who knows I might even slip a bit of content out too ;).

Girlfriends :P

There's Been A Murder!

August 31 2014

Lord ArcoDW was the lead suspect in the FMHVibe FC killing spree which has been going on in the last few weeks but the young German was found dead at the clubs ground. Many people had hoped this would be the end of the drama but we can confirm it is not as another body has been found, the killer is still out there!

The squad had organised a team building trip to Amsterdam in a bid to relax after the recent troubles on and off the pitch but one team member failed to meet the squad at the local airport which got the team worried. Joe Hurman was expected to meet his team mates at terminal one before the flight to Amsterdam but when he never showed or answered his phone they decided it was best to contact the police.

The police rushed to the players home on the outskirts of the City and they found him unconscious in his living room, unfortunately he died a few hours later in hospital without regaining consciousness. The right sided winger was known for his lightning speed on the flanks but it looks like he was no match for our serial killer as he claims yet another victim. The medical examiner has revealed that Mr Hurman's body was discovered a few hours after the head injury occurred so it is possible a player could have committed the crime while also meeting the rest of the squad at the airport, or maybe the killer isn't one of the playing staff after all?

It's interesting to note that this was the first time someone survived the original attack of the murderer, all be it for only a matter of hours. Why didn't he finish the job like he had in previous cases? Was he caught in the act and forced to leave? Maybe he couldn't finish the job as he was a close friend to Mr Hurman? All these questions and more need answering and fast!

Hah! This killer is obviously just too much of a chicken to face me! I dared to challenge him but he just chickened out and didn't show up. COWARD!!!

'Goodjob is walking in the park one windy Thursday waiting to see if the killer showed up. He stood there waiting for what seemed like hours. "He isn't turning up the coward" he muttered to himself.

Just as he was about to turn an leave he heard what sounded like JustM1kePlays voice whispering in his ear. He was take back by this as JMP was dead. Could it just be the wind? Has the situation the club is in making go crazy and paranoid. It sounded like the voice/wind was saying look under the floor boards under my bed.'

Would Good job act upon this if? If he confided in anyone would they think he is going crazy?

While waiting at the park for the killer I heard JMP's voice whisper something to me, it sure sent goosebumps across my whole body but I was shocked and left wondering about what I have just heard. I suddenly went to my car and drove to my house and got my trusty pistol as I was worried it might be a trap, then I drove straight to JMP's house and went straight to the room and looked under the floorboards of his bed and I was left shocked and paralyzed of what I have seen!

There's Been A Murder

September 2 2014

The death continues around FMHVibe FC as the club have announced the body of Phil La has been found in harrowing circumstances.

A forest fire recently broke out on the edge of the City and once the flames and ashes had settled a shocking discovery was found. Deep within the treed area was a section of land surrounded by dug out holes, eight feet long, six feet deep and four feet wide. They were graves! In total twenty nine graves were found in the woods and Phil La's body was found badly burnt near the entrance to this burial ground. Why would there be twenty nine dug out holes? Why was Mr La near this area?

The media have started to speculate this could have been the end game of what the serial killer was planning as the squad originally contained thirty members which would fit the theory. No bodies had made their way to the graveyard but was the killers intension to bury his victims in the woods? Why did he change his plan?

Meanwhile talk of supernatural encounters around the club continue to come from the players and some reports suggest this fire was sent by the spirits in an attempt to end this madness as the fire chief can find no cause of the fire.

Regardless of why the fire started and why these graves were dug the real question is why was Phil La at the site? Is he the killer who got caught hiding at his base? Did he discover a clue and was looking to find the murderer? Or is there more to this story than we first thought?