Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 There's Been A Murder!

Ashez

Why is the drug comment to far? Get creative it's good so many people are posting...

Sad news about Juan I remember when we used to play football together at school he was always better than me not that I was jealous anyway,it's a very sad day but Im hearing the night before he passed away he was spotted with UK and Jake Livermoore partying hard in hull city centre

There's Been A Murder!

July 24 2014

News has been slow in the recent days with the police and club keeping things quiet. However we can now confirm that another shocking piece of news has come from FMHVibe FC.

On July the 20th the reserve goalkeeper DSW came forward and announced he had a video recording which he thought would reveal who the killer was. Unfortunately DSW's body was found in his town centre flat last night under suspicious circumstances, there was no signs of a forced entry so the police once again believe we're looking for someone connected to the club that DSW would trust. The mobile device rumoured to contain the evidence needed was nowhere to be seen which seems to be the motive behind this second killing.

The only known connections between DSW and Juan is their love of Killzone and the fact they played together for FMHVibe FC. The club has rejected our request for a statement at this time due to their up and coming friendly fixture in the clubs pre-season. The families and supporters have demanded the club postpone these games but the club have declined the request as the club needs to be ready for the league season as the Football League won't delay it's start next month.

Two deaths which seem to be connected in such a short space of time is a worrying thought and everyone around the club has been warned to be extremely careful, could there be a serial killer out there?

Why is the drug comment to far? Get creative it's good so many people are posting...

Sad news about Juan I remember when we used to play football together at school he was always better than me not that I was jealous anyway,it's a very sad day but Im hearing the night before he passed away he was spotted with UK and Jake Livermoore partying hard in hull city centre

I think you'll find that been from the great west yorkshire we were out as a quartet and had a great night until things got a little tasy in McDonalds when Juan got into a scrap with a team mates family member and left him needing medical assistance.....

Well well I remembered I saw Eliseo hanging with DSW few days ago while I was with Rosie ;). Won't say hanging out is a proper word more like they were fighting over something related to their chance at the club.

R.I.P DSW I always loved hanging out with you bro and your girl too *evil grin*.

Just saying lads it's about creativity and as long as there's no tad offensive comments no need to get offended and drug part wasn't offensive. Honestly I am loving how members are actually getting creative and close to each other like me getting "Terry Close" to members and their...js :P

RIP DSW. A player that puts a smile on your face even when your having a bad day. Such a tragic loss to the club. I hope the killer doesn't kill anyone else and just gets found and chucked in a prison cell.

Well well I remembered I saw Eliseo hanging with DSW few days ago while I was with Rosie ;). Won't say hanging out is a proper word more like they were fighting over something related to their chance at the club.

R.I.P DSW I always loved hanging out with you bro and your girl too *evil grin*.

Just saying lads it's about creativity and as long as there's no tad offensive comments no need to get offended and drug part wasn't offensive. Honestly I am loving how members are actually getting creative and close to each other like me getting "Terry Close" to members and their...js :P

oh no we were just play fighting about this silly thing. I was telling DSW that Lord Bendtner should join our team, and he was telling me he didn't like the guy. We had good laughs about it....to think that just a few days ago we were messing around like little kids...and now DSW is gone.

No signs of forced entry

Definitely someone he knew and trusted. A family member? His girlfriend? or perhaps a Team Mate??

Arco since you seemed to know his gf more than the rest of the team, can you tell us if she was with him last night?

You know Eli I was at a club last night and by all means she was just a .....friend but the situation calls for help and I am consoling her will do my best to get her out of the losses maybe take her to a lunch or whatever....the point is I am not aware if she was there.

Btw that reminds me your girl was saying you have been rude to her lately what's the issue...everything alright?! :P

You know Eli I was at a club last night and by all means she was just a .....friend but the situation calls for help and I am consoling her will do my best to get her out of the losses maybe take her to a lunch or whatever....the point is I am not aware if she was there.

Btw that reminds me your girl was saying you have been rude to her lately what's the issue...everything alright?! :P

No just normal relationship issues. We talked it out. However I won't go further into the matter here. Hardly the time or place. Still shaken by the death or DSW.

Surprised nobody has questioned my presence around the club seeing as I'm not even on the team sheet....

But at least I have a concrete alibi where the second murder is concerned - I was at work, with cctv footage to back that up.

What is happening? Juan and now DSW. There is a heartless monster on the loose.

I would like to say my accusations of Lee-Roy were more an action of desperation as I was so shocked by what had happend am I want closure on the matter.

I apologise to Lee-Roy for any trouble I may have coursed.

I hope we can band together in this awful time for FMHVibe FC.

My thoughts are with the friends and Family of DSW.

I urge anyone with any information to come forward.

Oh my DSW also?! He send me text message last night saying he had something very important to tell me but he couldnt text what it was he wanted to tell me personally. Rip DSW.

RIP DSW. Hope we could have spent more time to know each other and be close friends. Its really getting chilly now in training and I don't really feel safe anymore. :(

Well again as me and DSW aren't that close of friends. I am therefore not in anyway related to his death. I pledge my innocence publicly. Again...

There's Been A Murder!

July 24 2014

Shock waves continue to flow through the football league after the double murder at FMHVibe FC.

Developments in the case are continuing to come to light as Tomp Passon has confirmed he was worried about DSW and that DSW had reached out to him for help, unfortunately he was too late and by the time he was available to help the murder had taken place. Convenient or unlucky? Could Mr Passon have saved him or did he act upon hearing the news DSW had information? After all it appears DSW was killed by a close friend.

Rumours are starting to surface which suggest while DSW was a well liked member of the team he did have a few issues with fellow team members Mr 10 and ArcoDW. Apparently Mr 10 and the victim were seen having a heated argument in the town centre but Eliseo insists his innocence and the police have decided to drop their interest in him for now. Lord ArcoDW on the other hand seems to see himself as a ladies man where no women is untouchable including partners of his team mates, this has come as an interesting development as he does seem to have a motive in the Juan killing.

While the police continue to look at AcroDW they've dropped interest in Mr Lee Roy as his previous alibi checked out and he also has a solid one for the second killing, in relating news Mr Mikeplays has also apologised for accusing Mr Roy and has put it down to shock but could he be hiding something?

Meanwhile Dirt"y" boy has made a foolish error by venting his anger on social media where we posted a threatening message for the world to see involving the killer. You'd expect this to be an understandable reaction to the death of a friend but could there be more to it? Has Mr Boy got anger issues? Or has he angered the killer by threatening to sort him out? A bold, bold move indeed.

Hopefully we'll have more information for you tomorrow as well as coverage of the friendly fixture the club will be playing soon.

R.I.P. DSW Such a big loss, he was a big friend (except that he was a RM fan) I hope I'm not the next target for that assasin Be careful guys be careful!

oh Dirtboy what have you done! Take care man the killer is out there. If you need a place to lay low, you know "mi casa es tu casa" or in English: my house is your house.

Stay safe.

Just wanted to thank you for the fantastic support :).

If you mean me, then no problem mate. I'm really just enjoying this IE.

Ohh yeah! Stay away from my girlfriend Arco! I ain't happy about you hitting out on other teammates girlfriends. I'm not sure if that's OK with them but to me it isn't. I'm warning you mate, if I see you with my girl, you even won't know what hit you.

It was to everyone ;), yeah it counts as an IE. I am using FMH for this but it's hard to link it in, hopefully I can more once the league starts, I didn't expect to do this much build up but you guys have made it a joy.

It was to everyone ;), yeah it counts as an IE. I am using FMH for this but it's hard to link it in, hopefully I can more once the league starts, I didn't expect to do this much build up but you guys have made it a joy.

No man you have made it a joy. This thing is so different from anything on Vibe and you have really done a good job executing this idea.

Oh and Arco, no talking to my gf either :P

Don't worry Goodjob I don't usually talk to your girlfriend often just had coffee with her few weeks ago that's it. And Eli we are friends what is yours is mine...know what I mean.

I apologise for not speaking my opinions for the last few days..let's just say, I was "busy"...

Btw Dan I remember your girl told me that you were acting a bit weird and jumpy lately, everything is alright mate?