Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez & MM96 Attempt to Sell Them Slowly: A H2H

Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

You know, on the one hand, I want to urge everyone to vote for Ter Stegen, just because I'm annoyed that Ash has a great goalie while I have a rapidly declining old man. But on the other hand, he would also be able to probably buy an able replacement with the amount of money he gets for Ter Stegen sooo...stuck on the fence here :/

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

Woooooohoooo folks! We're more than halfway through! Can you guys believe it??? Time for the Season 4 wrap up :D

Transfer Report

Right, so the last time we saw each other, you sons of bitches (I say that in the most endearing fashion :) ) made me get rid of one of Madrid's true legends in Sergio Ramos :( He was duly replaced by the apt Timm Klose however, and the first half of the season went rather swimmingly. This time around, you guys voted for Luka Modric to be the one to depart the Bernabeu. Now, what you guys may not be aware of is that this particular replacement would end up being a long and emotional saga, filled with many twists and turns, so strap yourself in, and tie down your dog, because it's storytime lads. 

vintage animated GIF

Firstly, everyone should be made aware that Modric being an old, old, man had his transfer value drop far below what it should have been for his sexy stats. In fact, his value was just slightly north of 1 Million Euros. I know, preposterous! :O

This would have been okay with me, as long as I could sell him, I was sure that I could whip up a somewhat decent replacement. However, here in which lay the problem! As I offered him to various clubs, I was made aware by my Assistant that no one was interested because no one could afford his goddamn wages! Intrigued, I took a look at Luka's contract only to find that the lad was making a ridiculous 375k/week :O Crazy! I wonder who possibly approved that contract (Definitely not me ;) )

That's when I got a brilliant idea! I would offer Luka a new contract and renegotiate his wages to something a little more affordable for other clubs, so that I could then ship him off. I know, I'm pure evil. MUHAHAHA.

lol animated GIF

What I didn't know however, was that Modric was going to one up my plan! Instead of being a good old man and accepting his age, and by extension his rightful place on the wage ladder, he demanded a whopping 400k/week during negotiations! :O Needless to say, I couldn't stand for such ridiculous demands, and I resigned myself to demoting the Croat and finding a free transfer replacement.

article-2194190-14B564B5000005DC-945_468

I guess it didn't exactly work out well for either of us...off to Castilla you go lad!

Anywho, it was time to plunge into the free agent market to look for a replacement for Luka. I was not surprised to find that the free transfer market was swimming with utter crap at this time of the season :( In the end, my best option at a straight swap for Luka was another old man, someone called Wesley Sneijder.

Wesley-Sneijder.jpg

Look, he's practically running to Madrid...

a3VojDD.jpg

Unfortunately for Wesley, I just wasn't sold with those attributes. So what was I going to do then? If I wasn't going to sign the Dutchman, what other option did I have? Well, I decided that it was time for a shakeup! Out with the three in midfield! I was just going to sign the best player I could get for free and change my tactic around him. Hehehe. So back into the free agent market I went, looking for the best player I could find. And gosh golly, did I find him. Although like Wesley he was getting on in years, here was a man who was a living legend, with status perhaps even higher than that of Sneijder's! An ex Manchester United, Manchester City, Inter Milan and Juventus star! An ex Champions' League winner too! I ended up signing (for free remember!) the one and only Carlos Tevez!

Carlos-Tevez.jpg

I hope someone told him that he doesn't need to bulge his biceps to get a starting spot :/

TqgWLcT.jpg

Starting XI

A shake up was required here with Modric out and Tevez in. I went to a 4-2-2-2, with Tevez partnering Emenike up front. Mouth watering to say the least :D

kTcexnA.jpg

Season 4 - Part 2: Start Livin' Life Again

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Spanish Cup

Semi-Final First Leg

B1wowO7.jpg

Atletico, why u do dis? :(

Semi-Final Second Leg

YrptgAD.jpg

Damn son, we got absolutely reamed :O

La Liga

WWHlq56.jpg

Oh Snap! What a massive season. We crush Barca! HAHAHA!

Champions' League

Quarterfinal First Leg

2ZrEMwJ.jpg

Freaking Chicharito!

Quarterfinal Second Leg

pfzEXte.jpg

Wow, we wrecked an amazing comeback. Absolutely gutted :(

Player Reports

Player of the Season

I was actually really, really pleased with our performance this season :D And as such I was looking forward to naming my Player of the Season! In the end I went for a player that helped us become the top scorers in La Liga! A player who has consistently been among the top scorers in Spanish football, and a man who has often been labelled a "goal scoring machine" by the local press. No, it's not Carlos Tevez, although he definitely did put in a solid shift after his transfer. Our Player of the Season was none other than the Nigerian, Emmanuel Emenike!

Emenike-Fenerbache.jpg

Beast mode activated!

Stats

AfuWyCP.jpg

Performance

e2H3WoH.jpg

Player Performances

Appearances

VWPoUii.jpg

Average Rating

Vqbnd2s.jpg

Assists

HYJQ95Y.jpg

Goals

F2wvV7o.jpg

1 x Champions League = 150 Points

2 x Spanish Cup = 160 Points

2 x La Liga = 200 Points

2 x Spanish Super Cup = 40 Points

1 x European Super Cup = 25 Points

1 x Club World Championship = 30 Points

League Points = 351 Points

Goal Difference = 232 Points

Total =  1188 Points

And that's that for what I must admit was a pretty darn good season 4! I'm absolutely buzzing. Can't wait for next season, despite poor showings in the Cup and the Champions' League. But I don't care, we won the league! HAHA! What did you guys think about my season? What about Tevez, was he worth it? And who will go next? The poll is still not fixed, so please leave your vote in your comment like last time :) And remember...

5aCR7oG.gif

So comment and vote :)

Edited by MerlionMaple96

Quality season and I nice solution, I actually had a similar issue with Mascherano being on 300 odd k :(. 

As for who to go next Kroos is the obvious one, however I think he can wait. Your midfield is now a two so the best thing we can do is limit you're replacements by making him leave in January. So for this round I'll vote for.....Marcelo.

Great season considering a tactical change and having to sign a free player!

Kroos defo going!

Thank you! That's why I was so happy about it too! :D

:( Nooooo, not Kroos

Kroos will be easy to replace with a free agent in the summer :@. No tactical thinking :p

*Immediately proceeds to check players running out of contracts* XD

Great going mate 

Kroos is going because I know you'll find a replacement  ;)  

Cheers mate :)

So that's 3 - Kroos and 2 - Marcelo. Keep the votes coming lads :D

Decent season MM, and going to keep saying Remacle sucks haha, my vote it's for Kalimba... i mean Marcelo. (No one out of Latin American it's going to understand that joke xD)

Edited by pipaz4

Decent season MM, and going to keep saying Remacle sucks haha, my vote it's for Kalimba... i mean Marcelo. (No one out of Latin American it's going to understand that joke xD)

I have to agree with you, he does suck lol

Care to explain the joke? I'm curious :)

So the votes are currently:

Marcelo - 5 

Kroos - 3 

Interesting to see the number of votes decline when people actually have to leave a comment! XD

Congrats on winning the league! I vote Marcelo.

Thanks mate :)

Nice season! I will vote kroos this time :)

Thank you, thank you. *Bows*

Poll is now closed. Marcelo will be sold :)

Edited by MerlionMaple96