Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2015 Ashez & MM96 Attempt to Sell Them Slowly: A H2H

Vote By Leaving A Comment Please  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

• Vote By Leaving A Comment Please
    • Vote By Leaving A Comment Please

Just so everyone is aware, Ashez is away on vacation at the moment. And where he is, the internet speed is dreadfully slow, which is why there hasn't been an update for a while. (If you ask me, I think he's hiding because he had a horrid season ;))

I wish I was hiding! I'm missing Vibe so much! Internet is beyond awful and I've even tried a few bars with no luck. I have full connection but I can't do jack shit with it, missing my FMH fix and can't even get on BBC for transfer news :(. 

Ive had the update written on my notes app since Tuesday, it just won't post it as every time I manage to get far enough to access this thread the internet cuts out and cancels my updating post :(

Hopefully I get lucky at some point or manage to get MM my images, if not I'll have to be on my return :(

Ashez

Selling Them Slowly
Season Five
Part Two

My internet is awful! Gunna do the best I can but you'll have to bare we me unfortunately. Anyway let's just crack on and get this posted :). 

The Replacement

I was unable to sell Montoya even though according to the interested page I had 10+ Bids that never came through :@. This left me needing a free agent and after some debating I signed this lad from the limited options. 

C8ajGiY.png

Decent stats and experienced but as you can tell his AVR is very poor. He did however pick up a 2/3month injury in Jan which meant he missed alot of the season. 

Season Review

drf9TOd.png

Devastated not to win the league, but I got nowhere near. A league win here would have basically gave me the win, how costly could Jon's injury the other season be now as that cost me another title! 

Table

yhqiIjw.png

A costly amount of draws! For a brief spell I thought I could win it but that dream faded early on :(. 

Player Performances

OSs2eHZ.png

gG0zLvy.png

That's it as even that took ages to put together as Imgur is taking forever! I'm also struggling to view image heavy posts so I can't see the scores, hopefully MM can post them. 

My remaining players left to vote for are Ter Stegen and Bartra.

Hopefully this update will do and please remember to leave a comment and a vote :). 

I'm not sure when I'll be able to check the vote but hopefully I can get online at some point.

[/center ]

Wow, surprised to see you struggle as well :O The battle is back on mate ;)

And yes, you had a lot of draws, but not as many as me hehehehehe...

Ashez' score: 1227 + (83) + (45) + (20) = 1375

MM96 score: 1310

Just 65 points between us going into the final season guys!!! Brace yourselves Vibe, it's going to be so very tight...

Thanks for all the comments guys. The sooner we get the votes done, the sooner I can post my half season update as that's been played already :)

Votes so far: Ter Stegen: 2 vs Bartra: 1

Going to be crazy close just one trophy could swing it either way 

You forgot to vote mate ;)

Ter Stegen for me too. Looking forward to a tight finish to this. 

Glad it's not just me that has noticed a return of the annoying 'Ghost bids' this was fixed in earlier patches but it's hitting me really hard at the moment. 

Ashez & MM96 Attempt to

i3pLZLK.png

A H2H Extravaganza

Season 6! We're almost at the end of the tunnel lads, and the fight is still awfully tight. Just one trophy could swing it either way. Let's dive right into it!

Transfer Report

Last time we met, you guys decided that Raphael Varane should be sold. Considering Varane was in the peak of his powers, I knew that I would have no problems selling and replacing him. Indeed, I was confident that I would be able to find a centre back who could not only replace him, but one who could also be a step up from the Frenchman. A tall order perhaps, but I was confident of my abilities. First off though, I had to sell Varane. This proved to be a piece of pie as Manchester City and their cash-strapped coffers stepped in and picked him up for 41.5 Million Euros. 

58c141e9e9d2661d0ea477758ce7e88c_large.j

Varane already bought his jacket for the lovely Manchester weather ;)

So with 4.15 Million Euros to spend, I knew that I wouldn't have any issues finding a replacement for Varane. In fact, I had many options, with some better than others. Though the decision was tough, I was able to snap up another one of my favourite defenders on the game for just 4 Million Euros. The Colombian would make an excellent addition to the squad and partnering Klose in defence, I expected us to be watertight this season. Who was this mystery man? Well, none other than Bernardo!

1356890944820.jpg

Bernardo more than pleased to be leaving Sporting :P

uxkgcru.jpg

Look at those defensive attributes!!! Godly I tell you :O

Starting XI

In comes Bernardo, out goes Varane.

WrwhnE2.jpg

Season 5 - Part 1: Cruel City

Let's get to the main business now though, the actual season.

Spanish Super Cup

First Leg

VctX6R7.jpg

De Tomas strikes either side of a Tevez goal :D

Second Leg

PR9OOPN.jpg

And we win one of the Mickey Mouse Cups!

Spanish Cup 

4th Round First Leg

0UZHGRo.jpg

The Argentine having a solid season despite his age!

4th Round Second Leg

Xm4MTg3.jpg

Emenike AND De Tomas, my strikers coming up big :D

La Liga

zlnCys1.jpg

DAMN son, we really pick it up this season. Just 5 goals conceded, and just a point adrift of Barca with a game in hand though ;)

Champions' League

Group Stage

3w8j1LP.jpg

No problems here whatsoever :D

PSA: World Player of the Year

9xFGTPY.jpg

Would you look at that? Guess who picks up WPotY? None other than Carvajal! What a massive player :O First time in my years of playing FMH have I had a defensive player win this award!

Squad Performance

Appearances

jSwC4UL.jpg

Average Rating

pG8Eq2t.jpg

Goals

KzMUfZy.jpg

Assists

MKWdAt2.jpg

What a thunderous start to the final season!!! After a turmoil filled season 5, could this be our best season yet? Just when we needed it the most? Or will it all fall apart in the remaining half season? Only time will tell. For one, we will have to part with WPotY Dani Carvajal. Will that upset the defence? There's still a lot to be said, but the excitement definitely keeps building. What do you guys think of the season so far? What about the signing of Bernardo? What about Carvajal? And who do you think is going to come out of this victorious, me or Ashez? Let us know with your comments!

And remember... 

5aCR7oG.gif

SO COMMENT AND VOTE :P

Great half of a season for you MM, Carvajal is a beast in game and in real life, i don't how Danilo is going to play this season in Real Madrid haha, eager to see next update.

Great half of a season for you MM, Carvajal is a beast in game and in real life, i don't how Danilo is going to play this season in Real Madrid haha, eager to see next update.

Cheers mate :) He really is a beast. Probably the best right back on the game!

And even I was super shocked at our form during the first half of the season :O

Never seen a defensive player winning the award, as well as a right-back. What a beast Carvajal! Shame that he will leave next. :) 

I still have faith in MM winning this, who knows...

Bernardo looks like a good replacement :) Nice going MM! Carvajal looks too good :P

I think Ashez might win this one but maybe i just wanna jinx it :D

Bernardo is a beast! 20 positioning AND tackling :O

We'll just have to wait and see :)

Never seen a defensive player winning the award, as well as a right-back. What a beast Carvajal! Shame that he will leave next. :) 

I still have faith in MM winning this, who knows...

I was so surprised when it happened tbh. But he had more assists AND goals than Pablo Sarabia after half a season and an average rating of 8, so maybe not so surprising.

Cheers mate :)

啊发件人哈哦他和色啊送!!

Thats my bad haha 

Translation:

Sender ha ah ah oh he and color send

Edited by UKFootballScore