Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Who 'actually' plays football here?

Jersey.Number.9

I know we all play Football Manager but who plays football?

I play football over here in Australia and I am pretty darn good at it. I made my state and went to the UK last year and the year before that I made the Australian team. I moved early last year so I haven't found a team yet (still) but I know more people where I live now so I hope I can find a team and win matches :)

What about you?

I played football too! I have no intention of going full time. As over in my country studies is more important then football. And the football around in where I live has not have much future. I played as winger what abt you?

I play as right wing :) First season I played (14s as I was not financially capable to play football) I scored a total of 36 goals in 19 matches :) I was a beast but we lost in the finals via shoot out ); ahah jokes.

Haha ok. I sometimes play as winged back as some of my friends are not good at defending. -.- and I didn't scored goals in any competitive matches I played but had made assit. Winger is hard to score goals. You gotta be the nex Ronaldo to score that much.. Haha

I play although I'm 40 this year so I'm not quite as mobile as I used to be ;)

I play in a local 4v4 league here in Florida which is great fun, the pitch is slightly smaller than a 'standard' 5-a-side pitch and there are no keepers and minature goals - it means you have to close people down FAST which makes it darn good fo staying fit.

(when I was younger I played in various 5-a-side and 11-a-side teams, generally in a defensive role)

My best position would be Rooney's old one, chasing back like hell, while being the creative player with many goals + assists. Although last season I won player of the year playing centre back :lol: I'm pretty much Rooney by traits but taller and not the strong beast he is.

And I'm smart.

And maybe not at his level.

Yet.

:P

I play. Old fashioned left winger, love taking people on, although I also play up front. Have a decent scoring record at all levels really, considering my position.

Have had trials at a few clubs and I was in the Gretna youth team before the club folded.

So now I'm back playing in the local Sunday league. <_<

Gretna

They had one season in the Scottish Premier League before they went bust, they were quite well known for gaining 3 consecutive promotions under their rich new owner before he fell ill.

I play Saturday's and Sunday's in goal for 2 teams! Love it, actually can't think of anything I look forward to in the week except training haha

I used to play for a team but gave it up when I suffered Arthritus :(

But now I play occassionally for my sixth form as a striker or right/left wing. Not as good as I used to be though

Had a great match today. It was a really scrappy, dirty game. We were 3-1 down at half time, came out fighting and won 5-3!

I got Man of the Match as well which is was chuffed with!

Played Goalkeeper. But gave up to some genetic thing that has messed my knees up. Play some soft games at Bury College with the mates where if a serious game is being played I'm in net or defensive mid.

I play soccer but mainly for recreation and for my school team in NZ.

I'm not too consistent but when i have my moments i dominate the pitch. I play predominantly AMC and create a lot of assists. I also play CB, RB and LWB. LWB seems to be my new favourite position.

Was playing down the park today. The field was quite slippery as we had rain. One of my mates slipped on the ball I happened to capitalise outside left foot flicked it behind me came to the next player fairly easy to get past (he was injured) so not really as impressive there. Finally keeper to beat he came flying out I just chipped the ball up and over him as of the slipperyness when I landed I fell ontop of him but managed to score through the ball just taping my studs.

Thing was, was the first time I played for about a year and a half. Quite impressed with myself

I play DRC for my local club and my team has an immense defence.I have been playing for my local club for 4 years now and the new season is about to begin with a ore season tournament being held in my club grounds. Now I'm not a tall 16 year old I stand at about 5"4 or something, but I have been told by plenty of people in the club that I'm a great RB for first two seasons at the club I played a mix of goals and on the wing, I know what your thinking me in goals them massive yokes anyway on my third season my new manager but me in CB for my first game of season 3 I taught he was on drugs me In defence,but I love it.

Career stats

Games: I play everygame

Goals-3 my most recent at the end of last season I scored in my own half my first goal since my first season

Okay

Have training/trials Wednesday yeah, noting to worry about, missed them this Wednesday as i didn't received the text till the mornin after. And a showcase tourny on aug 13,14,20 and 21st can't wait

Never checked this part :lol:

I play a couple of positions, started out as a goalkeeper, but gave up after a hand injury. Then I found myself as a central defender, a pretty damn good one now if you ask me. Started to play higher up as my skills improved. I'm now more of a right wing-back, prefer to be a winger but my tackling and work-rate was perfect for a wing-back.

I loved to play, but it was not easy in Brazil. Most kids were brilliant, I was kinda skinny with glasses, so no one ever picked me for their teams in school :P

And they used to bully a lot whenever you made a mistake, so I never felt really good playing with people other than my friends.

Nowadays I've been 'retired' for 5 years, but as you know, the world of football sorely awaits for a comeback :D

Don't let them get you down rafa, one day you will be a manger and those punks will be dying to get on your team, and you can remind them what you went through

BTW what you doing in sweden