Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Football Manager Mobile 2016 OUT NOW!

Dec

53 minutes ago, Ashez said:

K4OrqFu.jpg

The fix list, everything you wanted covered?

The update doesn't transfer onto saves does it? Like am I gonna have to start four new saves for this to apply

1 hour ago, Brenty92 said:

The update doesn't transfer onto saves does it? Like am I gonna have to start four new saves for this to apply

It depends on the exact fix, but for most fixes the update will apply to existing savegames.

10 minutes ago, Alari said:

It depends on the exact fix, but for most fixes the update will apply to existing savegames.

A list could be handy :) 

It's impossible to give an exact list as it could potentially depend on the exact conditions in your save (if an issue has maybe been triggered but not yet visible on the surface). However in general pretty much everything will take effect on existing saves.

Has the update changed anything during the match. Like less shots, less possession etc. Is something not working tactically that seemed to work before the update?

Just wondering...

5 minutes ago, DutchTony said:

Has the update changed anything during the match. Like less shots, less possession etc. Is something not working tactically that seemed to work before the update?

Just wondering...

Nothing has been changed tactically in the update.

When I read that 2016 was harder than 2015, I was so happy and I couldn't wait to test it.

Well, after only two seasons, I'm already bored.

- Still the same nonsense transfers : PSG let go Ibra and the only player they buy next season is...John Stones LOL. They already have T.Silva, Luiz and Marquinhos. And now only Cavani as a real good striker.

- No différence at all between the monsters (Barca, Réal, Bayern, Chelsea) and middle clubs (Lyon, Porto, Schalke...)

- Buying players isn't necessary, because your players progress so quickly, and become as good as Sergio Ramos, Xavi or Messi in a couple of years

OK, i get it, it's a "pick and play" game. But come on, where's the fun when it's too easy ??

7 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Can i use logos and kits on tactic screen from fmh15?

It is possible but they will be outdated, missing some and not tested. I believe 2015 Logos corrupt 2016 too.

4 hours ago, Lav50 said:

Then I will wait i guess,when i get the game that is,aint easy to bypass croatian birocracy :P

meštre jel ti mogu kako pomoc :)

20 hours ago, Dec said:

English please, we are an English speaking site. Thanks.

mate I asked on my native language new member which is from my country, does he need any help

On 12/9/2015 at 08:49, Nicolas Rives said:

When I read that 2016 was harder than 2015, I was so happy and I couldn't wait to test it.

Well, after only two seasons, I'm already bored.

- Still the same nonsense transfers : PSG let go Ibra and the only player they buy next season is...John Stones LOL. They already have T.Silva, Luiz and Marquinhos. And now only Cavani as a real good striker.

- No différence at all between the monsters (Barca, Réal, Bayern, Chelsea) and middle clubs (Lyon, Porto, Schalke...)

- Buying players isn't necessary, because your players progress so quickly, and become as good as Sergio Ramos, Xavi or Messi in a couple of years

OK, i get it, it's a "pick and play" game. But come on, where's the fun when it's too easy ??

That's why I play third division league clubs for challenging.

Ok, this is my first mobile fm and Im wondering is it possible to edit or get real players on Germany national team?
Like it is possible in PC version.

6 hours ago, buklo46 said:

Ok, this is my first mobile fm and Im wondering is it possible to edit or get real players on Germany national team?
Like it is possible in PC version.

You can download a save here.

I love this Game so much! Me and my brother play this game all the time. He played the Carrer multiple times until the end. I mostly until now played until season 3-5 and then the game was not anymore in my head. But thank god it's not anymore like this. I'm still Playing Olypmique Lyonnais since the game came out and didn't start any other carrer. the funny thing is, my brother plays FMM 2016 like a junky but i'm still always allot better then him haha. I really don't know why this is like that. 

We are playing FMH or now better could FMM since 2010.

Love to you all!!

I play this game since fmh14 which isnt a long time but this is best update since i started playing.there are few things to be fixed but all around its awesome,EME is even better and faster now..only thing i wonder is have you tweaked OME since i didnt see anything similiar on changelist or did you focus on EME? 

Some of the player movement and behaviour tweaks should also have effect in the OME, the performance improvement is for EME only.

Update 7.2.2 info. 

I haven't played FMM16 very much at all but saw updatec7.2.2 was released in May. My version is still 7.2.1 and there is no option to update on the play.  The App store has version 7.2.2 so was this just an iOS update?

21 minutes ago, billy2shots said:

Update 7.2.2 info. 

I haven't played FMM16 very much at all but saw updatec7.2.2 was released in May. My version is still 7.2.1 and there is no option to update on the play.  The App store has version 7.2.2 so was this just an iOS update?

This was to fix some iOS bugs only.