Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again!

Ashez

6 hours ago, DaB said:

Prize when will this be updated??? Can't wait 

Hopefully won't be much longer but he's busy at work ATM. Or that's what he's said to me, he's likely disappeared in embarrassment due to Pele's poor form though! 

Rivaldo jr.'s development looks very reasonable, might to have something with him on my mind, but that would be crazy considering his up and down form :D

I think Prize and myself both thought this would be a lot easier than it turned out lol. That's half the fun though, living on the edge baby! If the save doesn't have some risks it's not fun to play :) 

Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again

Season 11

PriZe

Welcome back to another update of Pele & Rivaldo Rise again. It has been a while since these lads have graced this forum. My apologies but real life priorities took over. But where back! Last season saw Ashez put in a decent season club wise, but as you may recall his biggest achievement was getting and LOSING itn management in the same season. All in all a achievement on its own haha:P As we near the thirties the lads have 368 goals remaining. Let see what they can pull of this season!

Transfers

Spoiler

UU4pkh7.jpg

dUoS8Ws.jpg

Ashez did a wonderful job strengthen the squad last season, but after some discussion we decided to bring in a decent Wing back, and my present to Ashez, Messi his Regen Pina. Versatile as he is he can be a great backup for both APM and PCR spot if needed and prolly will give us one hell of a R.O.I.

Season overview

IZY9Q2C.jpg

Almost perfect

Sao Paulo State Championship

League

clMIJlq.jpg

Easy!

Final

O4DdppL.jpg

Nice :D

Recopa

Leg 1

U9HeRKZ.jpg

Recopa games, close as always…

Leg 2

Hniqqdo.jpg

Damn it!

Copa Libertadores

Group phase

7u76QIq.jpg

Easy group and an expected result

Final

xh8lFRs.jpg

Domination!

Copa Sudamericana

Leg 1

Woops forgot to take a screenshot

Leg 2

CZlivM8.jpg

BAM, a hatrick by Riv and a brace by Pele, now that’s how you win a cup!

First Division

JN2YRuF.jpg

Nice! Another win :)

OHtKSHo.jpg

Look at my boy Pele…

Club World Championship

2khVqDa.jpg

Semi Final

CWC games as we love too seem them

Final

qqQjNxl.jpg

PELE PELE PELE!!!!!!

:D

Team Performance

Spoiler

AVG

eU0KeUw.jpg

Assists

e1MUIDr.jpg

Goals

koWb9du.jpg

What an amazing season! Oh man, Pele is on fire!!!!

Manager Information

Spoiler

w2JL7FA.jpg

The Main Event

Pele

Stats

BwKmzzM.jpg

sexy!

Results

iQa5D9S.jpg

just look at the results… what a god! He truly is the son of Pele

Rivaldo

Stats

Ps4UlpB.jpg

Results

f6f3vMX.jpg

Oh my, more games, less goals.. Let’s hope time isn’t catching up to Ashez his lovechild

Team Ashez & Rivaldo vs Team PriZe & Pele

Rivaldo – 481

Pele – 515

To quote Ashez “what a legend” Pele takes a massive lead! :D

Double Trouble Total

Games played: 1178

Goals scored: 996

Remaining: 204

Concluding

What a massive season goalwise! The lads went bonkers and scored a epic 164 goals this season taking a big chunk out of our target. Just 204 goals left!

As always thank you for reading the story of Pele and Rivaldo and don’t forget to share your views on how we are doing!

Ashez & PriZe

Edited by PriZe

Brilliant mate, it was worth the wait, you can get it, keep going at this rate and it will be close

Edited by DaB
Double post
22 hours ago, Joewins said:

Smashing guys.

I'm backing Rivaldo to take the glory and score the all important 1200th

Time will tell ;-)

21 hours ago, DaB said:

Brilliant mate, it was worth the wait, you can get it, keep going at this rate and it will be close

The lads have been really hit and miss looking at the performance so far. Normally i would say this is in the bag, but close it will be most def!

16 hours ago, Ashez said:

I might put Pele's name forward for a random drugs test.....Wow! 

Or Riv... cause he must have forgotten to take his vitamins... cause i can't explain previous results ;-)

In my humble opinion the two of you must be magicians because the stats that Rivaldo Jnr and Joshua Nascimento have do not display the talent that clearly the two of you have plucked from a hat alongside the standard white rabbit. Absolutely phenomenal stuff keep it up!

19 hours ago, man4united said:

In my humble opinion the two of you must be magicians because the stats that Rivaldo Jnr and Joshua Nascimento have do not display the talent that clearly the two of you have plucked from a hat alongside the standard white rabbit. Absolutely phenomenal stuff keep it up!

That's the beauty of FMM! An average player can be a god in a weaker league! We hoped they'd smash Holland but we loaded Brazil as a fall back option, unfortunately they struggled in Holland but back in Brazil they were gods :D 

Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again!
Season 12

This career seems to be going on forever! After a delay with Prize and myself being somewhat tied up with real life we are back on form with Prize posting a fantastic season the other day and today i will be posting season 12! A dozen updates already! Where does the time go! Now on with the show, come on Rivaldo baby bring it home for team Ashez!

Transfers

Spoiler

In

u5T5IaJ.png

A small amount of business this season, the signing from Spurs was a masterstroke though!

Adrian Del Moral

LBaPP4C.png

Yikes!

Season Review

8kGFX2Y.png

Solid enough!

A More Detailed Look

Spoiler

League

jAdjgWo.png

Damn that was tight! We won the league in style however!

In Style Baby!

lVW7ntj.png

Boom! That's how we do things around here!

SPSC
League

b2yrvr5.png

Final

1S1aS2l.png

Putting Santos in their place!

Recopa

kcGeHPx.png

Santos who? We're number one! 

Squad Information

Spoiler

Assists

NkrFAr7.png

AvR

DM2Dh31.png

Messi Junior Smashing it Up!

Stats

0EsLbRP.png

:O

Results

AnIllOQ.png

:O

Nice signing Prize!

Manager Information

Spoiler

5Q7mGc7.png

Lovely!

A Brazil Update

rnLqNTn.png

Regretting sacking me now!!

I applied but got no response! Burning your bridges lads!

The Main Event

Pele

Stats

y7fnAg3.png

Stat decreases already? His pace and strength have taken a hit!

Results

SISOCPd.png

An injury hit season hampered his game time but when he played he delivered! Nowhere near as well as Prize managed but a solid total.

Rivaldo

Stats

bQC3LBU.png

A pure athlete!

Results

cxldFMr.png

A disappointing season for Rivaldo! He achieved a decent total but he failed to take advantage of the extra game time. As you can tell Messi Junior had some involvement in this. 

Not as impressive as last year but 120+ is solid enough and we shall continue!

Team Ashez & Rivaldo vs Team PriZe & Pele

Rivaldo – 548

Pele – 575

Looks like Pele has this in the bag! Unless he drops off and Rivaldo keeps scoring.............

Double Trouble Total

Games played: 1309

Goals scored: 1123

Remaining: 77

The end is in touching distance!!

As always thank you for viewing and please remember to leave a comment. 

An injury hamperd season? Playing Messi Jr upfront instead of Pele, and still you couldn't catch up to my little love child! Pele Jr you god!!! :D

But all in all great season! We are almost there!!! :D

3 hours ago, DaB said:

Stop playing mini Messi! He's beating pele and Rivaldo 

It's not like I selected Messi Jr over Pele.......I promise. Messi was just a beast every time he entered the pitch! 

Bad business by Mr Prize! 

On 30 maart 2016 at 17:41, Ashez said:

It's not like I selected Messi Jr over Pele.......I promise. Messi was just a beast every time he entered the pitch! 

Bad business by Mr Prize! 

Pfff that lad has a hell of a ROI! Bad management by mr AsheZ!

Update coming soon! What do you guys reckon? Can we finish it off in one season? And most importantly, who will be the real heir to the throne, and run away with most goals between Pele and Riv? stay tuned!

Pele & Rivaldo Rise Again

Season 13

The Final Update

Why is this thread being bumped after months and months without the final update? In truth it's because my hand has been forced as leaving careers unfinished is something I hate doing, especially when so much time was invested into the save. 

The sticking point with this final update has been it was played by Prize and not myself, this means he has all the information on how the final season panned out. I've been waiting for him to return to Vibe as he is known for taking breaks but with 2017 just around the corner I've decided I need to give you guys some sort of closure. 

This however does bring with it it's own problems as my evidence for the save is pretty much none existent, as I said Prize played this season so all I have is the season before. I repeatedly thought about replaying this season myself but that would take away from the reason of the save. 

I've gone through my PM with Prize and this is all I've got to go on. 

oZyqNcq.jpg

Far from your usual evidence but it's the best I can do hence why this has been delayed in hope of his return. For this reason I suppose I understand if you guys don't take this seriously but over the years I hope Prize and myself have earn't enough trust that this isn't an issue. 

For the record this means during this period Prize played the duo achieved 80 goals to break the 1200 barrier. For reference they achieved 127 goals under my management in the previous season which makes this more than believe able, especially as Prize never finished the season as he highlights the April date. 

To be honest there isn't much more I can say and I hope you guys will take this for what it's worth, hopefully Prize will be able to supply more official evidence in the future but for now all I can say is that to me this challenge is complete with the Brazilian duo bringing in a solid 1203 goals! 

Challenge Complete

Total Goals: 1203

On a personal level I just want to thank you guys for the support this career received, it currently has over 7500 views and is one of the most viewed careers this year, it's hard to tell with not having a careers forum for 2016 anymore (stupid idea I might add, always hated it and no idea why it happens), but I believe it was third but latest check suggests second. What's number one? Well that's my Triple 1kc and I swear on my life that will be updated before 2017 drops. I need to get on the PC for that save however as I have no information on my iPod. 

Anyway thank you all for following and supporting this save, it was one of my few personal highlights of the year so it's great you guys also enjoyed it. I'll always hate FMM 2016 but this save will be one I'll always remember. 

As always please feel free to leave any comments as I love reading them, if not I look forward to seeing you in the 2017 forums :). 

2 hours ago, billy2shots said:

I don't think anyone will doubt you both. 

Congrats to you and Prize. Loved the spin on things considering the players you used. 

Prize has never given me a reason to doubt him which is why I posted it. To me this is done and dusted, disappointed it didn't have the ending it should of had months ago but I know Prize has his reasons :). A lot was going on with him last time we spoke so it's only natural he left Vibe, he usually pops back in for a new release though so hopefully he shows up soon, I know I'd love to catch up with him :). 

The concept and idea just worked so well, I did expect others to also do it during the year but that never happened lol. Sharing a save is always fun and working together presented some interesting discussions on players and all that, it was a lot of fun and a unique way to play the game. I know it's been done before it's a way I would recommend. 

At the start of 2016 I said to myself I wanted to do more "community/multiplayer" saves like this and head to heads. The plan was this would help keep me interested due to the lack of features but my hatred of the game took over so that never happened :(. 

The imagination of some Vibe members always amazes me. Without Vibe I could quite happily leave the game and walk away. 

I hope 17 provides a few new options for you to try out and I know I'm not alone in looking forward to following your journey. 

I'd have left with the PSP if it weren't for Vibe, I got my IPod just so I could keep up with the series. Sometimes I wish I did stop at 2013 as it's been a downward mess and struggle since then haha, okay maybe the end of 2014 as I did have fun with that one. 

The imagination of this community brings so much to the game for sure,