Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Greetings

BiodegradableGirl

Hi, all! I'm terrible at this, so I'll try to make this as painless as possible for all concerned. I've spent years as a professional lurker on SI, Neo, and some other FM-dedicated sites, but this is the first one I've found that seems actually dedicated to the handheld game.

I'm apparently also enough of a junkie that I actually signed up to post on these forums to keep myself with a steady supply of FMH goodness. Hope to see everyone around the forums!

I welcome you!

Because even Americans are welcome :)

(joke, of course :ph34r: )

the part where i suggest that americans wouldn't be welcome was a joke of course...

I'm shutting up now :unsure:

Oh, you gents, so silly. Am I supposed to now plant the stars and stripes and annex the place or something? I don't even have a gun or a cheeseburger. I'm starting to think I wasn't entirely ready for this.

Can I carry on with the imperialistic bit when I'm a little better equipped? :)

Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes and I'll find the "Yankee go home" section later on if I get a chance. Do I get bonus points for being pro-constitutional monarchies? (I'm done with the snark... for now XD)

I think I'm going to enjoy being around a fellow group of smarta**es. ^^

Well, actually you should be happy not having a monarch...

The mighty Belgians don't like their Royals and I'm pretty sure the British don't really love them either. :cool:

EDIT: so that's a NO! ^_^

Shouldn't have let them known you were a chick, be ready for the tits or gtfo comments ;).

I think you will do fine just don't over excite them by telling them Messi is going to Manchester United :D.

By the way, if you want you can buy me tickets to Florida so I can have a cheeseburger and see Mickey Mouse while I am at it lol.

D'you want me to take on Dec Pattie?

And d'you do know you can unapprove Dec's comments now you're a mod right? :P

You can fight Dec using this handy Youtube vid, Patrick :)

EDIT: I swear this is the last time I mention it Patrick -_-

@Patrick

While I love how customizable FM is, I'm a dedicated FMH player. For one, it's portable which is always nice. For another, it's a little less mind-devouringly deep. I'm a football fan, but I don't have the encyclopaedic knowledge required (in my opinion) to get immersed in FM. FMH just hits the spot for me.

And... @whomever posted the redneck comment:

I do live in WV and I grew up in Louisiana. Neck's pretty red, and my skin's thicker than that.

<Tangent>

I'm a tough girl and while I do appreciate finally being on a message board with mods that do their bloody jobs... I'll take my lumps like the boys do. What are forums for if not for some friendly ribbing?

The mods do nothing on here ;). I kid they are amazing to be honest.

Forums without ribbing ends up boring but you have to draw a line sometimes else a tangent makes a topic spam ;).

HOLY CHICK ITS A CRAP... :blink:

Never thought I would see the likes of a woman on here (other than Decs lovely Annie :P)

Anyways welcome to the site. Hope you have some great careers you wish to share with us :D

Nice, I want to get FM but unfortunately my PC has no CD slot so I can't :( I may be getting a new one in the Summer (jobs = money)

I don't know if Steam is available in your area, but check store.steampowered.com. That's where I got my digital (legit) download of FM. It's around 30 USD. Don't know what the conversion rate is.

I don't know if Steam is available in your area, but check store.steampowered.com. That's where I got my digital (legit) download of FM. It's around 30 USD. Don't know what the conversion rate is.

I don't think my computer would support it, but thanks anyway

Welcome to the site, for me this is the best dedicated FMH site I've found furthermore also the first forum site I've ever joined. You will find some really good helpful stuff here the guys here are great alot of good knowledge to share.

PS I'm half American so don let those lads push you around with any 'yank' jokes haha