Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

News FM Mobile 2017 Information - Transfer Update Out Now!

Dec

Please don't tell me the "fix" is it's more logical, don't get me wrong I know the AI will use a 442 but it's hardly the most common shape going. 

Ai on that picture is totally stupid, using old same bug when there are better formation or at least play players in natural positions

3 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

It is logical to play m(rlc) in striker posotion??

If you are concede early and not have a chance then you wouldn't want to use a sub so may choose to tweak existing formation to more attacking and make do with who you have. That makes perfect sense to me. I would want to change something in that scenario but not lose a sub.

4 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Ai on that picture is totally stupid, using old same bug when there are better formation or at least play players in natural positions

For what it is worth I have tried Ronaldinho on yellow as a DLP at CM to great success already.

Unfortunately, game does not go so deep, SI can not replicate expected real life behaviour after going one down, if they could there would be other real life situations simulated as well so this is most likely still a bug

Just now, Lav50 said:

Unfortunately, game does not go so deep, SI can not replicate expected real life behaviour after going one down, if they could there would be other real life situations simulated as well so this is most likely still a bug

Now you are presuming they haven't changed a few things in this aspect to get around the bug like making the AI smarter and more responsive. I think this is the case, albeit maybe too much at times.

The logic of that example depends how you see it, after 8mins and being a goal down you could push the AMC up which is risky or back to go more defensive to weather the storm. It depends on your view point. 

Anymore examples please? One isn't enough to form any opinion. 

2 minutes ago, Ashez said:

The logic of that example depends how you see it, after 8mins and being a goal down you could push the AMC up which is risky or back to go more defensive to weather the storm. It depends on your view point. 

Anymore examples please? One isn't enough to form any opinion. 

Risky yes but totally viable as a decision

You might be right, Dec...if anyone noticed this happening again please provide screenshots, one example is not enough as it was every single game in fmm16

Decided to try FMM16 tactic that brought me all trophies with Villa, did not work so well in first game lol

Impressions: processing is 10x faster, EME itself is as fast as lightning, 9 goals and no disallowed one(that's a first), new animations are nice(corners if someone noticed), Frankfurt started with 4231 and kept it all the way

Screenshot_20161117-031505.png

Please note that any player with yellow (even dirty yellow/brown) isn't awful in a position - while it might not be optimum for him, its still a playable position.

(and as always we will continue to tune and tweak things based upon peoples feedback - I'm especially listening to the tactical side of things)

1 hour ago, Marc Vaughan said:

Please note that any player with yellow (even dirty yellow/brown) isn't awful in a position - while it might not be optimum for him, its still a playable position.

(and as always we will continue to tune and tweak things based upon peoples feedback - I'm especially listening to the tactical side of things)

That i do agree and when i mean out of position, i don't mean those in yellow or brown .  i do see match where the opponent playing players in red even at the start of the match

21 minutes ago, ng_zai said:

That i do agree and when i mean out of position, i don't mean those in yellow or brown .  i do see match where the opponent playing players in red even at the start of the match

Ok - we'll be monitoring things and will be updating the game actively in the coming months and I'm confident we'll iron out any remaining issues in this regard fairly quickly :D

Screenshot_2016-11-17-05-20-22.png

Screenshot_2016-11-17-05-15-52.png

Starter with this which is ok...

Screenshot_2016-11-17-05-16-29.png

Moved to that after the first goal........

Screenshot_2016-11-17-05-18-59.png

Then to that after we went 4-1 up just to shut up shop a little I'd imagine

Screenshot_2016-11-17-05-20-08.png

And then this when they scored on 90+4 and 6-2 down haha

The difference is that they seem to make the changes then react afterwards with any subs needed if its still not effective, which makes sense as if you can change it up without the use of a sub and it work then why not

I think we are all just afraid to use players out of position personally so look at the opposition tactics page and think its a bug when they put someone in a brown/yellow position

Screenshot_2016-11-17-01-07-14.png

Just had 4 games in a row without a single 4-4-2 which is brilliant

Saw about 8-9 different formations during those games and they all had players in logical positions

One thing noted though is the amount of early sackings happening

Bilic at west ham sacked after just 5 games??? they do sit 17th but still wouldnt get sacked that early

Edited by UKFootballScore

I am getting this. Like a junkie craving for his needle, I can't resist.. 

Someone wrote the EME is fast as lightning this year, which device are you using? I know they said iPhone is improved, however I'm on Android.

What do you Androids think, faster than '16?

The weird thing is the first 6 matches which i played in Poland there was always been a change to 442. Now manege in Turkey and everything is ok... will check england now

4 hours ago, ng_zai said:

I do notice that teams are using more odd tactics althought they do still play players out of positions.

Screenshot_2016-11-17-10-33-25.png

Screenshot_2016-11-17-10-28-27.png

Screenshot_2016-11-17-10-26-12.png

I don't see anything a human player wouldn't do in those screenshots :)

45 minutes ago, teo7 said:

The weird thing is the first 6 matches which i played in Poland there was always been a change to 442. Now manege in Turkey and everything is ok... will check england now

Tbh everything works perfect now. Dunno what was gone wrong in poland

2 hours ago, UKFootballScore said:

Just had 4 games in a row without a single 4-4-2 which is brilliant

Saw about 8-9 different formations during those games and they all had players in logical positions

One thing noted though is the amount of early sackings happening

Bilic at west ham sacked after just 5 games??? they do sit 17th but still wouldnt get sacked that early

Same here. only in oct and already there is sacking. 

Screenshot_2016-11-17-15-53-00.png

Edited by ng_zai

Hey, I have a problem already with the game. Problem with national teams, I looked at about 5 countries and they all had greyed out fake players. Countries I looked at, Nigeria, Russia, N Ireland. I paid for the game it's not fake.