Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat FMM17 Bug List

billy2shots

@Alari I tagged Jack as he's the only one I've seen active today but could you say anything on my request I just posted? Must be near the end if not at the end of the previous page :). 

8 minutes ago, Ashez said:

@Alari I tagged Jack as he's the only one I've seen active today but could you say anything on my request I just posted? Must be near the end if not at the end of the previous page :). 

It seems technically tricky but I'll make sure someone logs it. Probably a more feasible option would to be able to subscribe to news about specific clubs but this has the potential for news spam you might not want?

Been a bit busy to come on here much the last few days!

1 minute ago, Alari said:

It seems technically tricky but I'll make sure someone logs it. Probably a more feasible option would to be able to subscribe to news about specific clubs but this has the potential for news spam you might not want?

Been a bit busy to come on here much the last few days!

Okay cheers, yeah getting alot of their news could be somewhat annoying. Hopefully you can come up with something though :). 

Absolutely fuming!

Into the play-offs with Chorley and draw 0-0 in the first leg with Barrow. We then draw 1-1 at home in the 2nd leg. I wasn't sure if away goals counted but it goes to extra time.

Then I win on penalties, only for it to send Barrow through on away goals. Season ruined.

10 minutes ago, Connor1874 said:

Absolutely fuming!

Into the play-offs with Chorley and draw 0-0 in the first leg with Barrow. We then draw 1-1 at home in the 2nd leg. I wasn't sure if away goals counted but it goes to extra time.

Then I win on penalties, only for it to send Barrow through on away goals. Season ruined.

Fix for that one coming imminently.

1 hour ago, Alari said:

There are a few more gameplay bugs than we'd ideally like this year but we're working on them. A lot of it is to do with the positions and competitions systems being both totally rewritten  - and of course these both touch on every area of the game and those also have to be rewritten to account for the changes.

The first hotfix is waiting store approvals and we're already hard at work on the second.

Will there be comprehensive release notes to come with both hotfixes so we know exactly what has been fixed?

49 minutes ago, DaBla27 said:

Will there be comprehensive release notes to come with both hotfixes so we know exactly what has been fixed?

They'll be condensed a bit as the raw changelists contain some overly technical info or jargon but they should be reasonably comprehensive.

These will only be hotfixes for what are considered time-critical issues, we will have fuller updates with broader bugfixing in due course. I don't think any of the developers, myself or Duffy/Mike have had a proper night's sleep in 2 or 3 months and the QA team have been doing long hours as well so we'll need to slow down a bit if only to avoid errors through tiredness!

Edited by Alari
7 minutes ago, Alari said:

They'll be condensed a bit as the raw changelists contain some overly technical info or jargon but they should be reasonably comprehensive.

These will only be hotfixes for what are considered time-critical issues, we will have fuller updates with broader bugfixing in due course. I don't think any of the developers, myself or Duffy/Mike have had a proper night's sleep in 2 or 3 months and the QA team have been doing long hours as well so we'll need to slow down a bit if only to avoid errors through tiredness!

Thanks!

I suppose it's easy for the likes of myself to come on here and have a bitch and moan about the game and I can only speak for myself but the effort that you guys put in has to be applauded and it's great we are being listened to. Keep up the good work.

I'm having the same problem as @billy2shots with the match freezing when I hit 5 or more goals in a game, I've been using the OME with very fast speed and no commentary and it just freezes without me pressing anything. I've notice that the bug dosen't occur every single time but around every 1 out of 3 matches when it goes over 5 goals.

1 minute ago, LOLITSLIT said:

I'm having the same problem as @billy2shots with the match freezing when I hit 5 or more goals in a game, I've been using the OME with very fast speed and no commentary and it just freezes without me pressing anything. I've notice that the bug dosen't occur every single time but around every 1 out of 3 matches when it goes over 5 goals.

Can you let me know out of interest if this still happens on just fast?

20 minutes ago, Alari said:

Can you let me know out of interest if this still happens on just fast?

The only time I use the fast speed is on EME but the bug hasn't occurred on that engine whenever I hit 5+ goals in the matches I've played.

Just now, LOLITSLIT said:

The only time I use the fast speed is on EME but the bug hasn't occurred on that engine whenever I hit 5+ goals in the matches I've played.

It's something we're trying to track down on OME but in our testing it's quite rare so would be interesting to know if you experience the same on OME-fast. Just to clarify, do you have pitch view up?

36 minutes ago, Alari said:

It's something we're trying to track down on OME but in our testing it's quite rare so would be interesting to know if you experience the same on OME-fast. Just to clarify, do you have pitch view up?

For OME no I do not

Also another small thing.

When on the manager profile screen your manager points for games is listed at the bottom of the screen. This year the points for winning a regular season game are the same as winning the champions league final!

Also, I'm playing the games, not simming them.

8 hours ago, Alari said:

What match setup do you have re speeds and match engine? Are you doing anything else during the match? We are trying to track down an example of this seen once internally but without success so far.

Like others have said,

I am playing very fast with commentary only on the OME. 

Freezes up 14 times out of 15 tests. I have tried making no in match changes and I have tried making hundreds to avoid it but the outcome is the same. 

I have an auto save just before the match so can test a few ideas and will try it at a different speed later. 

As it appears a known issue I'm going to add it to the list. 

Also  adding player position training as that appears broken . 

Anybody else noticed that in game condition of strikers drops more rapidly compared to other players with lower stamina?

My striker playing as poacher (not a role your overly active in) is burned out at the 70 - 75 minute, while my APM in the AMC spot with a stamina of 14 (lower compared to striker) can play full 90 min without any problems.

Time on Pitch for striker is essential for challenges.

4 hours ago, billy2shots said:

Like others have said,

I am playing very fast with commentary only on the OME. 

Freezes up 14 times out of 15 tests. I have tried making no in match changes and I have tried making hundreds to avoid it but the outcome is the same. 

I have an auto save just before the match so can test a few ideas and will try it at a different speed later. 

As it appears a known issue I'm going to add it to the list. 

Also  adding player position training as that appears broken . 

Can you send us this auto-save if possible? Might help us to reproduce the issue here.

Hi everybody, i want to ask something, i'm playing in the dutch league, using SC Eindhoven.

During my first season, i manage to reach quarterfinal in the dutch cup. But, because i'll always draw in the quarterfinal, i had to play the match 3 times (as you can see in the picture), then after i won it, the semifinal fixture didn't show up.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-20-10.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-20-16.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-20-21.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-20-27.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-20-38.png

So, i keep playing until the end of the season, but the semifinal fixture still didn't show up. In the next season, there is no Dutch Cup at all on my fixture, as you can see;

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-21-01.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-21-10.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_2016-11-26-02-21-18.png

What happened? Should i start a new game, or keep playing with my current save? I hope you all understand what i meant, sorry for my english. Thanks in advance guys.

It's very difficult to play a serious save at the moment. If you can ignore being knocked out of cups or winning them unfairly then carry on. 

If you want a game that works correctly you are better off waiting until at least the first patch before investing  too much time in a career.

if you start the career again it will just be a matter of time until you come across something that destroys the save.

SI are going to release a hotfix shortly that will hopefully fix the cup rubbish  

1 minute ago, billy2shots said:

It's very difficult to play a serious save at the moment. If you can ignore being knocked out of cups or winning them unfairly then carry on. 

If you want a game that works correctly you are better off waiting until at least the first patch before investing  too much time in a career.

if you start the career again it will just be a matter of time until you come across something that destroys the save.

SI are going to release a hotfix shortly that will hopefully fix the cup rubbish  

ooh.. i see then, thanks for the answer!

21 hours ago, Jack Joyce said:

Can you send us this auto-save if possible? Might help us to reproduce the issue here.

I have sent the save to @Alari

The next match in the save froze 14 times out of 15 originally. The next day it still froze but not as regularly. 

OME

Very fast or just fast (comm only)?didnt seem to make a difference. 

Edit 

The game is locking  up in Germany all the time. Dortmund, Bayern whoever. Not just big scorelines either. It's a real mess.

Not wishing to moan (again!) I was asked to send a save towards the edd Of FMM16 due to player history being all over the place. I received the email saying you got the save but never heard anything back about the bug. That bug is now prevalent in FMM17. 

I can send you as many saves as you request but it would be nice to know it's actually been worthwhile. 

Edited by billy2shots
26 minutes ago, TheKeko said:

I guess the Update isn't coming despite reading many times they are waiting store approvals? What store approval?

Now reading at @Si forums update coming in the near future? What the?

Look, I'm not trying to be negative on here but this whole shit is going on my nerves. I appreciate all effort to better the game for all of us to enjoy. But something isn't right here. Too many lies flying around. What part of "THIS GAME HAS GAME BREAKING BUGS ALL OVER THE PLACE" you don't understand? Try testing it next time or someone metioned it call it FMM Beta in the first few months. As a paying customer of all football manager games i am not angry but disappointed in the whole process. This Mobile game doesn't even know the Basics of Win / Loss. Doesn't know the Rules of Away goals. Doesn't know the real live scores of other matches. Quite funny actually. And where the hell is Totti?

I think FM 2016 despite the 442 bug (which is also present in fm 2017 but in a more funny display) is a better choice until the current game gets fixed. Rant Over. Back to fm 2016. 

yep i haven't even started a save yet because it's just completely pointless. there's at least 10 different bugs at the moment, some of them could be spotted by a blind person so i don't know how the professionals testing the game haven't spotted them. ridiculous.