Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career 1 season, 1 striker, 80 Goals?

kts365

11 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

42 at the end of the calendar year.. this is looking great!

I'm truly hopeful now man.

49 minutes ago, Taff said:

Fantastic dude, truly fantastic 

Thank you mate. League 1 isn't an easy league though.

43 minutes ago, kts365 said:

Fingers crossed. How's Vardy doing?

He had a good November, but I haven't had time to post it or play any further this week... Hopefully I'll post tomorrow.

40 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

He had a good November, but I haven't had time to post it or play any further this week... Hopefully I'll post tomorrow.

Fingers crossed for him mate. Fun to see how our different approaches work out though.

Just now, kts365 said:

Fingers crossed for him mate. Fun to see how our different approaches work out though.

Likewise my fingers are crossed for Kilduff. It's great we're taking such different approaches - it'd be boring if we all used the same approach, much more fun to see people trying different things! :)

2 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Likewise my fingers are crossed for Kilduff. It's great we're taking such different approaches - it'd be boring if we all used the same approach, much more fun to see people trying different things! :)

Agreed like everyone using barbosa for a 1kc happened for a while.

1 hour ago, Mr.Manager said:

The form of this guy is phenomenal!

Agreed. He has few strengths and my team play to them. He's also on a special training regime.

Well guys. I apologise I really screwed the pooch again and lost my save data. From now on, one challenge at a time and backup files galore. I will revisit this challenge in the future though.

15 minutes ago, Johnson2017 said:

I did it! 81 goals with Zach Clough. 101 including international games!

May i ask with what engine and what formation :)?

2 hours ago, Johnson2017 said:

I did it! 81 goals with Zach Clough. 101 including international games!

Have you got any screenshots? 20 international goals in one season is incredible!

added 0 minutes later
3 hours ago, kts365 said:

Well guys. I apologise I really screwed the pooch again and lost my save data. From now on, one challenge at a time and backup files galore. I will revisit this challenge in the future though.

Noooooooo!

25 minutes ago, Mr.Manager said:

Have you got any screenshots? 20 international goals in one season is incredible!

added 0 minutes later

Noooooooo!

Want to know the worst bit?

43 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Oh man! That's actually terrible! I feel for you man!

Was my own stupid fault. Fat fingers didn't help haha

8 hours ago, kts365 said:

I had finished the last game and his total was 81 goals. Was saving it for the screenshots later when I got the data corrupted.

Oh mate, I feel for you. Never happened to me yet, but can imagine how gutting it must be. ?

I guess on the bright side, at least this was a one season challenge - if it happened when you were up to 980 goals in a 1KC challenge... Shudder....

4 hours ago, scratch99 said:

Oh mate, I feel for you. Never happened to me yet, but can imagine how gutting it must be. ?

I guess on the bright side, at least this was a one season challenge - if it happened when you were up to 980 goals in a 1KC challenge... Shudder....

My god. Imagine that. With my 1kc I actually have backups though. At least I'm sensible sometimes eh?

4 hours ago, kts365 said:

My god. Imagine that. With my 1kc I actually have backups though. At least I'm sensible sometimes eh?

Haha. With mine, I'd have the current save and a backup save in another slot maybe up to 6 months out of date, but I only got backups off the device about twice in 22 seasons! Towards the end I started worrying about my phone being stolen or lost... :)

32 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Haha. With mine, I'd have the current save and a backup save in another slot maybe up to 6 months out of date, but I only got backups off the device about twice in 22 seasons! Towards the end I started worrying about my phone being stolen or lost... :)

Hahaha. I've decided to do a manual save every month or so and have one in every slot. So worst case scenario is I have to load up the 4 month old save.

I've noticed that if I leave fmm running in the background and scour the web for a bit when I click back on the tab the game restarts.