Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Arobbo92 & mcandrew003 present: The Vibe Olympic Games!

@mcandrew003, @arobbo92 Have you guys acknowledged my results? I have sent them in but never got any confirmation of the score or the results being recorded. I understand your both busy but this save is currently clogging by save slots. Any response would be helpful.

3 hours ago, Real_Random said:

@mcandrew003, @arobbo92 Have you guys acknowledged my results? I have sent them in but never got any confirmation of the score or the results being recorded. I understand your both busy but this save is currently clogging by save slots. Any response would be helpful.

Sorry RR, been a tad busy. Have confirmed them now in the PM. Cheers. 

Only 7 entries guys, please remember to submit as it means loads to me and Arobbo. Thanks. 

39 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Sorry RR, been a tad busy. Have confirmed them now in the PM. Cheers. 

Only 7 entries guys, please remember to submit as it means loads to me and Arobbo. Thanks. 

All good mate. Can't wait for the results

I must say I'm extremely disappointed in those that haven't even submitted 1 result! I can understand missing a deadline but missing 5 takes the absolute piss, especially considering all the effort by yourself and @arobbo92

7 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I must say I'm extremely disappointed in those that haven't even submitted 1 result! I can understand missing a deadline but missing 5 takes the absolute piss, especially considering all the effort by yourself and @arobbo92

Me too, lots of effort from myself, Arobbo and all of you for actually submitting, it's quite demoralising aswell. Oh well, the finale will be tense either way!

17 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

Me too, lots of effort from myself, Arobbo and all of you for actually submitting, it's quite demoralising aswell. Oh well, the finale will be tense either way!

I can imagine mate, I've really enjoyed it and I think I can speak on behalf of the other lads involved when I say thanks to you both!

20 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

I can imagine mate, I've really enjoyed it and I think I can speak on behalf of the other lads involved when I say thanks to you both!

I second this. I have really enjoyed the challenges you have put us through. It has made me think about the game differently and use teams I would never have used before.

7 hours ago, Brenty92 said:

7 hours ago, fuddledfoxFM said:

I second this. I have really enjoyed the challenges you have put us through. It has made me think about the game differently and use teams I would never have used before.

Cheers guys, that means a lot to both of us :D

Submittion Closed

As Arobbo is currently unavailable, you guys are going to have to put up with my graphics :laugh:

59 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

:laugh: Tell you what mate, that made me crack up. 

IMG_7568.JPG.a5cef693c08da5d577611dfb52b2708d.JPG

Special would be the right word I think :laugh:

Never knew Shaun Murphy had quit the day job!

Event 5 Round-Up - Boxing 

IMG_7549.thumb.PNG.9d2310acff115670772cffffcfbb6660.PNG

Just 1 event left! This is the deciding one really, are you going to be battling it out for Gold, or holding on for a Bronze finish? This is going to be a tense update for a few of you, whilst others will find they aren't too effected by the scores. We will soon see....

The Boxing event was announced late on Monday evening, like it has been for the last few weeks. The first recorded score me and Arobbo received was Taff's incredible score of 12 using Timo Horn. We went on to receive some fantastic scores, aswell as a few which left our competitiors struggling at the foot of the table. Some of the most interesting scores were Gbohumni10's score of 10 using Southampton stopper Fraser Forster, Brenty92's well rounded score of 11 using Sergio Asenjo and Mikee1984's score of 7, also using Forster

So, here are the Event 5 standings! 

IMG_7586.thumb.PNG.0300230fe101e4b3b16fb4f9635d4203.PNG

As Arobbo is away, you are going to have to cope with my B-Tech graphics here :laugh: 

RR steals the show, not conceding a single league goal in his 16 games! Absoloutley incredible stuff as Australia grab their second Gold medal. Meanwhile, Taff buys another round of shopping for his new home on the Silver Podium, and 4 competitors share the Bronze spot with 11 Clean Sheets each. Did nobody want those extra points for knocking Taff off Silver? :P

Yep, that's right, a different order! Here are the podiums! 

IMG_7585.thumb.PNG.9de07f8589539402aa4db834dba65171.PNG

Kind of like my second - standard podiums, what do you think? 

Here is the overall points the list! 

IMG_7587.thumb.PNG.66e9ed04add9323b9ba20468814424db.PNG

Taff leads by 5 points, RR can you catch him? Meanwhile, the race for Silver heats up as several of the contestants are battling it out. Finally, everybody is in for a chance of Bronze at the moment! You may notice how apthere are several people missing, that's because:

A. I couldn't fit everybody on

B. Most of the people not on here haven't submitted in a while. 

There we go! Hopefully my B-Tech graphics told the story of Event 5. How are you all feeling about your chances? What do you feel about this entire tournament? What would you change if you could? All of this information will be extremely interesting to see, and thanks for reading! 

Great results from some of the top lads, well done! Competetition for topspot is certainly heating up with one lap left.. Still rooting for mighty Holland :)

I had way more confidence when i handed in my results! Did not expect so many get 10+ clean sheets, but Congrats to you guys. Next round i will get 26-29 points ?

11 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

16 clean sheets, I'm sorry people won't like what I'm gunna say but that is bullshit. Realoading random should be your name.

No mate. My results are legit. I just had a decent defence. I played defensive football and if you saw the stats you would see that i was goalless the first two games and at one point had 3 players as top goalscorer at one. I admit I was lucky but if you go through Torino's squad you will see their defensive quality. 

4 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

No mate. My results are legit. I just had a decent defence. I played defensive football and if you saw the stats you would see that i was goalless the first two games and at one point had 3 players as top goalscorer at one. I admit I was lucky but if you go through Torino's squad you will see their defensive quality. 

Let's just say I've had my doubts in a few rounds of some peoples scores but that's just blatant cheating IMO someone needs to test using your exact instructions and tactic like someone else did when they suspected foul play.

31 minutes ago, Mikee1984 said:

16 clean sheets, I'm sorry people won't like what I'm gunna say but that is bullshit. Reloading random should be your name.

19 minutes ago, Real_Random said:

Alright gents, calm it down. 

Mike, firstly I want to say I hope you aren't accusing me of any wrongdoing here, I'm merely checking the screenshots I get and asking for more if necessary. From what I saw, there wasn't an IGE in place during RR's attempt at the challenge, but I  have no way of testing for reloading unfortunately. As unbelievable as his results may seem, there have been things more shocking than this before. For instance, just a few months ago we had somebody score 250 odd goals with a CB. I don't want to start anything here as you are both good guys, if you want to talk about it I'm always available over PM. Thanks. 

Just now, mcandrew003 said:

Alright gents, all it down. 

Mike, firstly I want to say I hope you aren't accusing me of any wrongdoing here, I'm merely checking the screenshots I get and asking for more if necessary. From what I saw, there wasn't an IGE in place during RR's attempt at the challenge, but I  have no way of testing for reloading unfortunately. As unbelievable as his results may seem, there have been things more shocking than this before. For instance, just a few months ago we had somebody score 250 odd goals with a CB. I don't want to start anything here as you are both good guys, if you want to talk about it I'm always available over PM. Thanks. 

All good mate, sorry for polluting your thread. 

Nothing directed at you @mcandrew003 and I'll leave it at that but this isn't the first time I've suspected it with this guy. And thanks for the opportunity to compete in this mate but I won't be doing the last event, irrelevant anyway cos all my legit scores were shit lol.

1 minute ago, Mikee1984 said:

Nothing directed at you @mcandrew003 and I'll leave it at that but this isn't the first time I've suspected it with this guy. And thanks for the opportunity to compete in this mate but I won't be doing the last event, irrelevant anyway cos all my legit scores were shit lol.

Don't worry about it mate. I've enjoyed seeing your scores, shame you don't want to compete anymore as you are in contention for a bronze medal. Thanks for your contribution.