Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Taff Attempts The "Canis Lupus" Challenge

Taff

4 minutes ago, Taff said:

I couldn't Mansfield believe it mate, but joined top isn't so bad

Haha, I wanted to say more but I didn't want to lessen the impact of the original comment :P 

Anyway well done mate, yet another class career! Shame you didn't go clear at the top and in the manor you "failed" but nothing wrong with sitting on the top with a mate! Looking forward to your next wacky adventure! 

Playing that extra season was worth the effort no doubt. You're really making a name for yourself with all those top spots, mate. Definitely a nominee for 2017 Vibe FMManager of the Year if there ever is one ;)

8 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Playing that extra season was worth the effort no doubt. You're really making a name for yourself with all those top spots, mate. Definitely a nominee for 2017 Vibe FMManager of the Year if there ever is one ;)

Second that

16 hours ago, Ashez said:

Haha, I wanted to say more but I didn't want to lessen the impact of the original comment :P 

Anyway well done mate, yet another class career! Shame you didn't go clear at the top and in the manor you "failed" but nothing wrong with sitting on the top with a mate! Looking forward to your next wacky adventure! 

Cheers Ash, a little gutted but as you said there is no shame in sitting joint top, @RipRip put up some big numbers and chasing him down was a tough task, but another fun ride

16 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I'm seriously humbled but come on dude, with all the fantastic content and careers and sheer presence I think if there was a vote you have to be the #1 candidate and I'm sure the whole of vibe would agree with me

7 hours ago, AndersJ said:

Second that

Cheers for the support my friend 

2 minutes ago, RipRip said:

Shared top spot? Fair enough. :P

to be honest dude after the amazing work you did I'm honored to share the top spot with you

Great job, congratulations mate! But you gotta do something about this addiction thing. I'm half tempted to design an impossible, long, tedious challenge just to see you bang your head against it!! ? 

5 minutes ago, scratch99 said:

Great job, congratulations mate! But you gotta do something about this addiction thing. I'm half tempted to design an impossible, long, tedious challenge just to see you bang your head against it!! ? 

I'm just enjoying the challenges this year and it's always nice when someone else does the ground work so I don't have to think them up myself to paraphrase my old master Yoda

596369427ebff_download(1).jpg.c22ba3ebae015f5bd250938bd8e0eacc.jpg

"Enjoy playing FMM I do, Challenge creator I am Not"