Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

By the way do we get extra points for the amount of time we need to put in every match to get decent result? This defo isn't plug & play! I demand extra points for us all :laugh:

I haven't played a game yet, still trying to come to terms with the state of this lot and figure a good way to use them

I'm thinking a good 11531 might work

13 minutes ago, Taff said:

I haven't played a game yet, still trying to come to terms with the state of this lot and figure a good way to use them

I'm thinking a good 11531 might work

You're one of the favourites this time, pull your finger out :P

It took me one day of looking as well, but tbh, for the state the polish league is in. They have a pretty decent squad! All you need is 11 players in your goal and hoof it out and hope you score a miracle goal:laugh: unbeaten FTW!

35 minutes ago, samhardy said:

You're one of the favourites this time, pull your finger out :P

Ash throws my name out and all of a sudden I'm one of the favourites!!!!

I don't like the pressure, plus no one really believes that I have a hope in hell of beating the likes of Prize, You, Ash, BG or AS I'd be happy just to qualify through this round at the moment  

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

Ash throws my name out and all of a sudden I'm one of the favourites!!!!

I don't like the pressure, plus no one really believes that I have a hope in hell of beating the likes of Prize, You, Ash, BG or AS I'd be happy just to qualify through this round at the moment  

4th favourite with the world famous vibe bookies!

The bookies can be wrong :P

I know Ash has next to no experience with the EME, but he is always a strong contender, Prize has 3 million tactics to use, BG has proven himself a very very good manager and you and AG are vibe legends (apart from the whole PSG thing)

But I'm just glad to be a part of something this big with all of you

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

:laugh: i have no intention to be a former Champion. But all the intention to retain the title :D 

Only time will tell Gentlemen bear only time will tell

Just now, Taff said:

This is a new CC and I am working on getting better, just don't think I'm on the same level as certain "bears" on the site

All you need is the right slice of luck and you're laughing! Skill is important in the CC but so is luck, we've all had saves where the AI just doesn't play ball and if you get that on the CC it can be game over. 

1 minute ago, Ashez said:

All you need is the right slice of luck and you're laughing! Skill is important in the CC but so is luck, we've all had saves where the AI just doesn't play ball and if you get that on the CC it can be game over. 

I know luck is a huge factor, but having the good skills to look at a squad and know what will work better is crucial, I'm just throwing strikers at the problem see if that helps

2 minutes ago, Taff said:

I know luck is a huge factor, but having the good skills to look at a squad and know what will work better is crucial, I'm just throwing strikers at the problem see if that helps

That's usually the @BatiGoal technique :P

I have no EME tactic! I'd love to have some options haha. Just gunna have to make one and hope it's solid! I have a decent understanding of the engine so I know what works and what doesn't so I'm hoping I'll do okay.