Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup XI

I won't be joining, haven't played the game for 4-5 months and have very little interest in playing this year's game again, maybe next cc :)

An interview with reigning champion PriZe

With it being the eve of qualifying reigning champion PriZe took time out of his schedule to answer a few questions.

Cast your mind back to CC10 where you emerged victorious, how do you look back to that competition?

The CC was an eyeopener. I have enjoyed FMM or FMH for the purist for many years now. But the CC is one of the most enjoyable things i have done with this game and on Vibe! It really tests all your skills, from tactics up to transfers.

There are reports coming out of the media that Sam felt he was robbed in the final, what are your responses to that?

I can understand that Sam in general has the feeling he has been robbed. He started the CC 6 years ago, hosted it 5 times and became runner up 2 times and has never won. That hurts! But the facts are there, i outplayed him teamwise, goalswise and to top it off, transferwise.

Last time around you adopted the nickname 'The Gentleman Bear'. Do you think that will stick this time?

I am very gratefull towards Taff for coming up with that nickname. I think it in general reflects my personality... However if need be, i can also be less gentle ;) so only time will tell...

What can we expect from yourself in the coming tournament?

I intend to become the first CC Champion who wins twice in a row which has never been done before. Other then that i hope i can bring some fun to the whole CC.

Who do you feel are your main rivals in this tournament? Can you be the first man to retain the title?

I think Sam and Ashez are the main players to keep an eye on. Both are very capable managers, without any disrespect to the other contenders. Batigoal is always unpredictable so he might proof to be the underdog who walka away laughing. That being said, i think i am known for my tactics and showed last year that i can handle anything throw upon me so i will be disapointed if i don't reach the final.... and win ;)

Some feel that Ashez might be a little out of his depth playing and co-hosting this tournament. What are your thoughts on that matter?

What can you say, he should have the skills to come far, but he lacks knowledge on the EME. That combined with having to co-host and being one of the fan favourites will likely take his toll.

And finally, who is the biggest muppet in the tournament?

I would have said BatiGoal but was untill Anfieldsquirrel joined. Who can forget that PSG save:laugh:

Biggest muppet.. I'll take it!

Also I'm glad I'm not considered a challenger :P

Not blowing my own trumpet but I've many epic careers on FMH!

Ash won't mention the fact I beat him in an epic H2H years ago ;)

Full sign up list

1. Taff
  2. PriZe*
  3. Real_Random
  4. mcandrew003
  5. Jeroenvk94
  6. Risheek
  7. Robbrown172
  8. Brenty92
  9. Dianto Billy Nova
  10. xizzatx
  11. Rocket
  12. AndersJ
  13. Damilare
  14. BatiGoal
  15. danovic78
  16. Krenzar
  17. samhardy
  18. anfieldsquirrel
  19. Ashez

5 of you will be saying goodbye at the very first hurdle! The qualifying challenge will hopefully be coming your way around 12 hours from now at 12PM GMT.

Good luck all!

I'll be lucky to get by the qualifying round looking at these competitors. Hopefully, I'll be able to just sneak into the later stages of the competition as no knows what I'm capable of. ;)

4 hours ago, anfieldsquirrel said:

Biggest muppet.. I'll take it!

I'll take 2nd biggest :)

Now let's show these zeros how to play this game and make it a "Muppet Final" ;)

3 hours ago, Ashez said:

Only by chance I'm online, I'll read interview tomorrow :) 

Thank God! Was getting a little nervous tbh seeing the names of MM96 and Scott thrown in the mix yesterday. Looking at the current players' list we have atm I couldn't help cracking a loud noise from both ends :laugh:

The only threat I see on the list of me not winning this thing is myself.

Dear hosts @Ashez & @samhardy,

I'd hereby like to file an official complaint. A CC participant has been spotted in one of my tactics threads, again. He goes by the name @PriZe. The rules clearly state that no one is to use another man's tactics, so I demand he be disqualified from the tournament as well as stripped of his current title. It perfectly explains how he got to win CC10. This man is not to be trusted and should be given an irreversible ban from CC. 

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Thank you,

BatiGoal

39 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

I'd hereby like to file an official complaint. A CC participant has been spotted in one of my tactics threads, again. He goes by the name @PriZe. The rules clearly state that no one is to use another man's tactics, so I demand he be disqualified from the tournament as well as stripped of his current title. It perfectly explains how he got to win CC10. This man is not to be trusted and should be given an irreversible ban from CC. 

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Thank you,

BatiGoal

Can i make a slander complaint? I'm game for anything, but implying that i use other men's tactics... that's a step to far

56 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Shame! Shame! Shame!

Thank you,

BatiGoal

You can use whatever tactic you want and I'll still hanmer all of you :P

4 minutes ago, Risheek said:

It's early afternoon for myself ;) A sprained finger and dislocated shoulder is the reason :) Perks of Basketball. Lads, stick to Football :P

Wow mate that sucks! 

11 minutes ago, Risheek said:

Ain't gonna stop me frm winning this :D 

News just in as legendary FMM player Risheek misses the deadline due to a sprained finger! Reports say he didn't even last until Christmas at his attempt at the challenge! 

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Can i make a slander complaint? I'm game for anything, but implying that i use other men's tactics... that's a step to far

Dude, surely you knew it was a piss-take letter. Who in his right mind would write a letter like that :laugh: :laugh: 

Keep focused mate, don't let anyone throw you off :P

2 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

I've even changed my profile picture to the mighty Robinho to give me luck :laugh:

Mighty Robinho? What did i miss from his career:laugh: hope he works like a good luck charm(y)

1 minute ago, PriZe said:

Mighty Robinho? What did i miss from his career:laugh: hope he works like a good luck charm(y)

Just injuries and failure 

Much of the same that @mcandrew003 will face in this competition ?

13 minutes ago, PriZe said:

It's more his trim I'm after, the Milan shirt and football boots are just for show :laugh:

11 minutes ago, Brenty92 said:

Just injuries and failure 

Much of the same that @mcandrew003 will face in this competition ?

11 minutes ago, Jeroenvk94 said:

And just like Robinho, you'll fail :P

I'm getting slaughtered here! We'll see, I might have a few tricks up my sleeve (See what I did there, because, you know, Robinho had skills? Ah never mind.)