Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges The Strikerless Triple Threat

The Strikerless Triple Threat

5a9aa102ae5eb_StrikerlessTT.png.cf60d2d85c9845658af01f00b84b1bd9.png

A lot of you seem to have enjoyed my one season strikerless challenge so I thought I would make a strikerless challenge that takes you through many seasons.

So pick your three attacking midfielders, bomb out all your strikers and aim for the magic number of 1,500 goals.

Rules

• Your target is 1,500 goals between your chosen 3 players. 
  • Take over at any team in any division you wish. No myclub teams.
  • Sell or demote all players that have green as there striker ability so you won't be tempted to use them. 
  • Do not buy or use any players with green as striker at any point of the career.
  • Pick your three attacking midfielders that are going to show you don't need strikers. You may buy in or use players already in the squad.
  • You may not play with a striker at any point during the career. Inside Forwards in the forward right and left positions count as strikers.
  • Your three players may play in any position and role in the attacking midfield.
  • International goals only count if you manage that nation
  • Unlockables may only be used if earned during this career.
  • No cheating including editing and reloading to avoid injuries, defeats etc.
  • Post a career here on vibe including screenshots as proof.
  • Have fun.  

Leaderboard

If you are looking for more challenges please check out @danovic78 challenge index

6 minutes ago, Ashez said:

I just wasn't sure if you deliberately dropped it down or not lol

No I meant 1500 as I think that is possible if you can get the right players and team around them looking at the totals people have had in there one season strikerless attempts.

4 minutes ago, mcandrew003 said:

It's  like you're trying to start trends 

Not really. It just gives us all more options when we choose a career to pursue.

1 minute ago, FuddledFox said:

No I meant 1500 as I think that is possible if you can get the right players and team around them looking at the totals people have had in there one season strikerless attempts.

Not really. It just gives us all more options when we choose a career to pursue.

And a great option it is :)

I’m looking forward to someone giving this a go, as it’ll darn well take some doing. Best of luck to anyone who does!

I reckon your next challenge should be a one season midfieldless challenge. I.e. no player across any of the five midfield spots - RM, CM, CM, CM, LM. Would be pure long ball chaos, plus everyone would run to OME due to the EME DM low rating bug. ???