Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
danovic78

The FMM18 Challenge Index

So I thought in order to be able to find all the challenges in one place I would create a full index page to be kept updated with any new challenges posted in FMM18.

Have a look through and I'm sure there will be something for everyone! Enjoy

Player Challenges

Team Challenges

On 25/11/2017 at 11:10, Cockers2505 said:

Wow, simple, easy to look up and thanks very much, I'm sure @Taff is foaming round the mouth on how many times he can have his name up in lights :D

5a1badcdcf753_giphy(4).gif.929ca8953ad2c20251258611fb0a9b61.gif

"LEADERBOARDS"

@danovic78, hi mate are you adding as we go along, I noticed the Latin Europe challenge is not available? but the UK one is, you happy to add as it's one I think is a very good challenge especially with this version being so high scoring for strikers

@danovic78, if you do this index for next year's version, please consider sorting the challenges by length instead of player/team.  For example, single season challenges, 2/3/4 season challenges, career challenges, etc.  Cheers.

7 hours ago, veerus said:

@danovic78, if you do this index for next year's version, please consider sorting the challenges by length instead of player/team.  For example, single season challenges, 2/3/4 season challenges, career challenges, etc.  Cheers.

Funny you should say that.....