Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Vibe Awards 2018/19 - Nominations

samhardy

With the lifespan of FMM19 coming to an end now it's time for us to start planning the annual awards.

We've got some nominations from a few of the members who have been a constant over the course of the year however the nominations are public as well and anyone can nominate.

If you wish to nominate your favourite career of the year, best member etc then please do so by sending your nominations in a PM thread to both myself and @Foxy. There's no limit to the amount of things you can nominate per category but when it comes to the final shortlists there won't be much more than 6/7 per category.

Here are the categories for this year:

• Best member (overall)
  • Best newcomer (member who started contributing to vibe during the last year)
  • Best career
  • Best article
  • Best community event
  • Best H2H
  • Biggest fail

It would be nice if the members who have been here a lot during the year would find time to nominate as I'm sure that if you've made a large contribution over the course of the year then someone else will nominate you.

Here is the link to last year’s “interesting” awards ceremony.

Nominations by the end of this week if possible as the voting will start a week today. You are not permitted to nominate yourself or any of your content.

Cheers

Just now, Kanegan said:

Are self-nominations allowed??

32 minutes ago, samhardy said:

If you wish to nominate your favourite career of the year, best member etc then please do so by sending your nominations in a PM thread to both myself and @Foxy. 

Here Kanegan

4 minutes ago, Kanegan said:

Are self-nominations allowed??

No, and voting for yourself won’t be allowed in the polls. Will add that to the OP :)

10 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No, and voting for yourself won’t be allowed in the polls. Will add that to the OP :)

👍

4 minutes ago, Ashez said:

My biggest fail nomination right here 😂

I second this. 😂

1 minute ago, Rob said:

I second this. 😂

If i do a +1 to this, does this make it a self-nomination?? 😂

Don't I deserve a lifetime achievement award AT THE VERY LEAST???