Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics 3-2-2-3 EME Won everything with it

Hello guys, here I am again with another formation!!

I’ve used this formation for a complete season and the results couldn’t be better, it’s the best formation i’ve ever played in this game overall, let’s start to explain the idea behind it and how I came with it! 

I was conceding a lot of goals, and couldn’t change that even with good players so I decided to go 3 at the back and 4 MDFs, but the problem was still there, even worse because it was super easy to conceed goals by the flank, but if I used FB I would loose a lot of options in the last 3rd, so I came with this idea, what if I had WBs that play up a bit up but do never compromise the defense nor the attack? Yes that’s what u can expect from this, a super balanced formation that will attack with 7 and defend with 7, the WB will join the attack the Wingers will go inside and there will be a big number of options to pass, when defending u will basically have a defensive line of 5 men plus the MDFs!

I don’t know if someone did this already or if it works in lower teams, but I really think so, try it and I hope u enjoy it!!

46BD6225-93F5-42A3-A493-261B6AE7B98C.png

EC0AE772-10C2-492C-B8D3-23578ED58481.png

9CF35BF0-B709-422C-B1D1-E888F240743F.png

6DD7826D-6096-41D4-A6AD-50E406C0228C.png

1D610529-88D9-4198-984D-B1AFC2FAD398.jpeg

F518BB02-0653-463F-9FCF-4776E69B4342.png

CDC189F1-DE51-4C6D-86E0-BD2BBA0AE943.png

A4FDF0BD-DD0C-4159-9B42-4CD78FF6B98B.png

EA8C32B5-8C08-42DB-8095-7BF15A88B8F7.png

FB22AE54-F503-4D53-8275-FD1F42935546.png

F019DF90-875F-40E1-9306-06B155FC51CD.png

28A9C028-B378-4432-9B55-608C7E83B9D2.png

I like it, though I'm usually sceptical of results in Portugal because it's an easier league to win.

Does look like a very good setup though 👍

It looks good, can it be that you have uploaded this on Facebook too or on YouTube? I'm pretty sure I have seen this setup in this new season just recently uploaded :) no allegation just a question .

btw when testing a tactic I would suggest you to test it in the first season and with different teams, seem a bit more realistic then.

🤠 Anders

8 hours ago, Schwantz34 said:

I like it, though I'm usually sceptical of results in Portugal because it's an easier league to win.

Does look like a very good setup though 👍

HI, An easier league to win? Well maybe with fc Porto and SLB but you obviously Dont know sporting its a team that doesn't win a league title for 18 years in champions League does not exist in Europa league the same, this year is 13 points late from the 1 place so, with sporting win all of that its indeed e big thing, don't get this wrong I'm speaking because I'm Portuguese and I know our league and the teams😉

4 minutes ago, Belhote said:

HI, An easier league to win? Well maybe with fc Porto and SLB but you obviously Dont know sporting its a team that doesn't win a league title for 18 years in champions League does not exist in Europa league the same, this year is 13 points late from the 1 place so, with sporting win all of that its indeed e big thing, don't get this wrong I'm speaking because I'm Portuguese and I know our league and the teams😉

M'kay but it's quite easy to win the league first season with Sporting... Because they have quite a decent squad. And if you go into 2024, your team should be ridiculously good, which means you'll win that league with almost any team by then... Hence why you should test it in the first season.

2 minutes ago, Jens said:

M'kay but it's quite easy to win the league first season with Sporting... Because they have quite a decent squad. And if you go into 2024, your team should be ridiculously good, which means you'll win that league with almost any team by then... Hence why you should test it in the first season.

HI, i wouldn't say they have a decent squad in fist season they are far behind slb and fc Porto, this year they have like what Bruno Fernandes and acuna the rest is normal players at Vitoria Guimarães and Braga level, Braga is by far this year the best Portuguese team in Europe, this year our league is a mess but doesn't mean is that easy specially with a team like sporting, they are a club with a tremendous crise right know in terms of finances and results, the former president left the club into ruins almost no money, the attack of the supporters to their academy, you don't know but the club is a mess right know, so it's not so easy as you think 😉

14 minutes ago, Belhote said:

HI, i wouldn't say they have a decent squad in fist season they are far behind slb and fc Porto, this year they have like what Bruno Fernandes and acuna the rest is normal players at Vitoria Guimarães and Braga level, Braga is by far this year the best Portuguese team in Europe, this year our league is a mess but doesn't mean is that easy specially with a team like sporting, they are a club with a tremendous crise right know in terms of finances and results, the former president left the club into ruins almost no money, the attack of the supporters to their academy, you don't know but the club is a mess right know, so it's not so easy as you think 😉

I don't think the game really cares or takes into consideration the fact that the players got attacked at training or the president left.  All the guys are saying that on the whole, Sporting have a decent team and player for player would be up the top half/challenging in FMM.  Certainly by 2024/25 you would expect to be winning the league regularly (in the game).  That's not to say it's not a good tactic by any means.  It would be interesting to see your results in season 1, that's all.  

In fact that kind of matters they can't make omelets without eggs, the game has the same players as they do in real life so, if they can't buy players and no money (40 millions) from the group stage of UCL without sell players do you think the clubs in Portugal are buyers we are sellers there isn't a club in Portugal that can maintain the best players for long if they could the Portuguese teams with the amount of players worldclass players we sell every year slb and Porto now could more 3 or 4 champions league in their museum, all I'm saying is that the Portuguese league is not that easy as you think ask wolves for exemple couldn't win against Braga the 4 bigger team in Portugal even though wolves have more financial power than all the portugueses team together, don't say it's easier its not. 😉

16 minutes ago, Belhote said:

In fact that kind of matters they can't make omelets without eggs, the game has the same players as they do in real life so, if they can't buy players and no money (40 millions) from the group stage of UCL without sell players do you think the clubs in Portugal are buyers we are sellers there isn't a club in Portugal that can maintain the best players for long if they could the Portuguese teams with the amount of players worldclass players we sell every year slb and Porto now could more 3 or 4 champions league in their museum, all I'm saying is that the Portuguese league is not that easy as you think ask wolves for exemple couldn't win against Braga the 4 bigger team in Portugal even though wolves have more financial power than all the portugueses team together, don't say it's easier its not. 😉

I only think the guys are trying to tell you to test it in the first season, with other teams :D

best regards Anders

1 minute ago, AndersJ said:

I only think the guys are trying to tell you to test it in the first season, with other teams :D

best regards Anders

I know 😉 i Will for sure even because the tatics i make dont work xd ,

Just did a quick check of the Sporting team using the editor and the average level seems to be 4* PA with 3.5 CA. There are some good talents like indeed Fernandes but also Wendel with 4.5*. The potential to challenge for the title in the first season is certainly there.

Just because they're a shambles irl, doesn't mean they're bad in the game as well. If you look at Anderlecht, they're bottom half at the moment, thanks to the 'genius' of Kompany. But in the game they're challenging in the first season, often winning in the second.

I'm not saying I know the league better than you do, but experience tells me never to underestimate the numbers and the in-game mechanics ;) 

6 minutes ago, Jens said:

Just did a quick check of the Sporting team using the editor and the average level seems to be 4* PA with 3.5 CA. There are some good talents like indeed Fernandes but also Wendel with 4.5*. The potential to challenge for the title in the first season is certainly there.

Just because they're a shambles irl, doesn't mean they're bad in the game as well. If you look at Anderlecht, they're bottom half at the moment, thanks to the 'genius' of Kompany. But in the game they're challenging in the first season, often winning in the second.

I'm not saying I know the league better than you do, but experience tells me never to underestimate the numbers and the in-game mechanics ;) 

I know 😉 friend "genius of kompany" is he that bad as coach?xd great player kompany but i dont know very well the belgium league xd,some players were good while playing but as a coach they didnt born to ir xd.

I often get the idea that it's the sub-top players that go on to become the best coaches. Sure, Guardiola wasn't a bad player, but I don't recall him being a world-beater. Instead, we saw Henry tank his first job, Solskjaer isn't all that great, not to mention the 'greats' we saw at Milan.

In Belgium, the best coach currently is Philippe Clement (Bruges); he was a decent player, but not even a certainty for the Red Devils when they were shit. 

Kompany meanwhile is proving to be the poor man's Guardiola. 1K passes per game, but they don't manage to aim one towards the opponent's goal. Now they brought in Vercauteren and he's more realistic in his approach - he even won them some games. But now Kompany's back in the team and it's tiki-floppa all over again.

13 minutes ago, Jens said:

I often get the idea that it's the sub-top players that go on to become the best coaches. Sure, Guardiola wasn't a bad player, but I don't recall him being a world-beater. Instead, we saw Henry tank his first job, Solskjaer isn't all that great, not to mention the 'greats' we saw at Milan.

In Belgium, the best coach currently is Philippe Clement (Bruges); he was a decent player, but not even a certainty for the Red Devils when they were shit. 

Kompany meanwhile is proving to be the poor man's Guardiola. 1K passes per game, but they don't manage to aim one towards the opponent's goal. Now they brought in Vercauteren and he's more realistic in his approach - he even won them some games. But now Kompany's back in the team and it's tiki-floppa all over again.

That kinda reminds me Bruno lage last year on my Benfica on 6 months i was 4 on the league with him we won the league the players we had and most of tem are stilo there but the time does not play the Dame football like last year and the only One who left was João Félix to atlético the rest is the same and some players the came in,guess sometimes the players make a coach bed if you know what i mean if they dont like the coach they play bad or its just moments a season youre awesome the Next youre not,Bruno fernandes appear Next year only ar 24 before i never did anything,but football isnt an exact science so anything can happen i guess

Aside from Zidane I cant think of a single manager in modern time that was a world class player and then a manager that would actually win something..I think Lampard could potentially make it tho 

26 minutes ago, Lav50 said:

Aside from Zidane I cant think of a single manager in modern time that was a world class player and then a manager that would actually win something..I think Lampard could potentially make it tho 

Yeah Thats true i tottaly agree with you,Zidane did win something Lampard has potential and he is coaching a team that gives him arguments to win something.chelsea is inbthe big 6 and plays on a league that anything can happen,maybe not win the Premier but perhaps FA cup ,carabao cup or on europe,Thats why Premier league is the best league in the world  

14 hours ago, Belhote said:

Sporting have been a success on here many times in the past and the Portuguese league isn't the most difficult to win is what I'm getting at. I'm talking about the game here not about the real league. Those are two completely different things. As an example I tried this tactic with both Newcastle and Wolfsburg and was fired both times. I like the look of it though as I said, so I might try again with a different team.

13 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

I don't think the game really cares or takes into consideration the fact that the players got attacked at training or the president left.  All the guys are saying that on the whole, Sporting have a decent team and player for player would be up the top half/challenging in FMM.  Certainly by 2024/25 you would expect to be winning the league regularly (in the game).  That's not to say it's not a good tactic by any means.  It would be interesting to see your results in season 1, that's all.  

Exactly what I was saying. He's talking real life and I'm talking about the game. It's not difficult to win the league with Sporting as has been shown on here many times with various tactics.

On 03/12/2019 at 06:23, teddysteadyboy said:

Hello guys, here I am again with another formation!!

I’ve used this formation for a complete season and the results couldn’t be better, it’s the best formation i’ve ever played in this game overall, let’s start to explain the idea behind it and how I came with it! 

I was conceding a lot of goals, and couldn’t change that even with good players so I decided to go 3 at the back and 4 MDFs, but the problem was still there, even worse because it was super easy to conceed goals by the flank, but if I used FB I would loose a lot of options in the last 3rd, so I came with this idea, what if I had WBs that play up a bit up but do never compromise the defense nor the attack? Yes that’s what u can expect from this, a super balanced formation that will attack with 7 and defend with 7, the WB will join the attack the Wingers will go inside and there will be a big number of options to pass, when defending u will basically have a defensive line of 5 men plus the MDFs!

I don’t know if someone did this already or if it works in lower teams, but I really think so, try it and I hope u enjoy it!!

46BD6225-93F5-42A3-A493-261B6AE7B98C.png

EC0AE772-10C2-492C-B8D3-23578ED58481.png

9CF35BF0-B709-422C-B1D1-E888F240743F.png

6DD7826D-6096-41D4-A6AD-50E406C0228C.png

1D610529-88D9-4198-984D-B1AFC2FAD398.jpeg

F518BB02-0653-463F-9FCF-4776E69B4342.png

CDC189F1-DE51-4C6D-86E0-BD2BBA0AE943.png

A4FDF0BD-DD0C-4159-9B42-4CD78FF6B98B.png

EA8C32B5-8C08-42DB-8095-7BF15A88B8F7.png

FB22AE54-F503-4D53-8275-FD1F42935546.png

F019DF90-875F-40E1-9306-06B155FC51CD.png

28A9C028-B378-4432-9B55-608C7E83B9D2.png

Can you give me example player list for each Position?

50 minutes ago, ron1hy said:

Is this a plug and play tactic or do you make changes depending on the opposition?

It's not plug and play. No tactic is. You will need players to fit the roles and even then it may not work. Got to test it yourself and see. Didn't work at all for me with two different teams, but it's worked for the OP.

27 minutes ago, Schwantz34 said:

It's not plug and play. No tactic is. You will need players to fit the roles and even then it may not work. Got to test it yourself and see. Didn't work at all for me with two different teams, but it's worked for the OP.

Ok. Thank you