Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat 30 Seasons

Alright Lads

Just stumbled across this forum. Just completed my first 30 season save. 

Anyone else been sad enough to complete 30 seasons? If so, what’s the trophy cabinet looking like? 

8FE05C64-934D-4752-9A43-2C1F33DFC1E7.png

Great dedication mate. It's quite a relief when the career ends 😁 I've done one 30 season career before with Valencia on FMM 2019. After season 15 I wanted to blow my brains out with boredom but I kept soldiering on anyway lol. I pawned the phone that save was on for a bag of weed lol. So no proof. 

19 hours ago, RagnarLothbruk said:

Alright Lads

Just stumbled across this forum. Just completed my first 30 season save. 

Anyone else been sad enough to complete 30 seasons? If so, what’s the trophy cabinet looking like? 

8FE05C64-934D-4752-9A43-2C1F33DFC1E7.png

There is a few in this forum who has completed 30 seasons, @Mr Tree and @BatiGoal to name a couple, but @Aaron Thornton is right, it does take dedication to get there as so many people get around 15th season and think, this is time to stop and start again. 

So well done for actually finishing a full career, and I take it one team as there is only one promotion?

I have done the full 30 once which was on last years game. I broke it up a bit by doing 15 seasons at Barca and 15 at Man City and completing various challenges including 3 1kc’s and a DT.

FB9B09A7-7B4C-443B-9395-B66A76893BE2.thumb.png.d13c6e33e35d7137dd3cf3184fb4773c.png

21 hours ago, RagnarLothbruk said:

Anyone else been sad enough to complete 30 seasons?

I been sad enough. 😁 This was only a few days ago, and think it's my second time only. First one being in FMH15. 

Screenshot_20200330-111938.thumb.png.50bbc99831315b5a6b8fd9bf85d7908b.png

This was managing Porto the entire time. And Belgium for 6 seasons. Strong team in a weak league definitely helps raking in those trophies. 

18 minutes ago, Foxy said:

I have done the full 30 once which was on last years game. I broke it up a bit by doing 15 seasons at Barca and 15 at Man City and completing various challenges including 3 1kc’s and a DT.

FB9B09A7-7B4C-443B-9395-B66A76893BE2.thumb.png.d13c6e33e35d7137dd3cf3184fb4773c.png

Lovely trophy number 👍 +2 over me. Big number of Awards there. Don't think I ever hit 200+ until now. 

Edited by BatiGoal
2 hours ago, Foxy said:

Jesus Christ! That’s mega!!! Nice going! 

4 hours ago, Cockers2505 said:

There is a few in this forum who has completed 30 seasons, @Mr Tree and @BatiGoal to name a couple, but @Aaron Thornton is right, it does take dedication to get there as so many people get around 15th season and think, this is time to stop and start again. 

So well done for actually finishing a full career, and I take it one team as there is only one promotion?

I’ve just started again with my home team Cov and will see how I get on!

Spent it over a few teams. I’ll post screens below. 

Liverpool and Spurs battled it out in the championship & L1 for the last 15 seasons 😂 Man City also got relegated twice! 👀👀

BAA1DCCE-A014-4AFF-A1A7-F52C05BA53F8.png

8EA7BACA-95C1-4AE2-BEF4-3753771401DC.png

76BFA1F9-DA03-4F06-8146-C2DDC2698E5F.png

7749BAE1-63AD-44B6-9056-BE1A0BF61CB9.png

My only 30 season special. It’s a bit shit the ending really when think about it.

028AD87B-7D8C-4F07-90F2-C25F29BF4969.thumb.png.33c9bb107eb0cade38c98f184a644a79.png

Nice amount of cups although I did have the international job for the vast majority of the save but I can’t say I’m not disappointed with my lack of awards especially after looking at @Foxy and @BatiGoal’s efforts. 

@Ian is that from your Kean save and if so you will need to remind me who you managed?

I think club rep has a huge effect on the awards so the bigger the club you manage the more likely you are to win things like Word Coach.

1 hour ago, Foxy said:

@Ian is that from your Kean save and if so you will need to remind me who you managed?

I think club rep has a huge effect on the awards so the bigger the club you manage the more likely you are to win things like Word Coach.

I was Juventus but I’m actually now wondering if when you have the international job the game maybe takes stuff out such as some awards and media stuff to make the game run faster. Only thing I can think of really as I did have four leagues loaded as well.

Finished one, sure enough can't find a decent trophy screenshot. Only one of the finished Club World Championship. Think I saw somebody mention it stops halfway but not if you compete, probably why I made a screenshot of that.

Also not too many awards I recall, maybe because I managed almost solely in the Eredivisie and Keuken Kampioen Divisie and managed SC Telstar, IJsselmeervogels, N.E.C., Feyenoord (only 1 season), FC Eindhoven and the last 6 seasons a not so glorious Ajax. Was quite funny to see that the top 5 consisted quite regular out of my former clubs (excluding Feyenoord) and me.

Did a short stint in China with a newly promoted Shanghai Shenxin to unlock the work permit thingy, not my kind of league.

Last stint with Ajax wasn't that much fun, holidayed a bit to complete the save and not sure where to start for a new one.

Also encountered some bugs, went bankrupt in China with 76 million budget remaining and at Ajax my reserves didn't play any games and nobody wanted to loan my prospects. In real life Jong Ajax (reserves) play in the KKD, but in-game they relegated and never came back. In fact all of the other  reserve teams got relegated and got replaced by Katwijk, Rijnsburgse Boys, HHC, IJsselmeervogels etcetera.

Did some in-game challenges for a new save but didn't continue after completing them. Not sure where to manage next, started in England but I don't like the transfer windows there, or the work permits.

Screenshot_2020-03-28-18-17-28-355_com.sega.soccer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-28-18-21-35-416_com.sega.soccer.jpg

2 hours ago, Ian said:

I was Juventus but I’m actually now wondering if when you have the international job the game maybe takes stuff out such as some awards and media stuff to make the game run faster. Only thing I can think of really as I did have four leagues loaded as well.

Don't think I noticed a difference tbh. 4 leagues loaded as well and the INT job towards the latter stages. I suppose it only affected the end of season retirement and finances processing, which took a little longer. Not all countries and leagues are generous enough to hand out monthly awards. Maybe that. 

На 31.03.2020 г. в 11:47, Фокси каза:

Направо на 30 години, които бяха в игра през последните години. Разбирайте малко, като направете 15 сезона в Барса и 15 в Ман Сити и изпълнявате различни предложения, включва 3 1kc и DT.

What tactic use?