Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FC BatiGoal Vs Vibe United

1 hour ago, Dagion said:

Thought Bati had it with his score, excellent results @Kun Aguero! Well played.

I thought I'd made it more of a contest. I do have more attack minded formations I could've tried, but not sure it would've suited the squad tbh. 

1 hour ago, Rob said:

Really enjoying this so far.

Only a community like Vibe could make this work 👍 

H2H Score:

FC BatiGoal 2-2 Vibe United

Battle #5... 

Bati Vs JustM1kePlays

Seattle Sounders - (USA)

H2Hl.jpg

This Western Conference team have finished as runners-up on the last 3 occasions, collecting 53pts in 2017, 59pts in 2018 and 56pts in 2019. Being this close to winning the Western Conference title has been a frustration for the fans. What's missing is that extra little push in terms of tactical expertise. They need a worldclass manager to lead the team to success, so they've called your number. You're not only given the job to win the Western Conference, but you're told to do so in a convincing manner. Strengthen the squad in any way you see fit and find these players the best formation for glory.

Your job: Win the Western Conference. Biggest gap to the runner-up wins. If tied play-off results are decider -> league pts.

I've not often played the MLS so I'm quite looking forward to it. It's nice focusing on the entire team for a change, rather than single players. Also, it's not just how well we're doing in the Western Conference, it's how well we're doing compared to all other teams in our league. It's going to be interesting keeping an eye out on our closest rival(s). 

Transfers In-Out

Screenshot_20200521-020449.thumb.png.5105b591e40661764c78c25b0474037b.png

With approx. 15M to spend we saved no penny. 3 out and 5 in. Best buys were TM Petkovic and Winger Otero. 

Home Results

Screenshot_20200521-020826.thumb.png.923b8ed9ef44948c0aae546f2f933347.png

Clean sweep. Mind you, only at the end of the season did I notice this stat. I'm not one for such stats usually, but I was looking for something new to post. 

Away Results

Screenshot_20200521-020834.thumb.png.964d2567415e26e8634bdba4d23bbe12.png

So our points loss were all in away games. Maybe this tells me I need to go slightly more defensive on the road. It's food for thought I suppose. I'll keep this in mind for sure. 

Eastern Conference

Screenshot_20200521-020522.thumb.png.b0aa05aa6e93b7599e795b944754c8d5.png

In the Eastern Conference things were very very tight. Only single pts difference between the #1, 2 and 3. Glad I'm not competing in this one. 

Manager Profile 

Screenshot_20200521-020419.thumb.png.b79481f15524df3a7cc781643b6cbec7.png

Numbers for the interested. 

Western Conference

Screenshot_20200521-020535.thumb.png.0c316540458c656f7d0113bbb5f55619.png

We smashed this easy league and the all-important gap for the challenge score counts 33 points. All rivals managed to take points off of one another giving me no clue as to who my main rival was. Vancouver had a good first few games, then Portland took over, then Kansas came strong, followed by both LA teams. Galaxy in particular as they were looking to be the team to finish as runners-up, until they were overtaken by Portland again on the last day. 

Challenge score = 33

If JustM1kePlays scores 33 as well we'll look at the play-off results for the tie-breaker. Under 33 it's a point for FC BatiGoal, over 33 it's one for Vibe United. If you've noticed, I haven't posted my play-off results yet. To keep things even more on the edge of our seats, in case we do have a tie, I'll post them afterwards. 

It's your turn @JustM1kePlays. Remember, there's no deadline so post whenever you're done. Take your time and in the meantime I'll start preparing my battle vs Real_Random.

Edited by BatiGoal
8 minutes ago, danovic78 said:

Solid result there @BatiGoal

I used to love to sign Tapia a a few years ago, he was a solid CM that could play any role.

Thanks, Dano. Very all-round and for the price he's a steal for sure. 

19 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Thanks, Dano. Very all-round and for the price he's a steal for sure. 

Feyenoord just announced they are letting him go instead of extending his contract. Never lived up to his potential after signing him from Twente.

And well played naturally. Western Conference was close too in my challenge, except for the winners. They had a nice gap to the runners up... Seattle. 😃

Screenshot_2020-05-21-10-14-19-106_com_sega.soccer.thumb.jpg.9c83c83ca4cac45da186e78d030f6abb.jpg

34 minutes ago, Dagion said:

Feyenoord just announced they are letting him go instead of extending his contract. Never lived up to his potential after signing him from Twente.

Decent player irl but lacks the consistency to play for a "bigger" team. Some guys just can't perform under pressure and he's likely one of them. 

That 33pt gap gives me confidence to re-take the lead in this H2H, but you never know with these Vibers. Tough bunch to beat. 

27 minutes ago, JustM1kePlays said:

I am 11 games in...….. I think I have just found the tactic that suits the team after a slow start. Still got to catch Galaxy as they are top of the league currently.

You need to hope they snoop pts off of each other. Goodluck! 

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

You need to hope they snoop pts off of each other. Goodluck! 

I am having such strange score lines as well. I normally manage in the Eastern Conf as I am a New England fan. This Western Conf is crazy.

1 hour ago, JustM1kePlays said:

I am having such strange score lines as well. I normally manage in the Eastern Conf as I am a New England fan. This Western Conf is crazy.

Sounds like I better re-adjust my hopes of re-taking the lead 😬