Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career FC BatiGoal Vs Vibe United

FC BatiGoal Vs Vibe United

Hello Vibe ladies 'n gents, in case the title has left you wondering whether I've gone completely bananas, not yet (tho BettyGoal begs to differ otherwise). It's just a friendly H2H on a slightly larger scale than we're accustomed to, and with hopefully many different community members taking part. Compare the idea to a chess exhibition match where a single player faces a large number of chess prospects simultaneously. In chess, there's a very clear lvl difference between the two competing sides. In FMM however, there's none, we're very much equal. And the possibility of facing any one of you excites me a lot. It matters not whether you've been active for years or just days, it's all the same. This invitation is open to anyone up for a good ol'-fashioned H2H duel. Remember, it's all for a good bit of fun.

FC BatiGoal - That's me. 

Vibe United -That's all of you. 

H2H - They're regular 1 vs 1 battles and the usual H2H rules apply. If I win, it's a point for FC BatiGoal. If you win, it's a point for Vibe United. There are no ties. In the unlikely event we tie, we battle again, and again, until there's a winner. So if you wish to face me 1v1, please pick 1 of 28 challenges below you fancy against me and drop a comment with the challenge number and team. One rule -> you can't compete twice (1 challenge per Viber). The list will be updated with your name, and both our scores, as we go. There's a max of 28 unique battles and we start our battle whenever you're ready for there's no time limit, no hurry and no pressure. 

1. Challenge I - Olympiakos Piraeus - Bati Vs ???
  2. Challenge II - 1860 München - Bati Vs ???
  3. Challenge III - Sporting CP - Bati Vs ThomW12 (10)
  4. Challenge IV - Brentford - Bati Vs Mr Tree (12)
  5. Challenge V - FC Copenhagen - Bati Vs danovic78 (13)
  6. Challenge VI - Panathinaikos - Bati Vs ???
  7. Challenge VII - RSC Anderlecht - Bati Vs Kanegan (14)
  8. Challenge VIII - Ajax - Bati Vs broodje kip (Winner: Bati)
  9. Challenge IX - Getafe CF - Bati Vs ???
  10. Challenge X - Wellington Phoenix - Bati Vs Real_Random (6)
  11. Challenge XI - Rangers FC - Bati Vs smoggy90 (8)
  12. Challenge XII - Seattle Sounders - Bati Vs JustM1kePlays (5) in progress..
  13. Challenge XIII - Jeju United - Bati Vs ???
  14. Challenge XIV - Beijing Guoan - Bati Vs Kun Aguero (Winner: Kun Aguero)
  15. Challenge XV - DC United - Bati Vs ???
  16. Challenge XVI - AC Milan - Bati Vs gunnersaur (9)
  17. Challenge XVII - Silkeborg IF - Bati Vs ???
  18. Challenge XVIII - Trabzonspor - Bati Vs ???
  19. Challenge XIX - AC Parma - Bati Vs ???
  20. Challenge XX - Piast Gliwice - Bati Vs ???
  21. Challenge XXI - Boavista FC - Bati Vs ???
  22. Challenge XXII - FC Zenit - Bati Vs ???
  23. Challenge XXIII - Paris FC - Bati Vs ???
  24. Challenge XXIV - The New Saints - Bati Vs Paul186 (11)
  25. Challenge XXV - Dundalk FC - Bati Vs ???
  26. Challenge XXVI - Crusaders - Bati Vs Cockers2505 (7)
  27. Challenge XXVII - Excelsior - Bati Vs Dagion (Winner: Bati)
  28. Challenge XXVIII - Leeds United - Bati Vs Jsavfc (Winner: Jsavfc)

For more info, here's a link to the Head-2-Head Challenges I created back in Nov 2019. For some challenges we may need to revert back to the Nov DB. Any questions, feel free to ask.

When does it start and end? - We start whenever you're ready. Challenge me today and get your results in next month? Go ahead, not a problem. Once you drop a comment with a preferred challenge, I'll add you to the challenge list and post my results asap. You then post yours whenever you're done with it. Days or weeks from now, I don't care, just take all the time you need and enjoy! This career may keep going until the end of FMM20, when there's no challenges left to play or no opponents left to battle. 

Where do we post results? - Here in this thread, once the battle is agreed upon. Don't worry about how you post your results either, I don't want to burden anyone with writing time-consuming career posts. Let's keep it very simple and fun - screenshots only (such as transfers, manager profile, main players and/or league standings) will suffice to submit your score. And to give you a slight "advantage" and indication of the score you need to beat for a Vibe point, I'll post my results first.

Last thing - These are EME challenges - No unlockables, no cheats, no reloading, and only your very first attempt should count. Play hard but above all play fair, that's what this great community is about. 👍 

I'll leave this post up for a week or two to see if this sparks interest at all and whether we manage to get a nice list of competitors going. Once and if we get a decent number of gladiators in, I'll start banging out them challenges with my results. If ever there was a time to see me get a proper ass-whoop, it's now 😆 cheers Vibe.

H2H Score:

FC BatiGoal 2-2 Vibe United

Edited by BatiGoal

I'll take the Excelsior one, should be the best shot I can get Vibe for a victory. Not a good shot, but the best from me 😁

With past experience. I’ll go for challenge 8. Got to know some Ajax specialities and flaws which might come in handy against Bati?

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

With past experience. I’ll go for challenge 8. Got to know some Ajax specialities and flaws which might come in handy against Bati?

Good! I'm a supporter but I don't think I will do Donny justice. Most of the times my assists come from my wingers.

18 minutes ago, Dagion said:

Good! I'm a supporter but I don't think I will do Donny justice. Most of the times my assists come from my wingers.

That’s the same with me but I’ll make some experiments how to get the AM to assist. Mainly corners are going to save my live

6 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

I'd be up for the rangers or Leeds one if no one else fancies them :)

Would do Brentford but got a feeling someone's name is all over that ha! 

Cool. I've put us down for Leeds then. Never quite played a challenge like that, so should definitely be a challenge for me. 

6 hours ago, Dagion said:

I'll take the Excelsior one, should be the best shot I can get Vibe for a victory. Not a good shot, but the best from me 😁

I was hoping someone would pick this one 😉 For the record, I haven't played any of them yet. But the prospect of turning non-strikers into strikers sounds entertaining. 

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

👍 I have trouble getting assists from single players, so I can honestly say I'm not looking forward to our match-up 😂

Thanks for joining, guys. OP updated and confirmed challenges numbered in order I'll play them (based on first come first battle).

1 hour ago, Kun Aguero said:

The only challenge that I may get a win is the one in Beijing, Challenge 14 for me pls 😃

You may get a win in any of them 🙂 OP updated. Thanks for joining Vibe United.

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

Are we allowed to do twice?

Think it is meant for you to do one H2H, maybe if some remain open for long Bati can make an exception?

3 hours ago, broodje kip said:

Are we allowed to do twice?

You can enter once to allow as many participants as possible. And I expect everyone to play the challenge once only as I'll do the same. 

1 hour ago, JustM1kePlays said:

I will take Challenge XII

Great, you're in. 

1 hour ago, Real_Random said:

This is an incredible idea, I’ll take you on at Wellington Phoenix

Thanks, takes crazy stuff to lure you out of the shadows 😁 

OP updated. Good to see there's enough interest here. I'll probably start in a week or so. This is intended to be a slow pace career so pls don't expect me to fork out a season per day 🙂 Goodluck everyone... and keep 'em coming!

2 hours ago, Dagion said:

Think it is meant for you to do one H2H, maybe if some remain open for long Bati can make an exception?

If I've done all my confirmed battles and there's still some open, we can probably arrange something, sure. 

2 hours ago, broodje kip said:

I’ll be waiting for @samhardy to knock Bati out

Keep waiting a lifetime then 😜

57 minutes ago, Cockers2505 said:

Hi mate, I will have anybody if there are some nobody wants, crusaders sounds a challenge, when is up to you as I am always busy so you call

Looking at the list I'll be quite busy as well, but as mentioned, there are no time restrictions here. Let's just say I'm planning on finishing this before FMM21 comes out. 😂

I've put you down for Crusaders, mate 👍 

30 minutes ago, smoggy90 said:

I’ll take number 11 for rangers mate if still available?

Great. Don't think we've ever battled H2H before, have we? Looking forward to our Old Firm contest. 

52 minutes ago, samhardy said:

No need.

Vibe and more importantly @BatiGoal himself knows I am the vastly superior manager.

If it's a 14-14 tie we might need to create a 29th challenge, a deciding tie breaker and have you step in for Vibe United 😁 

I’ll do one of these but I’ll not pick one yet as I’ll give others first choice. I’ll keep an eye on how it’s going and pick an available one when ready.

53 minutes ago, Ian said:

I’ll do one of these but I’ll not pick one yet as I’ll give others first choice. I’ll keep an eye on how it’s going and pick an available one when ready.

Hopefully there's no mini TT left by the time you join 😁 

Let's get the first battle underway, but please expect no lengthy career posts from either me or my competitors. There's many many wars to fight, so we're going straight to where the actions is.

Bati Vs Jsavfc

Leeds United - (England)

H2Hxxviii.jpg.c492f7be2abebbee72d78e0836954357.jpg

In April 2019, Marcelo Bielsa and the Leeds United squad were chasing automatic promotion to the English Premier League - a promised land that the side had been chasing since their relegation from the top flight in 2004. They faced Aston Villa, and went 1-0 up. However, Mateusz Klich's goal was scored while a Villa player lay injured. Bielsa ordered his side to allow the opposition to equalize. The game finished 1-1, ultimately allowing their promotion rivals Sheffield United to guarantee their automatic spot in the EPL, at Leeds' expense. At the season's conclusion, Leeds remained in the SkyBet Championship after failing to gain promotion via the play-offs. What was at stake makes Bielsa's act all the more remarkable, with the Argentinean coach and his side receiving the 2019 FIFA Fair Play Award for his side's commendable act of sportsmanship. 

Your job: Take over at Leeds and preach exemplary behavior that promotes the spirit of compassion and fair play. Fewest total squad bookings wins. If tied fewest red wins.

Obviously this challenge requires specific players, player role tweaks and a couple other things to accommodate the Fair Play thingie we're tied to. I can't disclose too much info as it may aid my opponent whose every intention is to annihilate me and score a point for Vibe United. More details after both scores are in if need be. 

Here's my result.. 

Transfers In

Screenshot_20200515-010933.thumb.png.33b9032c8ec2967c42d20295f4221f44.png

Transfers Out

Screenshot_20200515-010926.thumb.png.eeac10f26edda4c5824c39851ceca43f.png

Squad Start of Season

Screenshot_20200514-204940.thumb.png.a0000b1ace85875d2bd399db37b22d38.png

Screenshot_20200514-205034.thumb.png.756f5b3b647b1d3203c96de5162ce476.png

Squad End of Season

Screenshot_20200515-010614.thumb.png.21904f3e29cbde1f6e746548d7960fcb.png

Screenshot_20200515-010704.thumb.png.28715f280744dee164a70ef35cdb2629.png

League Table

Screenshot_20200515-010840.thumb.png.a4ed459dd45c6be54fdaa5cf5591193a.png

Manager Profile

Screenshot_20200515-010741.thumb.png.0a799a73388de8639e9156c29d422ced.png

Note to @Jsavfc, just make sure you don't accidentally sell/release/demote any first team players once the season has begun. Anything else is fair game. If any question pls ask. That goes for any of my opponents. 

My challenge score: 39 bookings (38 yellow, 1 red) 

I'm not too happy with this. League form wasn't great as the tweaks affected my otherwise consistent formation but we still managed to be the best. But this means that I'm hoping Jsavfc scores 40+ bookings and I score a goal for FC BatiGoal. If he scores under 39 bookings it's a point for Vibe United. I'd hate to be off to a shit start tbh 😂 

Jsavfc, it's your turn. Post your results anytime, mate. There's no time restrictions here and I'll be a bit busy anyways with stuff as well, and the VWC of course. Once I've completed my next challenge (vs Dagion) I'll post it here as well and Dagion can then post his score. And so on, regardless if any of my previous opponents have posted their results.

Just wait for my reminder to post when it's your time to post, that's probably the easiest way to go about this simultaneous battle bonanza. Btw still spots open for H2H battles if you're up for a good fight.

Thanks for reading and may the best manager win. 

H2H Score:

FC BatiGoal 0-0 Vibe United

6 hours ago, Dagion said:

This should be possible @Jsavfc! Just look at the players who got the most cards in Bati's team and sell 'em. 😉

😂 Damn you! They're on the bench for a reason. 🤫 

6 hours ago, Jsavfc said:

That's a tough score to beat. I got a few ideas in my head on how to approach it though. 

Just don't get sacked. It isn't stated anywhere in the challenge of course but that's obviously the #1 rule in a H2H battle. Just making sure the reminder is out there 😉 and goodluck. 

4 hours ago, gunnersaur said:

I'll take Ac Milan if that's alright 

You'll be 9th in line then. Hope you're a patient man 😄 OP updated.

1 hour ago, ThomW12 said:

I'll have a go then, but you can decide who I get

How about the Sporting CP one? 

Your job: Train 2 Portuguese talents (aged 15-20) already at the club. The 2 pupils with most combined PoM awards wins. If tied highest combined AvR.

It's a toughy for both of us I think and it's one I've never done before. What do you think? 

4 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

How about the Sporting CP one? 

It's a toughy for both of us I think and it's one I've never done before. What do you think? 

Let's do it!