Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tactics RichD - Goal Bonanza Tactic

Rich

On 26/12/2020 at 02:13, DutchTony said:

Screenshot_20201226_021234_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.50251f18f4575b4c77a7d33e0e681f7e.jpg

Screenshot_20201226_021227_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.8928f02a4cde2f9cbe7d02da0db720d9.jpg

Screenshot_20201226_015830_com_sega.score.thumb.jpg.147be76546591ab9342956b635732727.jpg

Cheers mate β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

Happy you’ve had some joy with it mate, it’s making me want to use it again soon, witg the right players it’s so much fun 😁

Β 

On 26/12/2020 at 04:26, Aaron Thornton said:

That City game is scary

It can be unstoppable with the right players, not realistic though πŸ˜‚

9 minutes ago, RichD said:

Happy you’ve had some joy with it mate, it’s making me want to use it again soon, witg the right players it’s so much fun 😁

Β 

It can be unstoppable with the right players, not realistic though πŸ˜‚

Who cares about realism, when it comes to challenges, all we need is good old fashioned exploitation πŸ˜‚

43 minutes ago, Maraz kral said:

Hello my friend please 4 4 2 tacticΒ 

When I get free time from challenges, I actually want to create a more well rounded tactic, I will try and make a 4-4-2.

Β 

27 minutes ago, broodje kip said:

Tbh I doubt Rich would play 4-4-2 right now πŸ˜‚

Yeah I find it hard to do the normal tacticsπŸ˜‚

I had a thing just now that said there 8 on 2 now in an attacking situation πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This one is good one, work in lower league with low attributes player

I tend to use several tweaks like

TM-DLF-P

Or

TM-PF-P to face hardest one.

AndΒ 

AP-BMW-RP

OrΒ 

BBM-RP-BMW to face hardest one

For me the IF is the most crucial. I have demir with maxed stats but low strength usually cost me a game, instead using low stats ribery regen with high physical attribute

Β 

Work into box seems didnt work on this tactics πŸ˜‚

Edited by Pharel
2 minutes ago, Pharel said:

This one is good one, work in lower league with low attributes player

I tend to use several tweaks like

TM-DLF-P

Or

TM-PF-P to face hardest one.

AndΒ 

AP-BMW-RP

OrΒ 

BBM-RP-BMW to face hardest one

Β 

Work into box seems didnt work on this tactics πŸ˜‚

Glad you like it and I always like feedback, I will give them tweaks a go myself mate😁

I know, I’ve tried to make it work with work in to box for years but the tactic just doesn’t like it πŸ˜‚

37 minutes ago, Zl8980052 said:

Can u tell me what staff role u use sir?

I usually go as attacking, I like to have 1 fitness, 1 defensive, 1 motivational and 1 general, there isn’t any reason for it though, it’s just what I always have gone for.

9 minutes ago, Rob said:

Can you tell me what underpants you are wearing please?

There kind of a multi coloured one, quite cool really. They really bring out the best of your keeper if he wears them.

17 minutes ago, Rich said:

I usually go as attacking, I like to have 1 fitness, 1 defensive, 1 motivational and 1 general, there isn’t any reason for it though, it’s just what I always have gone for.

There kind of a multi coloured one, quite cool really. They really bring out the best of your keeper if he wears them.

I thought nothing but Egyptian silk touched that ass? πŸ˜‰

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

I thought nothing but Egyptian silk touched that ass? πŸ˜‰

You’ve got me, I just didn’t want to make people think I was that high end, but I am 😈

On 12/02/2021 at 16:09, Rich said:

TyΒ so much ... :D

It’s always nice to see one of the more respected/veteran members of the community share some interesting tactics for us casuals, who couldn’t care less about random challenges, to have some fun!

Thanks pal,Β I’ll have some fun with these ideas in my next save.

Edited by Jack
8 hours ago, Jack said:

It’s always nice to see one of the more respected/veteran members of the community share some interesting tactics for us casuals, who couldn’t care less about random challenges, to have some fun!

Thanks pal,Β I’ll have some fun with these ideas in my next save.

Thanks mate, it’s definitely a fun one, Not the best for conceding, but it gets more goals than it concedes. Works all levels as well 😁

On 14/02/2021 at 06:09, Rich said:

No problem Sir, hope you enjoy the tactic 😁

One more asking sir ,Β the transfer fee that we can make is only max 290 M Usd? Because I want to sign mbappe for 336+ MΒ , first season.

5 hours ago, Zl8980052 said:

One more asking sir ,Β the transfer fee that we can make is only max 290 M Usd? Because I want to sign mbappe for 336+ MΒ , first season.

I believe,Β I could be wrong but Β£225 is the maximum and they can’t reject that amount of money.

Edited by Rich
8 minutes ago, Rich said:

I believe,Β I could be wrong but Β£225 is the maximum and they can’t reject that amount of money.

Yes but it’s only for Pound Sterling. US Dollar got different cap, Euro got different cap, same as every other currencies.

11 hours ago, Rich said:

Okay ty so much sir, have a good day