Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat League or team recommendatons

Mov

Wouldn't really call it help but i would like to know which league or team has been the most fun, challenging, etc

For me the serie a has caused the most havok for me always suspence and the case of bottling and so forth, also they aren't afraid to sack you early goes for most teams

For me, I have fun doing different things based on how long the game has been out. At the beginning I enjoyed lower league saves like AFC Telford, SC Bastia, Vitoria Setubal and Deportivo La Caruna. As the months pass by, I usually move on to saves with teams that are in the first division of European leagues (not top 5) but are only expected to be mid table at best like Sparta Rotterdam, Vejle, and Lechia Gdansk. When the IRL season comes to a close, I get inspired to do saves with bigger clubs in big leagues to try and win it all like AC Milan, Lille and Hertha Berlin (Hertha have so much $$$)

I’ve always enjoyed Liga NOS (Portugal). Italy have had a huge step up this season considering they were rather boring last year.

Scotland, Portugal and Holland are always fun leagues to manage in and try and increase the reputation of the leagues. Germany for the fixtures is great, plenty of breaks between games which is nice.

On 04/06/2021 at 17:41, Mov said:

Wouldn't really call it help but i would like to know which league or team has been the most fun, challenging, etc

For me the serie a has caused the most havok for me always suspence and the case of bottling and so forth, also they aren't afraid to sack you early goes for most teams

Germany to break the dominance of Bayern.

Building up a team capable of consistently beating them is always a good achievement.

As Rich said:

On 05/06/2021 at 10:32, Rich said:

Scotland, Portugal and Holland are always fun leagues to manage in and try and increase the reputation of the leagues. Germany for the fixtures is great, plenty of breaks between games which is nice.

Germany, and Bayern, is perfect if you are wanting to test stuff; the others are great if you want to build a ruling empire.

It really comes down to what you are wanting to do with each career.

Start with Hamburg in Bundesliga 2 & enjoy the German league(s) for a few years. Breaking Ajax’s dominance with a smaller club in the Netherlands is also fun! 

I adore Northern Ireland in FMM, because the seasons are grueling and exceedingly long, and the teams are bad enough that once you get to europe, matches are actually challenging. Playing in the CL with a team whose entire annual budget is 100k is 🗿

17 hours ago, hhooo said:

I adore Northern Ireland in FMM, because the seasons are grueling and exceedingly long, and the teams are bad enough that once you get to europe, matches are actually challenging. Playing in the CL with a team whose entire annual budget is 100k is 🗿

Best league in the game.

Just a couple of years ago the Northern Irish seasons were even longer. There were 5 or 6 domestic cups and you played in every one of them alongside a long league and European fixtures as well, seasons could last 90+ games. A couple of the cups have been removed since then though :(

If you got the right striker then 3-4K goals in a career could legitimately have been on the cards.

2 hours ago, samhardy said:

Best league in the game.

Just a couple of years ago the Northern Irish seasons were even longer. There were 5 or 6 domestic cups and you played in every one of them alongside a long league and European fixtures as well, seasons could last 90+ games. A couple of the cups have been removed since then though :(

If you got the right striker then 3-4K goals in a career could legitimately have been on the cards.

90?! 2k must be freaking easy there

1 hour ago, broodje kip said:

90?! 2k must be freaking easy there

You would need to find someone who is good enough to compete in the CL and score there, and dominate the league, but also willing to come to a backwater garbage quality league for no money. That's the challenge

On 07/06/2021 at 04:27, hhooo said:

You know that's a great idea and I'm looking for a different team/league to start a season with.

I have family over there and loved Carrickfergus as a kid. That's me picking Carrick and off we go!

On 06/06/2021 at 00:15, Schwantz34 said:

Germany to break the dominance of Bayern.

Building up a team capable of consistently beating them is always a good achievement.

Im thinking of taking 1860 Munich back to the glory days until im done in lower league spain

On 07/06/2021 at 02:58, Jack said:

Start with Hamburg in Bundesliga 2 & enjoy the German league(s) for a few years. Breaking Ajax’s dominance with a smaller club in the Netherlands is also fun! 

When you think of it there are a lot of teams that fell of in Germany including 1 FCN, 1860 Munich, Hamburg, have I missed anymore

1 hour ago, Mov said:

Im thinking of taking 1860 Munich back to the glory days until im done in lower league spain

Germany is great but I've done too many saves there now 😂

3 hours ago, Mov said:

When you think of it there are a lot of teams that fell of in Germany including 1 FCN, 1860 Munich, Hamburg, have I missed anymore

Yeah! And Kaiserslautern were in the third tier recently too!

Then this season in real life both Werder Bremen and Schalke have been relegated.